TinaL:

You're obviously in the wrong thread to be saying this?  Are you intentionally here to be an asshole or what?  Coming into a thread that you know most users in here love the character just to call said character *boring* is very low. This isn't even about having an opinion. Leave that nonsense in the main comment. 

Patronising and rude.  This is a thread where people discuss about the characters, TSJ and Xiao Yao.
Get used to people who find the character, TSJ, boring but like XY-TSJ romance.

Winny Aye:

I wonder why u think so ...and started this thread out. YSQ is charming ...so is TSJ but as TSJ he has alot of burden therefore did not look fresh.

Edit : And yep ZWY's CX is 1st ml in drama. They purposely make him stood out . 

The thread is to discuss about the XY-TSJ romance and his gestures and feelings towards XY.  

TinaL:

Y'all are being too nice, unfortunately I do not have the time to reason with people. Especially when it comes to all the nonsensical opinions about his character. I've had enough. 

Hehe babe, be like Jing,, keep your emotions in check. If only you knew how much I wanted to swing at people who looked down on Jing just so they could uplift their fav character. It’s like talking to a brick wall lol. Then wonder why they’re depressed cos of a character like CX or XL whom they’re dating in real life treats them but when a Jing comes along,they either cheat on him or say he’s boring but after they’re hurt,they appreciate a person like Jing who was once in their lives,but their bullhead selves pushed him away.

mparthur:

Patronising and rude.  This is a thread where people discuss about the characters, TSJ and Xiao Yao.
Get used to people who find the character, TSJ, boring but like XY-TSJ romance.

That's exactly what I was going for. What makes you think anyone in this thread would agree with your opinion "about Jing being boring"? No for real are you dumb? Like I said you might find people who will agree with you in the main comment section but definitely NOT HERE. Keep it moving 

TinaL:

I don't wanna know who she's, just wanted to let them know they are not welcome here with such rotten opinions. They can leave that in the main comment section I'm sure they would find plenty people to agree with their opinion. 

Too bad.  You are in no position to control the content on this thread.

Everyone is welcomed to express his/ her opinion on the characters.  

Freedom of expression/ speech as is obviously a new phenomenon that you are not used to.  GET USED TO IT FROM NOW.

Romans_Revenge:

Hehe babe, be like Jing,, keep your emotions in check. If only you knew how much I wanted to swing at people who looked down on Jing just so they could uplift their fav character. It’s like talking to a brick wall lol. Then wonder why they’re depressed cos of a character like CX or XL whom they’re dating in real life treats them but when a Jing comes along,they either cheat on him or say he’s boring but after they’re hurt,they appreciate a person like Jing who was once in their lives,but their bullhead selves pushed him away.

Lol I would have totally ignored it if it was in the main comment section but definitely not here. 

TinaL:

That's exactly what I was going for. What makes you think anyone in this thread would agree with your opinion "about Jing being boring"? No for real are you dumb? Like I said you might find people who will agree with you in the main comment section but definitely NOT HERE. Keep it moving 

An obsessed fan.  Hahaha

Did XY decide to wander the vast seas because she wanted to remember XL?   I read these comments on FB.

" Was tearing up on this scene. XY obviously wanted to go there with him. Xiang Liu pretended that he didnt want to accompany her there but he actually wanted it the most.? To think, he gave the map to them. Xiangg Liuuu is sooooooo?"

" no wonder in Hi Saturday show, Yangzi chose Xiang Liu when she was asked with whom she wanted to live for the rest of her life in a deserted island. Isn't it obvious that she kept Xiang Liu in her heart though the other man was beside her for the rest of her life. But many audiences still deny it, because they don't pay attention to the detail of scenes but only get excited when a couple kisses and hugs, that's a much wider meaning of love above physical touch!!!"

This is why I don't think XY deserves TSJ. I never saw TSJ as dumb or weak when he was tricked by his grandmother. To me he is weak when it comes to XY. 

cometawatcher:

Did XY decide to wander the vast seas because she wanted to remember XL?   I read these comments on FB.

