Naomi Necro:

Which chapter does Jing get assassinated? 

https://www.novelupdates.com/group/a-koalas-playground/

Pammy:

Too many happenings, wonder how they can compact it into only 21 episodes.

One event is missing and that is CX overtaking Haoling as well. Was CX and AN's wedding mentioned? If not, that is also expected. 

Kali_01:

I feel so sad for Jing maybe I love TSJ too much 

We all love him because he is very purehearted. 😢 

WangDuo girlfriend:

And I won't get marry if im not getting someone who treats, looks and loves me like Jing does to Xiaoyao 🤣❤️

Our Jing has raise the bar high. 

I think they will cut alot of the unimportant things out like when XY researching the medical texts. IDK if they will take out the part where she took Hou down. They have to include it because how else would they reunite. Maybe it will just probably just take two episodes to resolve. Though I really don't like this part of the novel. I wish Jing was the one who's more proactive on this issue. Throughout the whole novel, Tong Hua didn't let him shine at any moment. Couldn't she at least have him have his glory at this point! 

Antinh85:

I think they will cut alot of the unimportant things out like when XY researching the medical texts. IDK if they will take out the part where she took Hou down. They have to include it because how else would they reunite. Maybe it will just probably just take two episodes to resolve. Though I really don't like this part of the novel. I wish Jing was the one who's more proactive on this issue. Throughout the whole novel, Tong Hua didn't let him shine at any moment. Couldn't she at least have him have his glory at this point! 

I'll just trust Deng Wei to give the character the dignity he deserves with his acting. 

Antinh85:

I think you are right. They might condense/change that part. Many parts in S1 were condensed where multiple scenes just took place on one part. 

Naomi Necro:

Which chapter does Jing get assassinated? 

Chapter 42

mparthur:

There are several significant events in Season 2:

1. Xiao Yao's wedding cancelled

2. Xin Yue tries to kill Xiao Yao

3. Xiao Yao finds out the truth about her real father, Qi Yo

4. XF and her father, King of Hao Ling meet her mother, along with TSJ

5. Xiao Yao goes to the voodoo bug tribe

6. XY revisits Qing Shui Town

7. The killing of Tushan Jing

8. XY finds out CX is behind the murder

9. XY goes to the Jade Mountain 

10. TSJ and XY marry

11. Xiang Liu dies in the battle

honestly, I don't want to see XL's death with all those arrows and hope it is a part of the deleted scenes. I don't have the heart for it! They should let the viewer's imagination make his end. I love both XY's love stories with Jing and XL. I also wish they give us a bit more of XY's wedding and after scenes, We need some recovery time after all the crying modes:))

Noush:

honestly, I don't want to see XL's death with all those arrows and hope it is a part of the deleted scenes. I don't have the heart for it! They should let the viewer's imagination make his end. I love both XY's love stories with Jing and XL. I also wish they give us a bit more of XY's wedding and after scenes, We need some recovery time after all the crying modes:))

they wanted to do it like the novel  but TJC suggested to add the death scene by covering him with blood which he said on his interview so i don't think they will cut it

Xiao An:

they wanted to do it like the novel  but TJC suggested to add the death scene by covering him with blood which he said on his interview so i don't think they will cut it

I like the novel version more.

Ari_Lee:

I like the novel version more.

Me too.  If they include the epilogue scene, a lot of people will cry their eyes out.

And, the scene where CX finally reconciled with XY in the morning of her wedding to TSJ.  In the novel, he gave XY his mother's red flower which he had always intended to give it to his wife, the woman he loved the most.

He insisted XY to wear it on the day which she did.  

I cried for XL after completing the novel but his ending was understandable ,he fulfill his duty as a general and gets a heroic ending also he make sure XY will be happy. i don't know why people wants to change his ending.for me everything is beautiful in their own place

mparthur:

Me too.  If they include the epilogue scene, a lot of people will cry their eyes out.

And, the scene where CX finally reconciled with XY in the morning of her wedding to TSJ.  In the novel, he gave XY his mother's red flower which he had always intended to give it to his wife, the woman he loved the most.

He insisted XY to wear it on the day which she did.  

I cried all I had to cry when he died, so I didn't cry when I read the epilogue. I was just happy she had something from him that also made her happy even if she didn't know it was from him.

It was sad that he "brought" her to his parents and presented her as the woman he loved. I felt sad for him, but at the same time that is where his decisions took him. 

Xiao An:

I cried for XL after completing the novel but his ending was understandable ,he fulfill his duty as a general and gets a heroic ending also he make sure XY will be happy. i don't know why people wants to change his ending.for me everything is beautiful in their own place

They probably want Xiao Yao to know that he loves her because until the end she thinks that he doesn't like her.