the past photos were clearly unmasked by someone close to him considering how the private it is. Whether his closest friends or he uploaded somewhere before he got famous. not really sure what kind of goal or intent they wanted to prove to get his attention or as validation of things were wild between them.as for smoke littering, he already apologized, but yes he has to be careful next time

he has many CCTV's right now?

I just realized XY and Jing were watching matching color outfits today, they’re so cute and happy. Especially for XY she always has a dark cloud over her even though she tries to act tough but she’s still like any girl in front of the boy she likes. She deserves to be happy after all she’s been through ?

Kali_01:

I just realized XY and Jing were watching matching color outfits today, they’re so cute and happy. Especially for XY she always has a dark cloud over her even though she tries to act tough but she’s still like any girl in front of the boy she likes. She deserves to be happy after all she’s been through ?

yeah im so happy for them  btw that scene , is that in novel ? that one 'sister, sister' ?

I think I’d rather just discuss the drama here instead of the main forum, it’s too passive aggressive there for me 

WangDuo girlfriend:

yeah im so happy for them  btw that scene , is that in novel ? that one 'sister, sister' ?

No, it wasn’t. 

okay but they are making XL too much emotional in the drama ,he was not like a guy in the novel who becomes emotional,yes he has his lovesickness but he shed tears only in the last few chapters

Lululove15:

Even if they want to they can’t do that bcz that the reason why XY went back to Jing after she knows what he did for her. 

I like the way TSJ played his game.  He is the smartest person in that novel.  He could have stayed and helped Chang Xuan as a Minister of Finance and Trade!  But, CX spoilt it.

Xiao An:

okay but they are making XL too much emotional in the drama ,he was not like a guy in the novel who becomes emotional,yes he has his lovesickness but he shed tears only in the last few chapters

I wonder what TH’s thought process was adapting the novel into drama. It’s been 10 years so I wonder if she feels differently? I remember reading something about the essence is still there I forgot the rest 

Kali_01:

I wonder what TH’s thought process was adapting the novel into drama. It’s been 10 years so I wonder if she feels differently? I remember reading something about the essence is still there I forgot the rest 

She is a writer so creativity is her trait.  That's why this drama is awesome.  I bet she must have been one of the producers or investors.  

Kali_01:

No, it wasn’t. 

While I'm happy they added that 'cute bantering' scene, I just hope that tomorrow they won't rob us of the kiss  *scared*

I’ve watched her Scarlet Heart and Sound of the Desert and I loved them so I was sure I’d love LFY too 

Queen_Myrna:

While I'm happy they added that 'cute bantering' scene, I just hope that tomorrow they won't rob us of the kiss  *scared*

I really wish they could do the kiss from the book not just the lips but I guess better than nothing. ?

Kali_01:

I really wish they could do the kiss from the book not just the lips but I guess better than nothing. ?

Yeah, you're right^^ We can't be too greedy *wink*

Every 15 days, XY gets a case of 15 bottles of wine.  TSJ's promise of returning Ye Shi Qi to Xiao Yao in 15 years.