nathsketch:

Hahaha I don't think I can settle that easily  ?

That position seems to prove the plaintiff’s case…

nathsketch:

Oh, I meant open-minded about the ice crystal ball interpretations.

Hahahahaha about the rest, you're asking too much of me, Winny ?

But cheers anyway ♥️

Lol, in that case we’ll withdraw the case. 

AH :

That position seems to prove the plaintiff’s case…

Oh no, but in my defense, I only said we were more open-minded about the ice crystal ball's many interpretations (the mermaid hand etc.).

As for the rest, you know to whom my heart belongs <3 ??

@Symbolika1

This image was impossible to describe other than Ah Nian felt a sense of utter desolation for her sister. Xiao Yao’s image made her think of the legends of old, of a fisherman’s wife sitting on the rocks waiting for her lover to come back, sitting and waiting for so long she turned into a rock.

-------------------------------------------------------

...Yes that part: the all white dressed felt so XL like and the fisherman's wife - i related it to mermaid's wife, and the rock - to the cristal ball itself...

It's the visual and the words us

In a more YaoLiu feel,  we can interpret like this. 

Since , XY is using Clam Shell, she can refer it to the time, 37 years of her living with XL while he's healing her. It's can be interpreted like they were husband and wife although he's just hugging her and healing there. (It's more intimate feel in novel)  She did get the warmth.

she's not 100% conscious. So it's just feel not official. ?

nathsketch:

Hey, I keep reading about this ice crystal ball thingy, and it's such a comfort because here is almost 40ºC degrees. My computer is so hot I'm afraid it will blow up, help

Is it hot where you all live? I can't take this, it's Spring in my country but imagine when Summer arrives. I hate this weather ?

40°C...why too hot..yep ice crystal ball needed..?

nathsketch:

Oh, I meant open-minded about the ice crystal ball interpretations.

Hahahahaha about the rest, you're asking too much of me, Winny ?

But cheers anyway ♥️

Keke its ok. ..her crafting crystal ball is all her affection for XL. I accept it 100%.  There's no other way around.  ?❤️ as for the rest. .Tong Hua has purposely left for us. so both YaoLiu and YaoJing should be ok.

I want to see more interpretation for this crystal ball thing now lol

Winny Aye:

40°C...why too hot..yep ice crystal ball needed..?

This is so unusual here. Granted, it's a tropical country. But this is global warming showing us that things will not be easy from now on :(

I wish I could have a giant ice crystal ball and get inside of it for all eternity haha

Too difficult to work with all this heat. I need to draw but my hands keep sweating, yikes

nathsketch:

This is so unusual here. Granted, it's a tropical country. But this is global warming showing us that things will not be easy from now on :(

I wish I could have a giant ice crystal ball and get inside of it for all eternity haha

Too difficult to work with all this heat. I need to draw but my hands keep sweating, yikes

Me too lol..living in tropical country. South east asia.. .? so i do feel you..its humid and hot.  Although here is only a little over 30°C..

Winny Aye:

Me too lol..living in tropical country. South east asia.. .? so i do feel you..its humid and hot.  Although here is only a little over 30°C..

Ohh you're so far away from meee

I want to visit Asia so much. All of it, the South East, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, every country

I'm watching all these shows and I'm so done with the West lol

nathsketch:

Ohh you're so far away from meee

I want to visit Asia so much. All of it, the South East, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, every country

I'm watching all these shows and I'm so done with the West lol 

By chance,  i hope u get to tour around eastern Asia. .and south east asia too and Thailand too, .?. .I want to visit around the world too but no budget yet..?

Winny Aye:

By chance,  i hope u get to tour around eastern Asia. .and south east asia too and Thailand too, .?. .I want to visit around the world too but no budget yet..?

Absolutely! And get ready because I'll be staying at your house :D <3

nathsketch:

Oki see you here??

nathsketch:

You moved? ??

Ari_Lee:

You moved? ??

Lol no, I didn't. But I wish I did. I want to be in the same continent as my bae hahahaha