Kali_01:

It’s funny how people were saying he’s too clingy and then when he woke up XY said she loves that he doesn’t let her go lol 

Everything they hate and criticize about him is what she loves. Jajajaja

mparthur:

He was a very kind person too.  Which made TSH hate him so much.  So, I'd say he would still fall in love with Xiao Yao for her carefree attitude and kindness.

He's a guy who comes with all the best features.

I think Jing still love Xiao Yao if he meet before being Ye Shiqi... but maybe not for Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao love Ye Shiqi(Not Tushan Jing), thats make her hard to let him go. She telling this in 1 of the scene before right?

The baby is born so soon? When will Jing find out baby isn't his and make up with Xiao Yao?

Winner_is_King:

The baby is born so soon? When will Jing find out baby isn't his and make up with Xiao Yao?

the story fast forward to 1 year, bb born.

Jing and XY will make up shortly when Jing asked XL to stop XY marriage

Yes. XY did keep saying if it is not because of YSQ, she will not wait for TSJ.

For those who are sad for YaoJing. Here is a bts of Yang Zi braiding the hair of Deng Wei while they were shooting a scene. Enjoy and feel giddy just like me. hehehe

YZ braiding DW’s hair ?
DW: you braided two for me, same as you is it?
YZ: really i’m not lying to you, it gives a playful feeling
DW: you keep making it up
YZ: a playful feeling with a hint of alluring

https://twitter.com/zimiyangzi/status/1691664067339932075?t=qh2YkmvX72BV6THYUyii1A&s=19

His Smile:

For those who are sad for YaoJing. Here is a bts of Yang Zi braiding the hair of Deng Wei while they were shooting a scene. Enjoy and feel giddy just like me. hehehe

YZ braiding DW’s hair ?

https://twitter.com/zimiyangzi/status/1691664067339932075?t=qh2YkmvX72BV6THYUyii1A&s=19

yea.. need to see the BTS to overcome the sadness. hahaha :D

the braided one so funny.

It looks like something Xiao Yao will do to Jing. Hehehe

His Smile:

It looks like something Xiao Yao will do to Jing. Hehehe

It does...lol

His Smile:

YZ braiding DW’s hair ?

You did such a good translation... I watched this already in comments section and tried to translate but I failed to ? I guess I've reached the end of my character-reading knowledge... can I copy and paste your translation into the comments for them? 

Winner_is_King:

You did such a good translation... I watched this already in comments section and tried to translate but I failed to ? I guess I've reached the end of my character-reading knowledge... can I copy and paste your translation into the comments for them? 

Yes, you may! I just copied that one from a Yang Zi fan page on twitter! hahaha

His Smile:

Yes, you may! I just copied that one from a Yang Zi fan page on twitter! hahaha

Thanks for the translation anyways!

So... I can finally watch THE scene in ep. 30 without falling into despair. *pats self on back* jajaja

Ari_Lee:

So... I can finally watch THE scene in ep. 30 without falling into despair. *pats self on back* jajaja

what scene?

Dashmount20:

what scene?

When she is assassinated and Jing finds her.