" Was tearing up on this scene. XY obviously wanted to go there with him. Xiang Liu pretended that he didnt want to accompany her there but he actually wanted it the most.? To think, he gave the map to them. Xiangg Liuuu is sooooooo?"

" no wonder in Hi Saturday show, Yangzi chose Xiang Liu when she was asked with whom she wanted to live for the rest of her life in a deserted island. Isn't it obvious that she kept Xiang Liu in her heart though the other man was beside her for the rest of her life. But many audiences still deny it, because they don't pay attention to the detail of scenes but only get excited when a couple kisses and hugs, that's a much wider meaning of love above physical touch!!!"

This is why I don't think XY deserves TSJ. I never saw TSJ as dumb or weak when he was tricked by his grandmother. To me he is weak when it comes to XY. 

XY needs a safe place to live so the place where XL recommends will be a safe haven for her.  Her biological father had killed so many people which exposed XY to constant death threats.  And, she wants to remember XL because the latter deleted his image from the gorilla mirror.

TSJ is open-minded about the plan because tbh, XL is already dead so it's pointless to feel jealous of him.

The ending is brilliant which shows XY and TSJ disappear from the court forever.  No more killings and plots.  

TinaL:

It's just a story.  Hahaha.

mparthur:

It's just a story.  Hahaha.

You know it’s just a story but you came in this thread to start drama which I think it’s not cool. If you had written it in the main comments, people wouldn’t be swinging at you on a YaoJing thread. If I said CX or XL was boring,a war wouldve broke out , even wanting my head on a spike. We can’t always get what we want now,can we?? I just hope you understand how this thread is to entertain & be drama free.

mparthur:

The thread is to discuss about the XY-TSJ romance and his gestures and feelings towards XY.  

Now Madam

Sorry I don't know your gender.

I find it weird. You interested in XY-TSJ romance and "his gestures and feelings towards XY." And created this thread and then said "Jing is boring"... 

Did you really have that torture while watching Jing's scenes ?? But you enjoy YaoJing? You had guts to open this thread. ..thats weird. That's my personal opinion and  argument back.

You made this thread and who did you think would come? The characters fans as well as the fans of the actors who playing the character . Why this thread is not called "Who love and hate YaoJing/Jing!" I guess you don't know about the fans wars that are happening. In which you call them "obssessed fans" and then laughed at them, but they are not stupid people dear. They are just those who are into the story that may be different from others fans . That's there are different forums/thread to unite those have same thoughts and hang out with like minded people . It's just a story but we want to discuss about it (in particular forum because we are fans of particular characters ) that's why we are spending time here. If one wants to discuss or argue , especially negative about the particular characters thread is design ..sure fans wont like it and you have no right to judge them for not liking your negative judgment  even if you are the creator of the thread, but you had created for particular people only. 

Sorry about my long reply : But you read it.

Romans_Revenge:

You know it’s just a story but you came in this thread to start drama which I think it’s not cool. If you had written it in the main comments, people wouldn’t be swinging at you on a YaoJing thread. If I said CX or XL was boring,a war wouldve broke out , even wanting my head on a spike. We can’t always get what we want now,can we?? I just hope you understand how this thread is to entertain & be drama free.

She's TRULY the drama . Even fans of different characters do have respect for different territory . Maybe she just want to make thread go fire???

Omg! The fan fiction @TinaL posted by a fan was soo sad & beautiful, I’ve read it like 3 times cos it’s THAT good! Tonghua REALLY could’ve done better with Jing’s character, very bias & lame for her to give her fav character all the good attributes ?.  I prefer the fanfic over the original now lol. Please whoever you are,keep writing more fanfiction about TSJ & XY,heck I’ll buy if you wanna lol.

Romans_Revenge:

Omg! The fan fiction @TinaL posted by a fan was soo sad & beautiful, I’ve read it like 3 times cos it’s THAT good! Tonghua REALLY could’ve done better with Jing’s character, very bias & lame for her to give her fav character all the good attributes ?.  I prefer the fanfic over the original now lol. Please whoever you are,keep writing more fanfiction about TSJ & XY,heck I’ll buy if you wanna lol.

Lol I love it too??..I just hope there will be more fanfics on our YaoJing coming out...