We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kali_01:

I can’t believe his ex gf broke up with him because he was too “clingy” that’s what I read when that whole ex gf incident came out. It was funny because some comments were saying that black hot search at the time did collapse him instead he gained more fans lol because nothing wrong with obedient bf 

I wonder exactly how "clingy" he was. lol 

Kali_01:

I can’t believe his ex gf broke up with him because he was too “clingy” that’s what I read when that whole ex gf incident came out. It was funny because some comments were saying that black hot search at the time did collapse him instead he gained more fans lol because nothing wrong with obedient bf 

whoever his ex was, thanks to her, he's now single and enjoying his career, the fruits of his labor and can focus more on it, she better not mention him again, coz he low-key said before when his face was used in dating apps (LMAO) that he doesn't have time for love (support! Lol). People like us who appreciate him will be enjoying shipping him, for now, with YZ as XY ahahahaha 

kjxy:

whoever his ex was, thanks to her, he's now single and enjoying his career, the fruits of his labor and can focus more on it, she better not mention him again, coz he low-key said before when his face was used in dating apps (LMAO) that he doesn't have time for love (support! Lol). People like us who appreciate him will be enjoying shipping him, for now, with YZ as XY ahahahaha 

Yes  ? ? 

Ari_Lee:

I wonder exactly how "clingy" he was. lol 

HAHA had me thinking there

From what I've seen from those bts shared from his dramas, other videos of him shared, and how I think his personality is, I don't think he's that 'very clingy,' I guess he was just not enough for her or maybe she's just being practical (nothing wrong abt being practical, but maybe DW wasn't in the ent. industry then) and that it was just her excuse to leave him (her loss) lol anyway, just my opinion since I do n  ' t know who the ex was, (as long as she/they won't drag him again on this issue or use his popularity coz damn I'll curse them haha)

Kali_01:

Honestly, her lost. ?

Ari_Lee:

He does seem a little absent minded at times. lol

In relation to that, sharing this coz it's funny

https://twitter.com/kealdsiarem/status/1696058933897769327?s=19

LMAO "I can see it  clearly?"  (quoted tweet) 

just happy shippers who love teasing and interpreting the cuteness of the nine-tailed fox Jing in the body of Deng Wei ??

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02S9PEEVBu7bUU8TD72o9mnVuKGND39Cz8EkW6LkxLMyJa8sRRGqiet7t1eSY9597zl&id=100044193111188

Also saw this one~ someone's comment translated to English 

Ohhhh DW?? 

TinaL:

Honestly, her lost. ?

And our luck to get to know his existence haha

Kali_01:

Yes  ? ? 

??

I just had a thought.  People criticise  TSJ for commiting suicide when XY died right, but  is XL act at the end not suicide? For me I call it foolish suicide. Going  while taking not as many and in the end it made no impact at all in CX´s kingdom. 

peng-peng:

I just had a thought.  People criticise  TSJ for commiting suicide when XY died right, but  is XL act at the end not suicide? For me I call it foolish suicide. Going  while taking not as many and in the end it made no impact at all in CX´s kingdom. 

He has been on  suicide mission all along. The only thing is Jing's was not planned and it was a reaction to losing XY, the only person he wanted to be with.  While XL's was planned. 

peng-peng:

Even CX’s mom died to be with his, suicide seems to be a thing ??‍♀️

Ari_Lee:

The fight in S2!

https://twitter.com/foxy_dengweiD/status/1696841334915817923

https://twitter.com/foxy_dengweiD/status/1530532708278906880?s=20

I'm so excited for this coz I'd like to see Jing's 9 tails again ?? (but I'm not putting my hopes up) like I'm not hoping to see his mount in S2 as well?

I think with this bts, with their all smiles while shooting, I'll be less emotional on this part...

maybe? Haha

kjxy:
HAHA had me thinking there

LOL

kjxy:

I'm so excited for this coz I'd like to see Jing's 9 tails again ?? (but I'm not putting my hopes up) like I'm not hoping to see his mount in S2 as well?

I think with this bts, with their all smiles while shooting, I'll be less emotional on this part...

maybe? Haha

I hope they saved some of the CGI  budget for them because it's an important scene and they are mentioned. I want to see his mount too and again they mention it in a few key scenes, but they didn't show it at all in S1. They only showed XL's and CX's,  so I am going to keep my expectations low so I don't become disappointed.  

Kali_01:

Even CX’s mom died to be with his, suicide seems to be a thing ??‍♀️

True. Spoiler: Xiao Yao's father also.

Ari_Lee:

LOL

I hope they saved some of the CGI  budget for them because it's an important scene and they are mentioned. I want to see his mount too and again they mention it in a few key scenes, but they didn't show it at all in S1. They only showed XL's and CX's,  so I am going to keep my expectations low so I don't become disappointed.  

True. Spoiler: Xiao Yao's father also.

I actually had to reread and check where it mentioned something abt Jing's mount and got me all disappointed haha so yes I'll just keep my expectations low as well? 

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1696922062676488440?s=19

I'll just think of this as Jing's mount?? 

kjxy:

I actually had to reread and check where it mentioned something abt Jing's mount and got me all disappointed haha so yes I'll just keep my expectations low as well? 

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1696922062676488440?s=19

I'll just think of this as Jing's mount?? 

Yes! That's how I imagined it. At least the fans, came through. lol

Ari_Lee:

Yes! That's how I imagined it. At least the fans, came through. lol

Right! I'm keeping that edit!! I might change my personal socmed acct's dp again lol