Xiao An:

i didn't watch the episodes,can you tell me what have the done?

The scenes in the clam shell was supposed to be more intimate in the novel. He gave her blood by kissing her. IDK if I remember correctly but he embraced her while trying to heal her. While he was healing her, he would be on top of her. I guess that's too risqué to show. lol He would also laid next to her while they were sleeping.  

really love the ost. i m a solid yaojing fan but i sincerely appreciate ffb/xl and xy cp too. there is a element of love and hate with xl and more to sad because he can never meant to be. xl will always be against CX no matter what. she cannot tolerate ppl who harm CX. with FFB it is like she has lots of fun with him. she is really relaxed with FFB. and i love their ost the most. sound so sad and melancholic. walking in snow till the end by himself. ouch. 

Put it this way, if XY is our daughter who do you think is the best of her. TBH with Jing unbreakable betrothal, in modern terms, he is engaged with someone else and yet keep coming to look for your girl, if i am Mum i will not really trust Jing as well in real life, so CX portrayal as a worried brother is not really wrong or uncall for. XL a bit too evil and FFB too playboy. And i don want my daughter to marry a man who is going to have a big responsibility like CX too. oh well, stay with mommy. i will look after a cutie like XY.

SnG:

really love the ost. i m a solid yaojing fan but i sincerely appreciate ffb/xl and xy cp too. there is a element of love and hate with xl and more to sad because he can never meant to be. xl will always be against CX no matter what. she cannot tolerate ppl who harm CX. with FFB it is like she has lots of fun with him. she is really relaxed with FFB. and i love their ost the most. sound so sad and melancholic. walking in snow till the end by himself. ouch. 

Put it this way, if XY is our daughter who do you think is the best of her. TBH with Jing unbreakable betrothal, in modern terms, he is engaged with someone else and yet keep coming to look for your girl, if i am Mum i will not really trust Jing as well in real life, so CX portrayal as a worried brother is not really wrong or uncall for. XL a bit too evil and FFB too playboy. And i don want my daughter to marry a man who is going to have a big responsibility like CX too. oh well, stay with mommy. i will look after a cutie like XY.

Then FengLong would be the best choice lol 

lol i was going to say that,feng long is the best choice,put aside what he had done in future but till now he is the perfect choice .

https://twitter.com/MyRemedy26/status/1691094086755946496?s=20 

as i said he is good in crying scene

SnG:

Haha I honestly wouldn’t choose any of them for XY IRL loooool. Ofc we know Jing didnt want this arranged marriage but he would only be considered after everything is clear cut.

Antinh85:

I was quite shock as well. He's so different in real life. lol I don't know if he was just trying to look like a bad boy.  He needs a stylist. Some of outfits at press conferences were bit questionable. lol He seems to be quite an introvert like Yan Zi said. I wonder if Yu Zheng picked on him because he really wanted to take Deng Wei under his wings but the boy refused and that pissed him off. 

Yeah looool the style and tattoos, I was shocked (not that it’s a bad thing) but just cannot unsee it when he is playing TSJ who is the total opposite in terms of image. I guess they were strategic with the earlier eps when his body was bandaged to cover the tats. Also noticed in the variety show - he had an extra layer under his tshirt to cover his right arm. Guess actors have to cover their tats even when promoting in shows?

I don’t know much about him but what’s his persona irl - heard he was a loving bf in relationship, not sure where this came from eg interviews.

Anyway i love TSJ and XY (even tho I have a soft spot for XL and sympathize with CX)

XiaoAn? You said that he injured his leg. Do you know how he injured it? Does that mean he can't dance anymore?

They did Jing's wake up scene well.

I'm glad they did not include the real healing scene in the novel because it will look more like a smut scene rather than a tender moment from Yaoliu. It's too over the top for tv viewers. 😅

------

I've read on weibo that Deng Wei was injured during training that tore the ligament of his right leg, requiring immediate surgery when he was still a sophomore. He has to go abroad to seek better rehabilitation.

His Smile:

I'm glad they did not include the real healing scene in the novel because it will look more like a smut scene rather than a tender moment from Yaoliu. It's too over the top for tv viewers. 😅

------

I've read on weibo that Deng Wei was injured during training that tore the ligament of his right leg, requiring immediate surgery when he was still a sophomore. He has to go abroad to seek better rehabilitation.

Jajajaja... I wonder if they'll show the healing one in ep. 48.

Poor guy. 

Poor CX.  

Season2 will be full of his miseries.  Zhang Wan Yi'd better pull off the scenes decently.  

mparthur:

Poor CX.  

Season2 will be full of his miseries.  Zhang Wan Yi'd better pull off the scenes decently.  

I was torn between saying his was reaping his punishment and feeling bad for him.

His Smile:

------

Thanks His Smile. That's too bad. So he decided to become an actor after that?  I'm glad he's gaining popularity even though he's quite new. Some actors never gain any traction even though they been in the industry for quite some time. 

mparthur:

Poor CX.  

ZWY is quite amazing. No doubt his acting will take him quite high after this. I don't like his character but I feel bad for CX. His character is quite tragic in a way that he is probably the loneliest character out of all the guys.