We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Winny Aye:

You are so right ... from spoiler, he died by Ffyy arrow, thats too easy dead...i wish him a terrible death..lol lol my bad🤣

WHAT?!!! Such an easy death?!! Death by arrow?!! 

You are not alone in wishing him a terrible death after what he put Jing through!

ChunTian:

WHAT?!!! Such an easy death?!! Death by arrow?!! 

You are not alone in wishing him a terrible death after what he put Jing through!

He deserves an excruciating death.

Off Topic:

Just sharing this new offcam moment of DW princess carrying LYT. I can't help but compare his acting with YZ as TSJ. 

I can't see TSJ in him anymore on his new role. What a good actor!

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1697138195635552677?t=VTFE0iRQYFYCGgh6i4_trA&s=19

His Smile:

Off Topic:

Just sharing this new offcam moment of DW princess carrying LYT. I can't help but compare his acting with YZ as TSJ. 

I can't see TSJ in him anymore on his new role. What a good actor!

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1697138195635552677?t=VTFE0iRQYFYCGgh6i4_trA&s=19

Wooooo...So handsome!! 

DW, you can princess carry me any way you like! TSJ way or Villain way. Hahahhahaha...😍😍

ChunTian:

Wooooo...So handsome!! 

DW, you can princess carry me any way you like! TSJ way or Villain way. Hahahhahaha...😍😍

He is so strong and manly! I want his bad boy side and the good boy side  in him as well hahahah

Hello everyone,

I am new on MDL and the YAOJING shipper. I have been reading all the threads here for some time and finally decided to write. I really really love LYF and started watching it just because saw DENG WEI. 

I feel so sad watching all these comments and hate for Jing and it just really breaks my heart. Today i saw a comment that said DW ha a very stoic face because he  got the plastic surgery done he cannot act as he was not looking at the camera at moment of the interview.

I really don't understand why all are criticizing my poor DW?? I understand that Jing ended up with XY that is why they are upset but why all this hate towards DW??  What crime has he done apart from being this handsome and dreamy??

Guys, Apart from this i got 2 questions that have been going into my mind after watching the series and reading the novel.. yes i did read the novel after reading this thread.. i couldn't wait as i missed YaoJing very much ;)
So my questions are:

1. Why did Ye shiqi hide everytime from ah nian and not from Xuan? He did when they came to take the antidote for Haitang and at the wedding of Chan tier.

2. Did XY really ever love XL? even for a tiny moment??  All the people are saying that XY loved XL but could not be with him so took the safest choice that is why she chose jing but i do not see it in this way. After reading the novel i am even much more sure that she only loved Jing romantically and XL only as a friend and sympathised with him as he had to endure so much like her and knew was going to end up the way he did(die for general gong gong). I have no hate towards XL rather i really loved TCJ and all the sacrifice he did for XY and saved Jing in the end but still i feel that XY loved Jing more in every way as the reaction the breakup and Jing dying was much more tragic and sad for XY. 

Don't know it is just me who is blinded by my love for Jing and DW. 

I want request also to you guys if you can share the SS of the posts related to DW on weibo as i am from india and cannot access to weibo as it is banned here. 

Thank you :)

flgijwla:
I really don't understand why all are criticizing my poor DW?? I understand that Jing ended up with XY that is why they are upset but why all this hate towards DW??  What crime has he done apart from being this handsome and dreamy??

Typical toxic XL comment. Just link them to his old photos and ask them where they got their source from.  

By the way, I never seen any DW fans criticize TCJ; it's always the XL fanbase (not that I am generalizing ) but they're so insecure about his looks and acting skills. This is a sign of a fanbase with immature members. 

flgijwla:
1. Why did Ye shiqi hide everytime from ah nian and not from Xuan? He did when they came to take the

I think he did not know that Xuan was the prince during those times that he is showing his face to him.

flgijwla:
2. Did XY really ever love XL? even for a tiny moment??  All the people are saying that XY loved XL but could not be with him so took the safest choice that is why she chose jing but i do not see it in this way. After reading the novel i am even much more sure that she only loved Jing romantically and XL only as a friend and sympathised with him as he had to endure so much like her and knew was going to end up the way he did(die for general gong gong). I have no hate towards XL rather i really loved TCS and all the sacrifice he did for XY and saved Jing in the end but still i feel that XY loved Jing more in every way as the reaction the breakup and Jing dying was much more tragic and sad for XY.

