Jing was like 'this girl really made me lose my mind, but I have to learn to control my desires first, lets wait for first night after marriage lol'😅😅his blushed neck saying something tho, i just wished they did some close up ti Jing's face in that moment😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

in fact, their marriage was XY's third time wearing wedding dress made me questioning myself, will I be willing to marry again after all she's been thru tho , first with Fenglong, second with Jing but he was missing and 3rd time the charm with Jing too . If it were me, I doubted myself to get myself in that wedding nightmares again

I am crossing my life for author to write again ,. sequel or another book to give us some glimpses of their figures tho .Maybe with children or being traditional medicine practitioners. 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Anyone know the chapter(s) when the cherry blossom arc happens? 

Naomi Necro:

Anyone know the chapter(s) when the cherry blossom arc happens? 

Chapter 21

My heart weeps for CX but my choice would always be TSJ.  Who wants to share her bloke with other women?  No one!

mparthur:

My heart weeps for CX but my choice would always be TSJ.  Who wants to share her bloke with other women?  No one!

Same here. CX situation is really difficult, but he has already chosen his path. There is no turning back, and he can only watch XY on the sidelines. 

I read somewhere that Deng Wei was trending on weibo because his neck was all red when he fell on XY and kissed her.

Ltran904:

I read somewhere that Deng Wei was trending on weibo because his neck was all red when he fell on XY and kissed her.

At first I didn’t even notice his neck was red but when I rewatched it  I saw 😂 

Kali_01:

At first I didn’t even notice his neck was red but when I rewatched it  I saw ? 

Yea I had to rewatch too and it was really red. Does that mean he has a crush on Yang Zi?

Ltran904:

Yea I had to rewatch too and it was really red. Does that mean he has a crush on Yang Zi?

He's probably feeling shy 😅

His Smile:

He's probably feeling shy 😅

I'm really living for the XY & Jing moments... And did CX really try to kill Jing when the lights turned off in episode 24? I'm really trying to find a redeeming quality for this guy but I'm really not finding any... 

His Smile:

He's probably feeling shy ?

I read somewhere he's trying to pursue her in real life.

3naVIP:

I'm really living for the XY & Jing moments... And did CX really try to kill Jing when the lights turned off in episode 24? I'm really trying to find a redeeming quality for this guy but I'm really not finding any... 

He is a very obsessive and possessive character. If only he knew how TSJ is helping him out so that he will get the throne someday...

Ltran904:

yeah i read that one too. probably some pr or marketing. yz always being linked with her co-stars tho.  but if it is true , why not right😝

Ltran904:

I think it's just a rumor. hehe

WangDuo girlfriend:

yeah i read that one too. probably some pr or marketing. yz always being linked with her co-stars tho.  but if it is true , why not right😝

She always has good chemistry with her co-stars. And out of all her co-stars in LYF, she and DW have the best chemistry on and off screen, so no wonder they are linked.

It will be good for us if it's real, but YZ has always treated her co-stars as friends. I think she's focusing on her career more than ever and doesn't have time for romance. Her first known boyfriend did not treat her well.