His Smile:

Calling him gege. does it mean Xiang Liu is younger than Cang Xuan in the drama?

No, ZWY is younger than TJC.

His Smile:

He's second to the youngest, Hong Yi is 24 followed by DW - 28. 

HY is 24?  OK.  TJC is the oldest

His Smile:

He's second to the youngest, Hong Yi is 24 followed by DW - 28. 

Awww, HY is a spring baby chicken <3

If part 2 airs, when the episode where Jing dies airs, I will change my name to Jing's Widow... I said what I said...lol

mparthur:

HY is 24?  OK.  TJC is the oldest

Yeah, TCJ is the oldest..He is actually turning 33 this year and it doesn't show because of his boyish style. 

Ari_Lee:

If part 2 airs, when the episode where Jing dies airs, I will change my name to Jing's Widow... I said what I said...lol

I like that! Hahaha

His Smile:

Calling him gege. does it mean Xiang Liu is younger than Cang Xuan in the drama?

I don't think so bcz as far i remember XL is older.

I watched ZWY's interview where he said that WHY calls him ge ,YZ calls him gege like he calls CX and he calls her Meimei, TJC also calls him ge and DW calls him Wanyi.

when YZ came to hi6 last year that time  i heard TJC calling zi as yang laoshi which most people called her.

His Smile:

I like that! Hahaha

Jajaja

Their age group makes them close.  

Xiao An:

I don't think so bcz as far i remember XL is older.

I watched ZWY's interview where he said that WHY calls him ge ,YZ calls him gege like he calls CX and he calls her Meimei, TJC also calls him ge and DW calls him Wanyi.

when YZ came to hi6 last year that time  i heard TJC calling zi as yang laoshi which most people called her.

Oh, that's pretty interesting. ?

I hope the second Hi6 episodes gets subs quickly after it airs.

mparthur:

Their age group makes them close.  

Yeah. I find it funny that when ZWY and DW is bickering, TCJ doesn't want to join, he sounded like an old brother. Yang Zi the instigator old sister. ?

Ari_Lee:

I hope the second Hi6 episodes gets subs quickly after it airs.

This!

Ari_Lee:

I am still pissed la maldita vieja esa died a peaceful death.

i know right. should've died the painful bug way  

Lady Mac:

As he was watching the baby, I think he was searching for some kind of resemblance to him. I think Jing knows nothing happen with YY. His depression is due to the fact that he broke his promise to XY and believes he's not worthy of her.

He got it at the end by reflecting to comment his sister-in-law remark(Huo's wife) when the baby's born. The boy would not recognized Huo as his birth father, he would only call Jing 'Dad.' I think Jing's character is a kind of boring, he would say 'yes and okay' to whatever Xiao Yao say, he's a reserved and submissive man. But behind the kindness and smiles, he has screw mind of business and political strategist. At the end Cang Xuan realized that  the brilliant Feng Long's plans was originally Jing's strategies. I think Jing is pretty firm to what he believed in, he fully supported Cang Xuan when no else else has confidence in him, he did all the havoc to ruin XY's wedding to FL. Jing has no ambition for imperial court, Tong Hua created Jing amongst ambitious men and strong women around XY. As XY said 'because his kindness that she's fallen in love with.'

I think I love their love story. It's sweet, relevance, enduring, strong, and they both grew from their struggles.