I think she admires him but not romantically. There are way more signs that she only romantically loves TSJ. Here are some:

• She gets possessive only with TSJ; did she feel that way for XL? nope
  • She dresses up for TSJ; does she do that whenever she is meeting with FBB? nope
  • She thinks TSJ is perfect, despite his flaws. Did she act that way toward XL? nope
  • She’s Affectionate toward TSJ. Did she ever try to initiate sweet affections towards XL? nope.
  • When she thought TSJ was dead, she secluded herself as the next Jade Mountain to be the next royal mother. She won't act like that if her heart is divided in two directions. 
 flgijwla:

There's plenty of comments/posts like that and even worse about DW and ikm sure there will be much more, our poor boy can't catch a break for some reason.  I know it's hard but try not to let it get to you. While haters might say bad things about him you can continue to say all the positive things that you love about him, don't stoop down to those people's level.

flgijwla:
1. Why did Ye shiqi hide everytime from ah nian and not from Xuan? He did when they came to take the antidote for Haitang and at the wedding of Chan tier.

My understanding that he could sense that Ah Nian was a high deity. I'm not exactly sure but I think he didn't want them to find out who he was because then he'd have to go back to being TSJ but I'm not sure about that maybe someone else will know lol

flgijwla:
2. Did XY really ever love XL? even for a tiny moment??  All the people are saying that XY loved XL but could not be with him so took the safest choice that is why she chose jing but i do not see it in this way. After reading the novel i am even much more sure that she only loved Jing romantically and XL only as a friend and sympathised with him as he had to endure so much like her and knew was going to end up the way he did(die for general gong gong). I have no hate towards XL rather i really loved TCJ and all the sacrifice he did for XY and saved Jing in the end but still i feel that XY loved Jing more in every way as the reaction the breakup and Jing dying was much more tragic and sad for XY. 

I think XY did love XL but not in the romantic way like she did with Jing. IMO She sees XL as a soulmate/bff that she can spend her life with but she doesn't see him as a man like she does with Jing. XL and XY has similar beliefs/experiences so they relate and understand with each other in that sense. It's like meeting someone that likes the same tv show or hobby as you. So you'll want to talk to that person and hangout with them all the time. With FFB/XL she likes to go out have fun play around but she's never possessive of him nor gets jealous like she does with Jing.

Jing brings out all the feminine traits in XY, like jealousy,  pettiness, whining, hot and cold, loving and caring, affection, physical touch and intimacy.  basically anything you'd expect from a gf/wife lol XY hates waiting but for Jing she waited, She knew how kind and soft-hearted Jing was and perhaps there's a chance he won't be able to be free to be with her but she trusted him and waited knowing after he became clan leader, the chances was becoming slimmer. He slowly and gradually opened her heart and helped her heal in the process.  When they broke up she was miserable she couldn't eat or sleep well and her heart ached and missed Jing. she took the xiling name so that it will match the tushan name when they get married. After Jing died, she was so heartbroken, when XY tried to kill her on the ship she was ok letting go to be with Jing. Wearing her wedding dress to marry Jing under the moon even though she thought he was dead. The whole speech with CX and XY when she found out he helped Huo kill Jing.  Wanting to stay on Jade Mountain to become the next Royal mother, XY hastes quietness and doesn't like to be alone but w/o Jing and after CX's betrayal she rather just stay there. There are  so many other details but from beginning to end XY firmly chose Jing. Though she was the hardest on Jing honestly, compared to CX and XL, she'd always forgive them for whatever they would do to her but with Jing, I felt she was really making him work lol that special treatment that girls only give to their lovers. 

If it's about choosing someone because its the safest choice or to settle down then that person would be FengLong

Yes. I also see it that way. Tushan Jing was not only chosen because he is the safest choice nor someone to settle down with. XY loves TSJ. She's willing to wait for him and willing to not marry anyone if not him.

Sharing here weibo post about Yang Zi in her wedding dress as Xiao Yao waiting for Tu Shan Jing.

