Pammy:

Welcome haha. That's the simpliest definition I can give. S+ is the highest class for a drama. Followed by S, A+, B. The higher the class is, the higher the budget allocation also for the production and promotion of the drama.

No prob, loved how you defined it actually 🥰

Pammy:

https://v.douyin.com/ieBr5uuc/

I also want to share this yaojing fmv

Thanks for the extra sugar today! Thanks for sharing the fmv and resharing the link shared by @BlueberriesField earlier ~(which btw, thanks for the link and welcome to the thread!💜) 

I never wavered my support for Jing and YaoJing coz I always believe his character has so much more to offer and that their "love goes in both directions" (as the clip was captioned) ... there were many hints to that🦋🦋

Pammy:

High budget drama

Thanks 😊 

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/cdramarumours/status/1700355403442504021?t=FI2a0KEnHY5kXxf4GMNSjg&s=19

I could cry right now, this news is pretty much comfirmed the since it's posted by this specific account. He made it, I'm so proud of him. ??

Wow, finally, DW deserves it, looking forward to this then!🎉🎉 

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1700398770981392681?t=QAXdLb2Nw7T4gsUbmnpKyw&s=19

Also wei wei's  first magazine cover coming soon ?

He looked extra charming in that cover!✨😍🤩💜

Romans_Revenge:

https://youtube.com/shorts/5BIDVHW4Uqc?si=eBki7xSxrbLGJFHe

Saw this and kept smiling how XY was happy leaning on Jing’s shoulder while holding hands 🤭🤭. Oh this scene is in S2, I think that’s when she found out about her really being Qi Yo’s daughter. Really hate ZX/CX for spreading those rumors. Jing actually knew it was CX, but never told XY cos he knew she’d be hurt.

Thanks for sharing!  Waiting for S2 for this.😍 What a caption btw😅

I actually loved seeing them three together like when they were playing Go and their interactions there, so I look forward to another scene like that ☺️ also when XY met YSQ as TSJ and how ZX was observing them while eating melon seeds lol  (those were the more relaxed times) 

kjxy:

No prob, loved how you defined it actually 🥰

Thanks for the extra sugar today! Thanks for sharing the fmv and resharing the link shared by @BlueberriesField earlier ~(which btw, thanks for the link and welcome to the thread!💜) 

I never wavered my support for Jing and YaoJing coz I always believe his character has so much more to offer and that their "love goes in both directions" (as the clip was captioned) ... there were many hints to that🦋🦋

No problem😉 The YaoJing video I found on douyin is extra sweet, it needs to be shared😂💕

kjxy:

Thanks for sharing!  Waiting for S2 for this.😍 What a caption btw😅

I actually loved seeing them three together like when they were playing Go and their interactions there, so I look forward to another scene like that ☺️ also when XY met YSQ as TSJ and how ZX was observing them while eating melon seeds lol  (those were the more relaxed times) 

Lmao 🤣 I know right? I bust out laughing when I saw the caption. ZX/CX may be a nut job, but only labeling him as cousin is just too funny.

Pammy:

No problem😉 The YaoJing video I found on douyin is extra sweet, it needs to be shared😂💕

Definitely. 🥰 We need to survive this waiting period. 😂

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao 🤣 I know right? I bust out laughing when I saw the caption. ZX/CX may be a nut job, but only labeling him as cousin is just too funny.

Ahahahaha 

I love @Snowball's appreciation and insight about YaoJing's love. I'm grateful and delighted every time I read a comment/s that really understand/s the love they shared (just like we do).🦋🦋💜💜

Sssnoopyyy:

I actually love the novel and drama versions of Jing, ofc Deng Wei made it that much better (and I can say the same for Tan Jian Ci playing XL and ZWY playing CX). The actors brought the characters to life and are very expressive.

With Jing, I appreciate the other details and context we get in the novel which outlines his intelligence (that may get missed in the drama due to timing). I also felt XY’s longing for him a lot in the novel, so much so that it proves the depth of her love. Couldn’t have been more evident, but ofc I cannot change ppl’s opinions on that loool

I agree the cast (including DW) did a great job bringing the story to life. People are entitled to their opinions, but seeing that many people like us do enjoy DW’s portrayal of Jing, there must be something there. Like many things in life, it can be hard to change someone’s opinion. But I feel crossing the line to criticize someone’s judgment/taste/opinion on a more personal level is just not cool. So yeah, I try to steer clear of some of the louder/harsher voices lol. This thread is a great place, however! So glad I found it

@Sunbath12: True. And yes ☺️ felt satisfied as well to be in this thread💜

I think this also tells a lot about DW and why his portrayal of TSJ touched a lot of viewers and even some novel readers (who disliked, didn't pay much attention to, or maybe were part of those who gave the character such labels)~ 

kjxy:

I think this also tells a lot about DW and why his portrayal of TSJ touched a lot of viewers and even some novel readers (who disliked, didn't pay much attention to, or maybe were part of those who gave the character such labels)~ 

Kinda figured he read the novel to get a better understanding & create the perfect Jing for the drama. There’re some actors who read novels of the drama they’re going to shoot, to get a better feel of the character.

kjxy:

@Sunbath12: True. And yes ☺️ felt satisfied as well to be in this thread?

Yeah I’m sure the novel helps because it gives a few more insights on his character - which I think they omitted in the series. The novel is great! Hope they can do a good job capturing the latter half of the novel in S2

kjxy:

Yeah he seems like a sincere and hardworking young man, I wish him all the best!