Symbolika1:

Well That's exactly a point Xiao Yao reached , she actually slaped him angrilly with words for appearing so weak => Must call on @AH to quote if possible the exact words she used to wake him :)

Her words from chapter 33? I posted them one page back in this thread. ^^

Symbolika1:

Well That's exactly a point Xiao Yao reached , she actually slaped him angrilly with words for appearing so weak => Must call on @AH to quote if possible the exact words she used to wake him :)

Well ..I will be waiting to see their make up in season 2. guess they both get more mature then..:)

Kali_01:

I agree with @Winny Aye also if Jing did all the things the audiences complains about him not doing then XY wouldn’t have loved Jing lol because almost everything people complain about is everything that XY loves about him.  Examples, him choosing to die with her, him not being able to be ruthless with Huo, giving up his grandmother, being heartless with FFYY etc. one of the things she loves about Jing is his kindness and how he remains untainted even after all the things he’s been put through.  

Yes , Jing's kindness and being considerate is what XY crave that's why she feels at home or healed when she's with him, and it's the strength she admire . He did not lose himself to hatred despite having all these scars ...physically weak but mentally strong ...And his understanding of living in hatred is just a PAIN (That's what Hou is facing .goshhh.I still want that guy to face terrible death).
What I actually admire about this guy is how he give himself chances to live life. he can heal other but he also need a healing himself . He dare to ask WXL to wait for him. While it may sound a bit selfish ...I love him about it :D.

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye: it's just that you love Jing and XY so much😁🦊🥰 (we all do! that's why we're here:D) and also coz everything Jing did was to be with XY that's why :) anyway, I think they all connect in the end so🤩🤩

lol I love YaoJing so much...You are so right ..❤❤❤❤, up to now I still believe everything Jing did was to be with his XY forever. 

You know, people thought Jing was weak because he was too kind,too forgiving which makes him “boring”. What they DO NOT know is Jing could’ve been vengeful & killed Hou,heck even kill FFYY when she sent assassins after him, after Jing told her to cancel the engagement & he already has someone he likes. He had soo many chances but chose not to & THAT put both Hou & FFYY on edge cos they didn’t know what Jing might do or when he’ll strike back. As such a perspective, I liked it cos your enemy will have sleepless nights thinking when their head will be on a spike. If jing wanted power,he could’ve easily gotten it cos he has a LOT of support,but the consequences will you losing yourself,your soul & even the chance at love. Being too kind or forgiving isn’t a flaw cos it takes a LOT of emotional strength to let it go & move on. A lot of us would’ve done the opposite,we would’ve gone to the pits of hell to destroy Hou & YY but the cycle of vengeance wouldn’t end there,we would be consumed by it but Jing showed us that sometimes having a good heart isn’t a bad thing,people may take you for granted but those who CHERISH you & your kindness would go to war for you. I’m not saying this because I like Jing but I read it from a readers view, people think XL or CX is a complicated character but what they fail to realize is, Jing is the most complicated character in the entire story. I’m glad more people are catching on after reading the novel,especially the matured minded ones & those with a lot of insight. We all need someone who’ll be there for us,someone who’ll cherish,love,adore & make us their top priority. It’s rare to find such a person like Jing,so when you get him,never let him go or else you’d lose a precious pearl.

Winny Aye:

@AH

When TSJ first went out into the world to carry out business for the Tushan Clan hundreds of years before meeting XY, he came to the conclusion that the world needed a compassionate ruler. He supported CX because he believed that CX would be that kind of ruler.

Hmm...Yep I read those lines too. He defintely see CX as a good ruler who would be able to unite all three kingdoms and in less ruthless way than others too . I know that its not only for XY. But I guess I sometimes follow my feeling by saying he did it for XY too and may not interest in this matter at all if XY was not involved. He did have his talents and hopes for the world, but life strike him before. I think it kind of change him a little; become less ambitious and careless about big matters, and I don't think he would be involving in such matters if someone he care is not associating with it, or at least acting upon it. But like you say, maybe I have overlooked this foresight of Jing had for the world future too. 

Once CX realizes that it was Jing who really supported him from the beginning and not just because of XY, he recognizes finally that Jing isn’t the weak, lovesick fool he thought he was. And I guess he is able to realize that Jing is right for XY. It’s such a powerful moment between the two at the end and immensely sad too because CX did not see it earlier. But as you say, you could also argue if he didn’t love XY so much, how far would his support have been? I don’t think it’s been well shown in the drama thus far exactly how Jing sees the world and his reasons for supporting CX. Perhaps that will be shown in part 2.

