Winny Aye:

Lol I love it too??..I just hope there will be more fanfics on our YaoJing coming out...

Me too & I know they’ll do justice to the character more than the author?. In fact,lemme go read it again lol ? 

Romans_Revenge:

Me too & I know they’ll do justice to the character more than the author?. In fact,lemme go read it again lol ? 

hahaha I see you are enjoying it? I will reread it too.??

Oh, I missed the heated discussion about Tu Shan Jing. I guess some people really find him boring and that must be because their preference about what an interesting character differs from most of us. I don't think that is the general consensus though since Deng Wei won't be gaining massive popularity if his character is dull. The romance will be nonexistent if he is dull because the chemistry won't work. 

?

Here is a new weibo post from Weiwei to make your day brighter.     ? 

I really like the shape of his lips and the placement of his mole on his nose. 

His Smile:

???????...truly the love the look

His Smile:

Omg!!!! He looks soo good ?,I’m saving this pic hehe ?

by the way anyone opening thread for our YaoJing or TSJ in LYF S2 page? ..lol XL fans are already camping thread there already 

Winny Aye:

by the way anyone opening thread for our YaoJing or TSJ in LYF S2 page? ..lol XL fans are already camping thread there already 

Oh for real? lol I just found out yesterday they’ve opened a S2 page. Maybe people dunno yet,Hopefully someone starts a thread for YaoJing. 

Winny Aye:

???????...truly the love the look

♥️♥️♥️

His Smile:

So handsome?

His Smile:

Oh, I missed the heated discussion about Tu Shan Jing. I guess some people really find him boring and that must be because their preference about what an interesting character differs from most of us. I don't think that is the general consensus though since Deng Wei won't be gaining massive popularity if his character is dull. The romance will be nonexistent if he is dull because the chemistry won't work. 

?

lol well Although I have been saying it tickles me everytime people say TJS boring . THIS IS TRULY THE TIME I AM ON HEATED. I understand people have different opinion but but this time it came from the thread creator. LOL Dont tease me like that. 

By the way are you making TSJ/YaoJing thread on LYF S2 page?? 

Romans_Revenge:

Oh for real? lol I just found out yesterday they’ve opened a S2 page. Maybe people dunno yet,Hopefully someone starts a thread for YaoJing. 

Im waiting for someone to start too...

Winny Aye:

lol well Although I have been saying it tickles me everytime people say TJS boring . THIS IS TRULY THE TIME I AM ON HEATED. I understand people have different opinion but but this time it came from the thread creator. LOL Dont tease me like that. 

By the way are you making TSJ/YaoJing thread on LYF S2 page?? 

I wanted to make one a couple days ago but I stopped. As I'm not a creative person lol. How about we make one and name it "tushan jing and xiao yao, here's to a happily ever after"  just a suggestion. 

TinaL:

I wanted to make one a couple days ago but I stopped. As I'm not a creative person lol. How about we make one and name it "tushan jing and xiao yao, here's to a happily ever after"  just a suggestion. 

Oooooo I like that idea,cos they DID have their happily after, since they went through such hardships to be together.

TinaL:

I wanted to make one a couple days ago but I stopped. As I'm not a creative person lol. How about we make one and name it "tushan jing and xiao yao, here's to a happily ever after"  just a suggestion. 

"tushan jing and xiao yao, here's to a happily ever after" ? It seems long... But I love it?