@Winny Aye

This is the translation 

I really like the construction of their novel. It is not forced and does not start with a crazy passion, but it is born solid thanks to a long coexistence. They understand each other, comfort each other and complete each other. I loved their dating scenes because I had a lot of energy from "my first relationship" (and it was Too cute.

I hope the drama adds more scenes because in the novel they end up spending a lot of time apart thanks to two frames: one from Tushan's family and the other from Xiaoyao's "family".

Romans_Revenge:

@Winny Aye

This is the translation 

I really like the construction of their novel. It is not forced and does not start with a crazy passion, but it is born solid thanks to a long coexistence. They understand each other, comfort each other and complete each other. I loved their dating scenes because I had a lot of energy from "my first relationship" (and it was Too cute.

I hope the drama adds more scenes because in the novel they end up spending a lot of time apart thanks to two frames: one from Tushan's family and the other from Xiaoyao's "family".

Thank you so much..?❤? I think YaoJing is very solid couple .. I hope they added more scenes in S2 too.

@Romans_Revenge 

Lol ignore them, I don’t even look at the comments cos a bunch of them are airheads?. XY sang the song & even said it herself on different occasions that the song is for Jing. When he disappeared & XY was trapped by the assassins,she gave up cos she wanted to die & meet Jing. XY always looks at the full moon & remember Jing telling her they’ll marry on a full moon,whether bright or dark. This same XY was pissed at XL mentioning Jing & death in the same sentence.

I also agree with some comments being airheads, especially those that who totally miss the point of YaoJing in the story. Yep i could really feel her tormented longing...

Kali_01:

Everyone views it differently we cant get people to love Jing the way we do just like how they can’t get us to love XL the way the do.  Just agree to disagree. or maybe because I’m tired of the arguing lol which lately there hasn’t been any hopefully it stays that way ? 

Yes ...I am kind of getting tired too . I'm pissed...You are right. Our ideal men can be quite different .. XL and CX are not my type. Not my type at all.

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/cdramarumours/status/1700355403442504021?t=FI2a0KEnHY5kXxf4GMNSjg&s=19

I could cry right now, this news is pretty much comfirmed the since it's posted by this specific account. He made it, I'm so proud of him. ??

He deserves it ? ? ❤️ ? 

@Snowball

I agree on everything you said?

TinaL:

Yes that's the one, it's an s+ drama with a great director too

What s+ drama means? 

peng-peng:

What s+ drama means? 

High budget drama

Blueberries Field:

I just want to share this Yao Jing fan made clip on Weibo. I think it is well made, love it. https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4943947999674395

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4943947999674395/4943948554699288

Thank you for sharing this video link?♥️

Pammy:

High budget drama

Yes, this, thanks!??

https://v.douyin.com/ieBr5uuc/

I also want to share this yaojing fmv

Pammy:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4943947999674395/4943948554699288

Thank you for sharing this video link?♥️

I love how beautiful it was edited and also cried again remembering how S1 ended, but the way  the video ended consoled my heart.

I especially love how it started~ they held and touched each other's hands in that short time and there was that touch of longing (like they already know they'll be parted again for some time), also the way Jing handed the letter as his response to the song she dedicated to him and then there was that time XY sang that "...meet and miss" song (this are the only words I always remember lol✌️)  so affectionately for Jing?????

kjxy:

Yes, this, thanks!??

Welcome haha. That's the simpliest definition I can give. S+ is the highest class for a drama. Followed by S, A+,A, B. The higher the class is, the higher the budget allocation also for the production and promotion of the drama.

kjxy:

I love how beautiful it was edited and also cried again remembering how S1 ended, but the way  the video ended consoled my heart.

I especially love how it started~ they held and touched each other's hands in that short time and there was that touch of longing (like they already know they'll be parted again for some time), also the way Jing handed the letter as his response to the song she dedicated to him and then there was that time XY sang that "...meet and miss" song so affectionately for Jing?????

Right? Plus the background music used is also good. A great fanmade edit♥️?

I actually love the novel and drama versions of Jing, ofc Deng Wei made it that much better (and I can say the same for Tan Jian Ci playing XL and ZWY playing CX). The actors brought the characters to life and are very expressive.

With Jing, I appreciate the other details and context we get in the novel which outlines his intelligence (that may get missed in the drama due to timing). I also felt XY’s longing for him a lot in the novel, so much so that it proves the depth of her love. Couldn’t have been more evident, but ofc I cannot change ppl’s opinions on that loool