We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kali_01:
Thanks @AH, I almost forgot how Shiqi was at the beginning since I was so focused on Jing (even though they are the same but my mind separates them for some reason ?)

I quite enjoy thinking about how different, and yet not different, each identity and iteration of the main characters is. Humble servant Ye Shiqi. Prominent clan leader Tushan Jing. / Small town fertility doctor Wen Xiao Liu. Eldest Princess of Haoling Jiu Yao. Noble lady Xi Ling Jiu Yao. / Nine Lives, Nine-Headed Demon General Xiang Liu. Low-level nobleman and playboy Fang Feng Bei. / Wine merchant Xuan. Prince Cang Xuan. Black Emperor. So many iterations!

Kali_01:
Shiqi went through a lot too but was brave/strong enough to move forward and even be able to be in the same room as his evil abuser/torturer brother, how that’s possible ? 

I'm as amazed as XY and FFYY. Definitely not something that would be possible for most people. 

Ari_Lee:

It would be great if they aired simultaneously. We can be obsessive with him in Rosy Clouds and then he can heal us as TSJ in LYF...lol 

I think I would prefer DW's dramas to be aired back to back and not together, so that we can see DW longer on screen!! If they let us have everything at the same time, we will get double withdrawal symptoms! No DW on screen for goodness knows how many months till his next drama airs!! Noooooo...... LOL

Winny Aye:
I can totally see..I will rereading again since Im done with skiming through whole thing. Yep i remember ..that Hou guy scene...he should not expect to pat Jing..?? 

Hou should totally not touch our Jing!! Disgusting person. Hurt Jing and want to pat his arm. Tsk tsk tsk 

I am tempted to skim too for the novel, like I just want to know what happens next too!!! LOL 

At the chapter after their breakup, if this passage doesn’t show that she really does love him, I don’t know what does. She did not settle.

Xiao Yao wanted to say “I forgot him!” but she couldn’t lie to herself. Since losing Jing she never slept through the night again.

She missed him! Her longing for Jing exceeded anything that anyone could have imagined, and it even shocked herself.”

Sssnoopyyy:
At the chapter after their breakup, if this passage doesn’t show that she really does love him, I don’t know what does. She did not settle.

Good example!

Sssnoopyyy:

Xiao Yao wanted to say “I forgot him!” but she couldn’t lie to herself. Since losing Jing she never slept through the night again.

She missed him! Her longing for Jing exceeded anything that anyone could have imagined, and it even shocked herself.”

Yes! That is  great example.

Imo In terms of settling, FengLong definitely fits the the bill! He’s the perfect example of what it means to settle for someone. 

Kali_01:

Imo In terms of settling, FengLong definitely fits the the bill! He’s the perfect example of what it means to settle for someone. 

True. He's the one she is settling for.

Sssnoopyyy:

Dang, my eyes are wet after reading those 2 sentences! Not me tearing up. Dust got in my eye. 

Which chapter is this?

ChunTian:

Dang, my eyes are wet after reading those 2 sentences! Not me tearing up. Dust got in my eye. 

Which chapter is this?

I think Ch. 26

AH :

I quite enjoy thinking about how different, and yet not different, each identity and iteration of the main characters is. Humble servant Ye Shiqi. Prominent clan leader Tushan Jing. / Small town fertility doctor Wen Xiao Liu. Eldest Princess of Haoling Jiu Yao. Noble lady Xi Ling Jiu Yao. / Nine Lives, Nine-Headed Demon General Xiang Liu. Low-level nobleman and playboy Fang Feng Bei. / Wine merchant Xuan. Prince Cang Xuan. Black Emperor. So many iterations!

I'm as amazed as XY and FFYY. Definitely not something that would be possible for most people. 

Yes it is quite interesting I didn’t realize it until you said it. Tong Hua really knew what she was doing when she made these characters.  I really wish she will have an interview at the end of the drama on her thoughts from novel to screen. She has done an interview before but I’d like a more current one ?

Ari_Lee:

I think Ch. 26

Thanks!

Kali_01:

Yes it is quite interesting I didn’t realize it until you said it. Tong Hua really knew what she was doing when she made these characters.  I really wish she will have an interview at the end of the drama on her thoughts from novel to screen. She has done an interview before but I’d like a more current one ?

And it's not just the iterations of their identities, it's also how certain characters mirror other characters, and certain relationships mirror other relationships. XY sees herself in YSQ's past suffering. XL sees himself in XY's past suffering. Really, nearly all of the main characters were trapped and their lives were at risk when they were younger. CX and Xing Yue too. 

In terms of relationships, Sir Bi and the King of Haoling look at XL and XY and see the possibility of her parents' tragic fate being repeated. XY looks at her relationship with Left Ear and sees an echo of Gong Gong's relationship with XL. There are so many layers!

Ooh yes it would be great to hear her thoughts!

Have you all seen this clip? 

A Director Wang praising DW for his acting. Not sure which show did he direct DW in, does anyone know??

Anyways...thank you Director Wang for speaking up for DW!! 

https://youtu.be/eI8FVR1Aikc?si=O_RPkN-HtNmsacSB

ChunTian:

Have you all seen this clip? 

A Director Wang praising DW for his acting. Not sure which show did he direct DW in, does anyone know??

Anyways...thank you Director Wang for speaking up for DW!! 

https://youtu.be/eI8FVR1Aikc?si=O_RPkN-HtNmsacSB

I saw that earlier! He sounded more passionate about DW than the fans..lol