AH :

Her words from chapter 33? I posted them one page back in this thread. ^^

Winny Aye:

Well ..I will be waiting to see their make up in season 2. guess they both get more mature then..:)

Thanks AH, as I was sure you had them around this thread :))

I'm looking toward S2 and what the prod has done with the characters arcs, with all that episode squeeshing I'm a bit scared...

@Sunbath

Once CX realizes that it was Jing who really supported him from the beginning and not just because of XY, he recognizes finally that Jing isn’t the weak, lovesick fool he thought he was. And I guess he is able to realize that Jing is right for XY. It’s such a powerful moment between the two at the end and immensely sad too because CX did not see it earlier. But as you say, you could also argue if he didn’t love XY so much, how far would his support have been? I don’t think it’s been well shown in the drama thus far exactly how Jing sees the world and his reasons for supporting CX. Perhaps that will be shown in part 2.

There are a lot memorable YaoJing and Jing moments . I hope they do the scenes justice . About political stuffs too. yep..:)

Symbolika1:

Thanks AH, as I was sure you had them around this thread :))

I'm looking toward S2 and what the prod has done with the characters arcs, with all that episode squeeshing I'm a bit scared...

it's still 21 eps but i was hoping 35..Yep I worry to but at least I hope they wrap up well.

Winny Aye:
it's still 21 eps but i was hoping 35..Yep I worry to but at least I hope they wrap up well.

Nothing is sure for now! :) Only Tencent knows how many ep.... :)

@Romans_Revenge
I agree lol...there's a lot of people who commenting about Jing being useless, weak , boring , unattractive .blah blah in some reddit page or even in youtube ..and then end up saying they skip his scenes 😅😂 and that end game should change to XL or even CX is better choice 😅 . It's sounds so much like they are throwing tantrum. It tickles me whenever i see them actually. I actually like the arc of both CX (emotional torture hero but a good ruler) and XL (bad boy who sacrifice). But it happens that TSJ character is more refreshing to me. Guess I have seen CX types and XL types more often.

My initial favorite was CX. I like this kind of layered character and ZWY is perfect (he reminds me so much of 4Th prince from Scarlet Heart) and YaoJing and YSQ are absolute comfort from this heartache drama. But the more I watched the more I am attracted to Jing  . But i guess I had been permanent on his ship in Ep 14 and 15 at Dragon Bone prison scene . i like how he asked WXL 15 years of promised. He's daring and chasing what he actually want . I absolutely love him and cheer permanently for YaoJing since then although I dont know what will happen next. I could see they love each other. After I finished the novel I am completely sure my favorite character is Tu Shan Jing. In the novel, I think he shines a little more in the second half (but in drama I am attracted to Deng Wei's YSQ and Jing and as episodes go on his role got more complex).
I think the thing some fans might not like Jing is because  his character doesnt do as they expected or doesnt go as dark. I suspect that if his character go dark and use more cunningness, he might get more sympathy. More often this type of decent character are second leads who will never get the girl or too insecure to admit his feeling to FL. Or the one who will sacrifice. But Jing takes no shit, he just go after what he want very very straight forward yet in considerate and optimistic way. And XY our FL reciprocate his feelings.  And I like how he's not flawless or maybe weak because of his family. he didn't have much choices i guess. I think some readers or drama fans may have this feeling that either he's stupidest or smartest of all and also having some amount of cunningness. And i also think he faced deathly situation and can't help himself not because he's stupid but because it was fated but he was fated to be the one who survive after all (and XL is fated to help but he had a choice too but the thing Tong Hua did let Jing live which is why this story is not tragic). And no matter how cunning you are if the time come you may still lose to fate just like what happen to HouYY and also CX. I think it's one of the themes here. And Jing/YSQ arc is to lead life with optimism and healingness rather than darkness. It will attract survival in the end. P.S that's just my personal opinion.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14267756/1/An-Oath-to-Fulfill-The-Legend-of-17-Leaves

Anyways I wanted this share this yaojing fic I came across. Be warned it's heartbreaking though. 

TinaL:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14267756/1/An-Oath-to-Fulfill-The-Legend-of-17-Leaves

Anyways I wanted this share this yaojing fic I came across. Be warned it's heartbreaking though. 

hmmm sounds interesting!🌿💜 tysm!!😘 anyway, been 💔 since s1ended {and w/how it ended}... am used to pain 

Winny Aye:

lol I love YaoJing so much...You are so right ..❤❤❤❤, up to now I still believe everything Jing did was to be with his XY forever. 

YJ💖. If not for all the things that tried to separate them, he'd never leave her side❣️

TinaL:

lol this is more heart wrenching than original ...but still good ..i hope we get more spin off like this...authors...🐇🐰💖