His Smile:

Did you see the new post from the comment section incriminating DW for not creating chemistry with YZ because she finds his acting lacking?

Why attack the actor because they personally feel that the chemistry is flat? I personally do not find YZ's chemistry with TCJ heart-pounding, but I don't blame the actor for it because XL's character is a jerk, and that is not his fault at all.

it's bcz his character is kind and gentle,people only likes wild relationships 

mparthur:

He should keep his image clean at the moment.  Seeing him smoking really tells us about this chap.  He's killing himself slowly.

I hope he won't let himself get caught again. As an Asian myself, a simple mistake like that will always get blown up in proportion because actors have to be perfect in the eyes of general Asian fans.

His Smile:

I hope he won't let himself get caught again. As an Asian myself, a simple mistake like that will always get blown up in proportion because actors have to be perfect in the eyes of general Asian fans.

the only mistake he does that is littering issue which he apologized for it,some months ago zheng yecheng did it but after apologizing ,it had been solved,as long as he keep himself from illegal things and pay taxes regularly ,everything will be okay.but the recent hot searches are too much .

Xiao An:

the only mistake he does that is littering issue which he apologized for it,some months ago zheng yecheng did it but after apologizing ,it had been solved,as long as he keep himself from illegal things and pay taxes regularly ,everything will be okay.but the recent hot searches are too much .

the recent hot searches are ridiculous. I hope he doesn't pay attention to these things and just focus on his filming 

Xiao An:

Yeah, the recent ones are all way too much. They really want his career gone asap. 

When compared to Western cancel culture, Asian cancel culture is on an entirely different level.

Xiao An:

it's bcz his character is kind and gentle,people only likes wild relationships 

A wild relationship is only good while it lasts. 

omg netizens need to mind their own beeswax tho. Dengwei can barely repose himself after this some b.s pfft he has long way to go. 

I just hope can pluck up his courages and compose himself after dabbles himself in show biz. People will find lacking and criticise you until you have nothing left. Thats how showbiz works if you can shield yourself from their dirty agendas . Well, he probably has learnt one or two from seniors as how to pull through in this industry  YZ, TJC, and ZWY are seniors than him.

He is human so some flaws are real learning process. 

He's just a young lad who is living his life at the moment.

Xiao An:

smoking is not a big deal for them,chen xiao ,zheng yecheng also many stars had this habit,he did only mistake by throwing it in public place and he apologized for it .as for the other things it's not his fault .they said at first he is a gay,then said he seems to have so many gf,then brought his ex gf's story now brought a fake love affair ,is it his fault?

DW is definitely not a homosexual.  We can spot it from far away.  

mparthur:

DW is definitely not a homosexual.  We can spot it from far away.  

yes i know that he is straight and he had a girlfriend before his debut ,it was his gf who likes to makeup him like that,anyway they are bringing this stuff to create problem for the drama

Xiao An:

yes i know that he is straight and he had a girlfriend before his debut ,it was his gf who likes to makeup him like that,anyway they are bringing this stuff to create problem for the drama

I am confused.  His ex-GF applied make up on him to look feminine?  Or, his ex-GF made things up to destroy his reputation?

the story was before his debut .his ex-gf  likes to make him look like a doll,liked long hair etc as he was obedient to her that's why he always listened to her ex.

Xiao An:

the story was before his debut .his ex-gf  likes to make him look like a doll,liked long hair etc as he was obedient to her that's why he always listened to her ex.

Hahaha.  What a load of nonsense on the news these days.  Netizens need to grow up.

Xiao An:

lol i will be not shocked if they change the part where jing hired xl to break the marriage and gives credit to others

Even if they want to they can’t do that bcz that the reason why XY went back to Jing after she knows what he did for her.