We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 flgijwla:
I really don't understand why all are criticizing my poor DW?? I understand that Jing ended up with XY that is why they are upset but why all this hate towards DW??  What crime has he done apart from being this handsome and dreamy??

(Hi and welcome! I'm kinda new too :p)

Well...Tong Hua and the acting choices and performances did quite well their job in exploring reverse harem story and the pathos that can result from it. The critism are trown from viewers views that they have on each ML, and not from the heroine POV, neither they  are rational to the acting performances of the whole cast, and what is the plot about (like how they are many ways to love, be in love, atraction, healing process, forgiveness, long term planning etc.... ).

I can understand the hype for XL and his actor, because of his extra radiance and hotness/all contained in a very cold persona, but being upset or hating  others for it - is beyond my comprehension of the story, of loving the whole plot and  other characters, and sometimes even respecting other viewers or readers  . That is all becoming way too personnal for my taste.  Xl should have some spin-off about him (like later on what would happen if he come back to life in 100 000 years) to calm the heated audience. And let Ye shiqi have is peacefull ending with XY.

They just want to find something to justify their unreasonable dislike and hate to him.

His Smile:

He really fits his role because Sa Sakujun in Saiunkoku Monogatari is the most seductive character in the anime.

Those pouty lips🔥

Xiao An:
.His biggest crime is being handsome,becoming popular and being casted in a S+ drama in a early age of his career which is giving them headache .

This! lol

flgijwla:
2. Did XY really ever love XL? even for a tiny moment??  All the people are saying that XY loved XL but could not be with him so took the safest choice that is why she chose jing but i do not see it in this way. After reading the novel i am even much more sure that she only loved Jing romantically and XL only as a friend and sympathised with him as he had to endure so much like her and knew was going to end up the way he did(die for general gong gong).

I think she guessed/feeled how his ending would be, from the very first moment he brought her in the soldier camp. Proud to fight and die for their cause whatever it will take, whatever the situation is helpless. But for feelings I wouldn't say that she felt only sympathie, I would say that with XL she was always likely to struggles with inner attraction. One way to fall for someone. But that just wasn't that enough to let him in his dreams (love him).

Symbolika1:
think she guessed/feeled how his ending would be

Here from ch 51:

All the soldiers were frightened and even General Ru So was scared afterwards, if it wasn’t for his respect for this enemy likely everyone would have died alongside on the island.”

Xiao Yao’s body collapsed on the pallet, if she didn’t believe it earlier now she believed it.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same drama as others. I just read a comment saying that XY likes to feel needed, so she likes weak people. Comment also said that XY treated shiqi as one of her children and that at the end, XY picked TJS because he was the only one who allowed her to control him. 

cometawatcher:
Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same drama as others. I just read a comment saying that XY likes to feel needed, so he likes weak people. Comment also said that XY treated shiqi as one of her children and that at the end, XY picked TJS because he's the only one who allows her to control him.

This one is really funny!!! :D => Oh well, I tend not to take too seriously what some are saying...

cometawatcher:

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same drama as others. I just read a comment saying that XY likes to feel needed, so he likes weak people. Comment also said that XY treated shiqi as one of her children and that at the end, XY picked TJS because he's the only one who allows her to control him. 

The implications that  has are too disturbing to even consider.  

Kali_01:

I can’t believe his ex gf broke up with him because he was too “clingy” that’s what I read when that whole ex gf incident came out. It was funny because some comments were saying that black hot search at the time did collapse him instead he gained more fans lol because nothing wrong with obedient bf 

What a lousy excuse! But back then I guess DW and his ex were very young. And the ex gf probably wanted a XL type of cool bad guy as a bf and not a TSJ type of sweet reliable foxy. Totally her loss. 

Hope DW finds his XY in real life. He deserves the best! Go go DW!!

cometawatcher:

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same drama as others. I just read a comment saying that XY likes to feel needed, so she likes weak people. Comment also said that XY treated shiqi as one of her children and that at the end, XY picked TJS because he was the only one who allowed her to control him. 

Wow! The mental gymnastics, I can't even

I am reading the novel now. I can understand if TSJ character is not as popular. I prefer drama ver a little more. i don't know if i am the only who thinks that way. I think TSJ/YSQ in novel is more quiet, more reserved and talk so little. He doesn't like to be touched. In drama, YSQ collapsed into WXL arms after taking poison smiling. I mean what kind of person drink poison and smile?? And yep the way he gets jealous of XL ...😁

They are the same character. But Deng Wei brings the best of Jing. I mean his expression. I could feel under quiet gentleman, there is a also cute sly fox. 

And yep I disagree with those shamer who said Deng Wei ver of Jing makes more of puppy following XY/WXL than a prince. I wonder what type of eyes they have 👀

Winny Aye:
I wonder what type of eyes they have 👀

There a man for each taste...But my taste would embrace yours :))))

Winny Aye:
I think TSJ/YSQ in novel is more quiet, more reserved and talk so little. He doesn't like to be touched.

I think Jing did not like to be touched after he was tortured for 3 years. Every time the torturers touched him was to inflict pain and suffering on him. So touch brought bad memories for him and he did not liked to be touched after that. But as he liked XY, he did not mind XY touching him. 

Also remember in the drama, when he run into his brother Hou when he got back to his family home, and his brother reached out to pat him on his arm, he dodged it. And Hou said, what's up, we used to greet each other like this. So before the torture, Jing was actually ok to be touched. 

Winny Aye:
In drama, YSQ collapsed into WXL arms after taking poison smiling. I mean what kind of person drink poison and smile??

I guess Jing knows XY will not let him die. And hey, he gets a "hug" from the girl he likes since he collaspe into her arms. Jing gets to be held by XY for however long the poison takes to be reversed. Clever fox right? LOL

Off topic. What would you feel if The Legend of Rosy Clouds got to air first before LYF? I found a funny post on Twitter saying that they need LYF S2 to air first because they'll have conflicting feelings for DW as a villain who is super obsessed with another woman versus DW as the purehearted Shiqi who deeply loves Xiao Yao. heheheh 

As for me, I'll be cheering him on in both roles, even though he is a pure menace in LoRC.