Kali_01:

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1688894942809309184?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw from YangZi during her livestream 

finally the arguments already settled hahah. btw wtf so cute jing and xy bts tho 'sister, sister' huaa i love DW and YZ so much??

Kali_01:

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1688894942809309184?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw from YangZi during her livestream 

you should put it on the comment section,don't say what it is,just say  yang zi's messeges during today's livestream for the viewers 

Im still waiting for their kiss bts from yesterday. I want to see ittt, and how DW neck was so red too haha

Kali_01:

She must also be sick of  some the viewers slandering everything and everyone.

Ari_Lee:

Yes people just knows how to taunt other.Some of them also went to the actors

Ari_Lee:

Even if YZ says this, I’m sure there will still be nonbelievers, because people only see what they want to see 

Xiao An:

I don’t understand why they even attack the actors it’s not like they’re the ones writing the script. Plus the author is also the one who wrote the script so I’m sure she knows what she’s doing

Xiao An:

Yes, I will never understand the obsession with digging up things from their private lives. 

Kali_01:

Even if YZ says this, I’m sure there will still be nonbelievers, because people only see what they want to see 

Oh, I am sure there will be. I bet her antis in particular will have a field day with this.

WangDuo girlfriend:

finally the arguments already settled hahah. btw wtf so cute jing and xy bts tho 'sister, sister' huaa i love DW and YZ so much??

I find it really cute when he teased her, you can see her wide smile.

Ari_Lee:

Oh, I am sure there will be. I bet her antis in particular will have a field day with this.

Yang Zi cannot please everyone. LYF has already gathered blocked-headed people who will only believe their own theory about LYF. It will just be a lost cause.

I want to see YaoJing on their lantern date. I saw the Reuters and they looked so happy. I wonder will it be tomorrows episode 

His Smile:

Yang Zi cannot please everyone. LYF has already gathered blocked-headed people who will only believe their own theory about LYF. It will just be a lost cause. 

True

This is the first time that I read a novel (English translation) before watching the drama. So, I’m seeing it being brought to life before my eyes. I couldn’t be happier with it so far! Yang Zi and Deng Wei are awesome! I’m already pretty sure it’s going to be my favorite Yang Zi drama after it’s all done. I already can’t imagine anyone doing a better job than Deng Wei. (It’s only going to get better and better too, including lots of crying. I’ve never enjoyed crying until I read this amazing book!) Everyone and everything else about the drama are wonderful too so far!

Kali_01:

I want to see YaoJing on their lantern date. I saw the Reuters and they looked so happy. I wonder will it be tomorrows episode 

I hope this will be shown tomorrow. I don't want to wait until Monday for another memorable YaoJing scene.