lol I am exploring Deng Wei pics..and blessed my eyes..??

Winny Aye:
lol I am exploring Deng Wei pics..and blessed my eyes..??

Thank you for blessing my eyes too. LOL

love all that you shared guys @Ari_Lee @WinnyAye thanks indeed for showering our eyes with DW's beauty haha 

@Ari_Lee love that video! that's DW new role!? all lovely, not gonna choose haha

Btw, created a thread already for s2 coz I'll be out for a while, sorry couldn't wait for others and created one, camp there now if you want guys?see you in a bit!

dtsj_sapphire:

love all that you shared guys @Ari_Lee @WinnyAye thanks indeed for showering our eyes with DW's beauty haha 

@Ari_Lee love that video! that's DW new role!? all lovely, not gonna choose haha

Btw, created a thread already for s2 coz I'll be out for a while, sorry couldn't wait for others and created one, camp there now if you want guys?see you in a bit!

Wow...yeah...going there now ?

dtsj_sapphire:

Thanks for the thread 

I look forward to more adorable bts moments like these on season 2.     ?

TinaL:

Thanks for the thread 

Sure❣️❣️ thanks for the title suggestion!?

His Smile:

I look forward to more adorable bts moments like these on season 2.     ?

Love them!!! Yes hope to see more❣️❣️❣️

Will someone who has seen the temporary profile picture change tell me if it was this one...?

I never got to see it... :(

Winner_is_King:
Will someone who has seen the temporary profile picture change tell me if it was this one...?

I never got to see it... :(

Yes.  cropped version of that one. It's the top right one here  https://mydramalist.com/photos/wJmzqk_3

By the way, if you want to keep any of the images from the drama on the photos section, go save them. A staff seems to be deleting them.

Ari_Lee:

Yes.  cropped version of that one. It's the top right one here  https://mydramalist.com/photos/wJmzqk_3

Yes... it took me so long to get it perfect size, had to send it to the phone then back to the computer and everything... oh well at least the picture still got changed