Ari_Lee:

I like the novel version more.

I am not suggesting the ending changes. We all know it and it's the summit of the XL life tragedy. Just can't watch the scene. Do I sound biased or not true to the novel? Maybe I shouldn't be part of both TSJ& XY and XL&XY comments platforms here:)) Well, I know what you're saying.

Noush:

I am not suggesting the ending changes. We all know it and it's the summit of the XL life tragedy. Just can't watch the scene. Do I sound biased or not true to the novel? Maybe I shouldn't be part of both TSJ& XY and XL&XY comments platforms here:)) Well, I know what you're saying.

I was just saying that I like the novel version more. It wasn't an attack. 

Ari_Lee:

I was just saying that I like the novel version more. It wasn't an attack. 

If they follow the novel 100%, I need to go to Specssavers.

mparthur:

If they follow the novel 100%, I need to go to Specssavers.

Jajajaja, why?  Your eyes hurting? lol

Ari_Lee:

teary eyes

mparthur:

teary eyes

Mine hurt after crying while watching 33-39 on a tiny screen.  Jajaja

Ari_Lee:

Edit: Actually mine hurt after crying while watching 33-39 on a tiny screen.  Jajaja

i know what you mean, its quite annoying lol 

Kali_01:

i know what you mean, its quite annoying lol 

They should have let us cast it. We paid for it. lol But now I know to never pay again.

Ari_Lee:

They should have let us cast it. We paid for it. lol But now I know to never pay again.

Go pirate!

mparthur:

Go pirate!

I finished it already. Now I am watching as it airs because I can't emotionally drain myself anymore. XD

Kali_01:

https://x.com/myremedy26/status/1691909916842246462?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw I miss his YSQ days, life was simple for YSQ and WXL

Why did that make me cry? LMAO Once, I saw his family dynamics I understood why he wants to be YSQ, he was so loved and had a real family then.

Now that S-1 is all aired, I hear about how amazing was the last 10 episodes. I liked them all. Each episode had at least one interesting theme for me. I think the last 10 episodes had more mixed scenes, specially fighting scenes. I enjoyed those too, but its love stories are more special to me; unique, profound and engaging. 

Ari_Lee:

Why did that make me cry? LMAO Once, I saw his family dynamics I understood why he wants to be YSQ, he was so loved and had a real family then.

The funny thing is we have witnessed how Xiao Yao raised Ma Zi and Chuan Zi with Lao Mu's help so we have an idea what her children will turn out to be.  And the atmosphere in the household.  A happy and responsible family with Xiao Yao being the bad cop and TSJ - the good cop like Lao Mu.

Ari_Lee:

Tsj was so happy when he was YSQ. kyaa...