Winny Aye:

"tushan jing and xiao yao, here's to a happily ever after" ? It seems long... But I love it?

I like the title. Did you make it yet? 

Winny Aye:

???????...truly the love the look

Romans_Revenge:

Omg!!!! He looks soo good ?,I’m saving this pic hehe ?

I've saved it too hahaha

Winny Aye:

lol well Although I have been saying it tickles me everytime people say TJS boring . THIS IS TRULY THE TIME I AM ON HEATED. I understand people have different opinion but but this time it came from the thread creator. LOL Dont tease me like that. 

By the way are you making TSJ/YaoJing thread on LYF S2 page?? 

I haven't made anything yet. I don't know what to call it hahaha

His Smile:

I haven't made anything yet. I don't know what to call it hahaha

Hmmm TinaL's Title "Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao, here to happily ever after" is very cool..?

or others I could think of are"YaoJing Love Story"

"YaoJing for Eternity"

"Tu Shan Jing & Xiao Yao Forever and Ever"...

whatever with containing YaoJing is good.

I will be waiting anyone of u make it?? ...??

I was going back to the page where I ended up my reading and found my comment missing ? must've failed to be posted as I was in a rush hours ago but felt like wanting to leave a comment?

Winny Aye:

Hmmm TinaL's Title "Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao, here to happily ever after" is very cool..?

or others I could think of are"YaoJing Love Story"

"YaoJing for Eternity"

"Tu Shan Jing & Xiao Yao Forever and Ever"...

whatever with containing YaoJing is good.

I will be waiting anyone of u make it?? ...??

Anyway, was also thinking of asking anyone here who 'truly' appreciates YJ cp w/o reservation and also 'respects', loves , and understands Jing as XY did -that even YZ appreciated DW's acting and saw his similarity with TSJ and also acknowledged the love and struggles Yao Jing had {wow that was looong! LOL} to create a thread for S2 so we may start camping there (was thinking later on coz others may interpret it he other way or whatnot but i don't think I care abt it anymore, whatever we do/say, they always have something to say, so maybe we can start camping there now? haha)

I feel like and I've noticed whenever we have a happy atmosphere here (enjoying our conversation) it gets broken or cut. ? ?

The LYF S2 drama page has been created. Can someone make a  TSJ thread there?

dtsj_sapphire:
I feel like and I've noticed whenever we have a happy atmosphere here (enjoying our conversation) it gets broken or cut. ? ?

Just ignore comments that try to kill your peace. It's honestly not worth it. 

I will be waiting anyone of u make it @WinnyAye lol missed that line  while reading? went to S2 with so much excitement and found nothing created ??

Ari_Lee:

Just ignore comments that try to kill your peace. It's honestly not worth it. 

Thanks!!??? will solely put my attention to Jing and YaoJing❣️ and also Deng Wei and Yang Zi ? ?

I will create now ???? but which title? @TinaL's and @WinnyAye's suggestions are awesome though?

I like all of the thread names too. lol

dtsj_sapphire:

I will create now ???? but which title? @TinaL's and @WinnyAye's suggestions are awesome though?

well U can take examples as examples and create your own one...I mean thread name...hopefully soon ..I am packing to move now..since I think we are likely to be focus on second part now on i think..of course maybe still visiting here sometimes ...but yep 

Ari_Lee:

I like all of the thread names too. lol

Hahaha yes right❣️❣️

shall we vote guys or if others have additional suggestions, feel free to throw them here, I'll be waiting, am ready for s2 thread??

Edit: [lol] Oh @WinnyAye was thinking maybe wait a lil while for others ?