I feel sad for Jing, he’s going to scolded so much tonight 

Waiting for the scene where XY feed and nurse jing back to life?

Pammy:

Waiting for the scene where XY feed and nurse jing back to life?

Is that going to be tonight? 

3naVIP:

I'm not certain about that but hopefully, yes

Pammy:

I'm not certain about that but hopefully, yes

Hopefully... I only live for the TSJ /XY scenes I tend to ff the others most especially CX scenes 

3naVIP:

Yes it should be

Kali_01:

Yes it should be

Thank you might tube in for the whole ep and not skip some of the scenes 

3naVIP:

Hopefully... I only live for the TSJ /XY scenes I tend to ff the others most especially CX scenes 

CX is so unpopular with the audience at the moment.

Can't wait to watch the live video reunion of the LYF actors! 30 minutes to go!

His Smile:

Can't wait to watch the live video reunion of the LYF actors! 30 minutes to go!

Do you have a link for it?

heay anyone heard that there will be 9 episode released tonight?

SnG:

heay anyone heard that there will be 9 episode released tonight?

If u buy the fast track ???as for regular vip member, only 2 eps

hi how much? i still remembered bought for 10$ for LLTG episodes ? how many eps?

Kali_01:

I don’t understand XY sometimes too. But I think part of the reason is also because she enjoys his company and she gets to play and have fun when he’s around. I don’t understand why she’s hanging out with him knowing he is CX’s enemy, maybe it hasn’t hit her yet. I think reality only hit her when FengLong saved CX from FFB/XL. 

She's hung with Bei because she wanted to learn archery, so she can protect herself and CX. In order to learn archery she made a deal with Bei and that was to hangout with him. XY probably did saw Bei as her friend and likes hanging out with him but I think her #1 goal was to learn archery... 

WangDuo girlfriend:

hi how much? i still remembered bought for 10$ for LLTG episodes ? how many eps?

I want to buy the fast track pack for LYF...but I'm afraid it won't work on PC. I'm not paying 10 bucks to watch it on small device...how it was for LLTG? *genuinely curious*