Winner_is_King:

What ep do they split up and what ep do they get back together?

damn, for a future being,  i already bought many tissues? 

WangDuo girlfriend:

sometimes the emojis also didnt want to cooperate with me, hence my sentence always ended with ?? 

Deng Wei is a centre of the world maybe.  I bet my life, his past life will be digged a lot . his family, his pets, his exgf, current gf, his car, his house, his friends, his taoboa account , his exam results, lol everything. 

hope he will enjoy his achievements as he has worked hard for who is he today and some might showing some envies 

I hope he doesn’t take it to heart and continue doing what he’s doing because he’s a great actor 

Kali_01:

It’s so crazy how obsessed they are with Deng Wei. It’s like every day there’s a hot search for him. 

So true. Like let the guy pursue his acting career in peace. 

WangDuo girlfriend:

sometimes the emojis also didnt want to cooperate with me, hence my sentence always ended with ?? 

Deng Wei is a centre of the world maybe.  I bet my life, his past life will be digged a lot . his family, his pets, his exgf, current gf, his car, his house, his friends, his taoboa account , his exam results, lol everything. 

hope he will enjoy his achievements as he has worked hard for who is he today and some might showing some envies 

The cdrama entertainment industry is really tough for budding actors like him. And to think he hasn't played any protagonist roles yet—all second male lead roles. There are also no major sponsorships under his name yet. They want to cut his acting career short. The poor guy can't catch a break.

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4932460008446319?  I think a fan noticed  TSJ’s weibo account posts at 15mins for their 15 years promise, so cute

Oh do links work here?? I can just copy and paste and you guys are able to click it? 

Kali_01:

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4932460008446319?  I think a fan noticed  TSJ’s weibo account posts at 15mins for their 15 years promise, so cute

He really puts a lot of thought into every "Lost You Forever" post he makes on his Weibo account. He loves the TSJ character.

Kali_01:

Oh do links work here?? I can just copy and paste and you guys are able to click it? 

Yes, I was able to do so.

His Smile:

Yes, I was able to do so.

Just checking so I don’t post links that people can’t click lol 

Did you see the new post from the comment section incriminating DW for not creating chemistry with YZ because she finds his acting lacking?

Why attack the actor because they personally feel that the chemistry is flat? I personally do not find YZ's chemistry with TCJ heart-pounding, but I don't blame the actor for it because XL's character is a jerk, and that is not his fault at all.

His Smile:

Did you see the new post from the comment section incriminating DW for not creating chemistry with YZ because she finds his acting lacking?

Why attack the actor because they personally feel that the chemistry is flat? I personally do not find YZ's chemistry with TCJ heart-pounding, but I don't blame the actor for it because XL's character is a jerk, and that is not his fault at all.

Just read it... 

I hope they’ll give us the bts for last nights episode. ??

Xiao An:

off topic: Deng Wei has passed on his fourth exam i mean the love affair that the papparazi was going to reveal today is not him.They also refuted the rumor about him and the actress that was speculating by some people yesterday

He should keep his image clean at the moment.  Seeing him smoking really tells us about this chap.  He's killing himself slowly.

His Smile:

I read it and trying not to reply it to avoid fanwar. hahaha

mparthur:

He should keep his image clean at the moment.  Seeing him smoking really tells us about this chap.  He's killing himself slowly.

smoking is not a big deal for them,chen xiao ,zheng yecheng also many stars had this habit,he did only mistake by throwing it in public place and he apologized for it .as for the other things it's not his fault .they said at first he is a gay,then said he seems to have so many gf,then brought his ex gf's story now brought a fake love affair ,is it his fault?