I think we need to prepare a boxes of tissues because it's another scene that will make everyone cry. This is from LYF S2 bts.

https://weibo.com/3032169305/4940835965374604

Seeing Xiaoyao's wedding alone gave me a headache
(Contains spoilers, don't read if you don't like it)

Xiaoyao hates waiting the most, but on the second day of her wedding, she stood on the top of Shennong Mountain in her wedding dress and said she would wait for him for a hundred years, two hundred years, three hundred years... no matter how late He... In the few days after Jing's death, she was in a coma, did not eat, and woke up retching and crying bitterly. Her brother said that she
would get through it... She cried and said that this time was different . Yao and Tu Shanjing fell in love and became husband and wife, and they will never leave each other until death."

She sat on the wedding bed and waited for him all night. The candles burned out and her hair was dyed with frost. She grew gray hair overnight just like him back then. She said that she wanted to eat wisteria flower cakes... and cried while eating, "You have to eat enough to have the strength to wait for others" 😭😭😭 The more you cry, the harder you eat... "
Jing, I will wait for you, I will wait for you"
Life and death will last forever Non-separation is the only motto for them to love each other deeply

@His Smile, definitely we’ll need a lot of tissues boxes 🤧 😭

DW’s interview with Beijing News http://m.weibo.cn/status/4940878714768552?

It’s in Chinese though, I used good translate to read it 😅

His Smile:
Sharing here weibo post about Yang Zi in her wedding dress as Xiao Yao waiting for Tu Shan Jing.

I think we need to prepare a boxes of tissues because it's another scene that will make everyone cry. This is from LYF S2 bts.

Thank you for sharing...I bet the OST wont help us in going through it! :'(

Kali_01:

Thx. Saw it in X....and google trad it too :D :D !

Kali_01:

@His Smile, definitely we’ll need a lot of tissues boxes 🤧 😭

It’s in Chinese though, I used good translate to read it 😅

Thank you so much for sharing. I can't hel but to admire him even more. I hope he becomes a great. 

I'll post some of my favorite parts of the interview.

Talking about Tu Shanjing's influence on him, Deng Wei also felt quite touched, "Now it is easier for me to find some beautiful things around me, and I feel that the grass is green and the sky is beautiful."

Although he has not been in the industry for a long time and his works are not particularly large, Deng Wei feels that acting is already an indispensable part of his life. From the first filming to the present, Deng Wei has enjoyed the growth and changes brought about by "acting". This year is a turning point in Deng Wei's career. He has three works to show you. "I have been filming in Hengdian before, and now I am very happy to see my works being broadcast one by one."

Through "Long Lovesickness", Deng Wei gained a lot of popularity. Faced with everyone's love, Deng Wei felt the pressure while being encouraged, "Everyone's love is both pressure and motivation for me. I will be more motivated to work hard and break through myself in the next play. I will do my best to perform well Every role I received.” He felt that he still had a lot to work on, “Actually, I especially hope that when people see me when they see me, they will call me by the name of the role instead of calling me Deng Wei. We have been working hard towards this goal.”

Regarding the future, Deng Wei feels that it is still necessary to let nature take its course, do the present thing well, and play the present role well. Of course, he also looks forward to receiving a good script, "I want to challenge some genres that I haven't tried before. I pay more attention to the characters in the script, whether his story and behavioral logic can

actually no one expected Tu Shan Jing will get popular in the drama version,when the cast announced last year,many marketing account posted that Tu Shan Jing is the least popular character and also some novel readers said that his character is least interesting,even tencent puts bet on xuan and xiang liu,yes i know tong hua gives xiang liu more well written story than others and as for xuan ,he is the first ML and also ZWY is known for his acting skill so it's reasonable.

in the first trailer Jing had barely 20 second screentime in full 3 min trailer and YXH started to mock him.

but everything changed when LYF airs,he had 1.5million followers before now he has 4.5 million follower,but still some people don't want to appreciate others.one side are saying he gets popular for his pretty face lol wasn't they are the one who said he is not good-looking ?moreover if it was for his face value then he would get same amount of hype during TTEOTM.other team said that he gets popular because tong hua is favoring Jing,i mean what????🤣 

Liking and disliking a character is everyone's personal choice but most people hates jing bcz he is the end game , and yea DW has become a punching bag to them.there is not a single day when they let him to breathe .His biggest crime is being handsome,becoming popular and being casted in a S+ drama in a early age of his career which is giving them headache .