What ep do they split up and what ep do they get back together?

Winner_is_King:

What ep do they split up and what ep do they get back together?

I think around epi 35/36 they will break up and won’t make up til the 2nd season ? 

Waiting for the bts for YaoJing scenes. My emojis don’t work on here ? keeps coming up as question marks sigh 

Kali_01:

I think around epi 35/36 they will break up and won’t make up til the 2nd season ? 

Oh really so Jing doesn't die until 2nd season?

Kali_01:

Waiting for the bts for YaoJing scenes. My emojis don’t work on here ? keeps coming up as question marks sigh 

Same here. Every ending statement with emoji is changed to question mark. 

Winner_is_King:

Oh really so Jing doesn't die until 2nd season?

It's going to be in season 2. 

His Smile:

It's going to be in season 2. 

It's gonna be a long wait then for them to make up and 7 long years... ?

Can you see emoji after putting full-stop then?

I read somewhere season 2 only has 14 eps.

Ltran904:

I read somewhere season 2 only has 14 eps.

21 episodes

off topic: Deng Wei has passed on his fourth exam i mean the love affair that the papparazi was going to reveal today is not him.They also refuted the rumor about him and the actress that was speculating by some people yesterday

Xiao An:

off topic: Deng Wei has passed on his fourth exam i mean the love affair that the papparazi was going to reveal today is not him.

I feel so bad for Wei Wei. I feel so anxious thinking about what would be the rumour that they will throw his way next time. 

Winner_is_King:

It's gonna be a long wait then for them to make up and 7 long years... ?

Can you see emoji after putting full-stop then?

Yeah, I can see your crying emoji.... ?

Now, I know how to use it properly in every sentence. 

It’s so crazy how obsessed they are with Deng Wei. It’s like every day there’s a hot search for him. 

Does it depend on the phone? ?

Oh I got it to work now ?. Thank you 

sometimes the emojis also didnt want to cooperate with me, hence my sentence always ended with ?? 

Deng Wei is a centre of the world maybe.  I bet my life, his past life will be digged a lot . his family, his pets, his exgf, current gf, his car, his house, his friends, his taoboa account , his exam results, lol everything. 

hope he will enjoy his achievements as he has worked hard for who is he today and some might showing some envies