Romans_Revenge:

https://youtube.com/shorts/5BIDVHW4Uqc?si=eBki7xSxrbLGJFHe

Saw this and kept smiling how XY was happy leaning on Jing’s shoulder while holding hands ??. Oh this scene is in S2, I think that’s when she found out about her really being Qi Yo’s daughter. Really hate ZX/CX for spreading those rumors. Jing actually knew it was CX, but never told XY cos he knew she’d be hurt.

I'm looking forward to this scene. I'm thriving on LYF's crumbs while waiting for S2 to come out.

I have problem with inserting emojis here, it came out as a question mark instead of the intended emoji. Oh well..

Blueberries Field:

I only have the option to insert image through a url. I tried an image url from a weibo post, that would not go through. But the url from a facebook post seems working.

I tried to insert image  through a url from fb and twitter, still wasn't successful?

Blueberries Field:

I have problem with inserting emojis here, it came out as a question mark instead of the intended emoji. Oh well..

Yes emojis come out as question marks sometimes ?

I actually like the fact that, despite all the hurtful things ZX did to XY,especially the ones she didn’t know off, Jing never told her cos she’d be very hurt. Even the things he also did to Jing, Jing STILL found a way to ease the atmosphere between XY & ZX. Ex. after jing recovered & XY held his hand tightly thinking he’d disappear again,when Ah Bi told them ZX is at the end of the cliff. Jing knew ZX was in love with XY but never told her he knew, he only said ZX wasn’t happy because he thought Jing wasn’t strong enough to protect her.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4939112231403531

Maybe already posted here somewhere,  season 2, reuters clip from 2 weeks ago, I think it's the scene where he battle his brother and would have died had it not been for XY's final breath preserve pill. Close to the last scene, DW demonstrated his strong core (from ballet I think ?), bending backwards without any support wire.

Romans_Revenge:

I actually like the fact that, despite all the hurtful things ZX did to XY,especially the ones she didn’t know off, Jing never told her cos she’d be very hurt. Even the things he also did to Jing, Jing STILL found a way to ease the atmosphere between XY & ZX. Ex. after jing recovered & XY held his hand tightly thinking he’d disappear again,when Ah Bi told them ZX is at the end of the cliff. Jing knew ZX was in love with XY but never told her he knew, he only said ZX wasn’t happy because he thought Jing wasn’t strong enough to protect her.

He has a very kind heart and so protective of XY, that's why we love TSJ, and DW's portrayal of TSJ really brought the character to life for me.

Anybody notice Deng Wei’s tattoos? He has one under his right arm & under his torso. I think it’s because of the makeup, that’s why his tattoos are covered.

Romans_Revenge:

Anybody notice Deng Wei’s tattoos? He has one under his right arm & under his torso. I think it’s because of the makeup, that’s why his tattoos are covered.

Yes. He have tattoos in his arm. He have extra piece of cloth in his right arm to cover it in Hello Saturday.

Pammy:

Yes. He have tattoos in his arm. He have extra piece of cloth in his right arm to cover it in Hello Saturday.

Yeah but since he wears tshirts that covers a part of the arm, it’s pretty hidden,but one can still see it when he raises his arm. I’m glad he didn’t remove it,cos I like it. Hopefully he goes back to having 6 packs without being too buff since he’s busy with work hehe ?. I know he’s pretty strong too.

https://youtube.com/shorts/yOHka3FzI6E?si=Z44ZiQE9J5ysZokW

Found this one from s2, this is where Jing & XY went back to Qingshui town with ZX when the war broke out. XY was embarrassed to meet FL since she’s a runaway bride lol.

peng-peng:

Those types of comments I have noticed  are either from those who are sour or those who have extreme hot for TJC. It is best to just roll eyes and ignore them.

The sad thing is that they are the loudest and have turned the main comment section into a  horny  for TJC  or TSJ bashing some even go as far as turning it in a DW bashing.  To each their own.  No more comments about the story. I have stopped going there.

hhehehehhee so true...they were saying ...they don't even continue to watch because he's not end game?...TJC is hot so are DW and ZWY.. well every one have fav . But yep XL fans are loud.. I cant accept they bash our man...lol so will be trying to ignore .

@Ananda Lone

I tend to pass with those comments these days. ? But I'm really wondering how they see it the way they wanted. They won't be able to appreciate others if they only see XL in LYF. ? I even read,  that XL/TJC is the only one who carries the drama. And the drama was known because of him. I just laugh so hard to that. But I'm still wondering,  really. ?

All four characters are equally important. Most of the time its CX and XY who carry the show. But TSJ is vital for XY love line. And XL is her supporter and sort of secret romance too but i will say their romance is not strong as many XL fans claim . Um nope All four has their fans. If one could choose who's most popular and drew audience then i think maybe it's Yan Zi.  I heard DW is still newbie and his popularity gain the next level here. so that says it all. 

Romans_Revenge:

Yeah but since he wears tshirts that covers a part of the arm, it’s pretty hidden,but one can still see it when he raises his arm. I’m glad he didn’t remove it,cos I like it. Hopefully he goes back to having 6 packs without being too buff since he’s busy with work hehe ?. I know he’s pretty strong too.

Hahhaha his tattoo peeks when his raising his hands or when his sleeves raises. Yeah, hope he gets back in shape slowly.