I really need to see the LYF S-2 even with all the changes. I miss all the Leads!

I tried watching many of the new dramas but wasn't satisfied and dropped them. Just one anti-hero k- drama's love story got my attention. "My Dearest" although the FL's bubbly and selfish character bothered me in the first half of the drama, later, I started to like this 10-ep drama, especially both the FL and ML. This drama made me think about the characters a lot without judging them. They compare it with the "Gone with the Wind" drama/novel. The S-2 will be aired next month. 

Noush:

I really need to see the LYF S-2 even with all the changes. I miss all the Leads!

I tried watching many of the new dramas but wasn't satisfied and dropped them. Just one anti-hero k- drama's love story got my attention. "My Dearest" although the FL's bubbly and selfish character bothered me in the first half of the drama, later, I started to like this 10-ep drama, especially both the FL and ML. This drama made me think about the characters a lot without judging them. They compare it with the "Gone with the Wind" drama/novel. The S-2 will be aired next month. 

LYF is truly classic..💜

I m still rewatching some scenes. .

And yep even with changes Im still so much eagerly waiting to see it. Although i was waiting for the iconic scene of XY and ZX .poison scene sensation..Im ok and understand if they cut it out though. ..as long as it wrapped up good its ok...🙏💞 

Winny Aye:

LYF is truly classic..?

I m still rewatching some scenes. .

And yep even with changes Im still so much eagerly waiting to see it. Although i was waiting for the iconic scene of XY and ZX .poison scene sensation..Im ok and understand if they cut it out though. ..as long as it wrapped up good its ok...?? 

Me too. I read particular parts of the novel again and watched the drama partially again. LYF, is very engaging, both the drama and novel. Interesting that I can't watch any other romance dramas of them yet. The XY/Jing and XY/XL love stories are very unique and captivating.

On the changes in the novel in the drama, could be very positive, having the writer involved with the script (cross my fingers...) I hope it is not forced to pass the approval or business-related matters.

Noush:

Me too. I read particular parts of the novel again and watched the drama partially again. LYF, is very engaging, both the drama and novel. Interesting that I can't watch any other romance dramas of them yet. The XY/Jing and XY/XL love stories are very unique and captivating.

On the changes in the novel in the drama, could be very positive, having the writer involved with the script (cross my fingers...) I hope it is not forced to pass the approval or business-related matters.

Yes. ..so far i am still optimistic. .no matter how changed it is. ..the essence of plot and all main characters will be still there...especially because it is already filmed right....but yep Im prepared too though 😅

Winny Aye:
it is already filmed right.

I'm releaved! :D :D

my second stop! this XY-TSJ thread. I missed this💕 how's everyone? I'm here for some updates particularly about TSJ or I mean DW, anything? gracias.
I forgot which page I was last into, this is a lot to read back, will probably consume half of my day.🤣

kayjxy:

my second stop! this XY-TSJ thread. I missed this? how's everyone? I'm here for some updates particularly about TSJ or I mean DW, anything? gracias.
I forgot which page I was last into, this is a lot to read back, will probably consume half of my day.?

Hello..

Yep lol i miss this thread..but lately we are more active on Season 2 YaoJing thread..i mean on lyf season 2 page..come visit there too.💜🦊

Miss mr 17...so yep..

Sunbath12:

Ugh the leaked script again. Makes the story almost unrecognizable to me. I’ll just retreat back into my cave and patiently neurotically  wait for season 2.

Oh maybe same with me. Just hang on this thread some more to see some other updates.

Winny Aye:

Hello..

Yep lol i miss this thread..but lately we are more active on Season 2 YaoJing thread..i mean on lyf season 2 page..come visit there too.??

There is? That's good. Alright then, thanks just gonna finish some reading here or scanning on the pages😄 first

Winny Aye:

Miss mr 17...so yep..

Oh boy another set of welcoming gifts for this thread? 🎉💕

Winner_is_King:

I'm pretty sure thats what happened but I never got to see it before it was taken down

I see. There's also some change on Deng Wei's MDL profile.🎉💕

I love page 241!💕 love the links and photos and gifs shared.

Winner_is_King:

Will someone who has seen the temporary profile picture change tell me if it was this one...?

I never got to see it... :(

Miss this handsome guy.💕

His Smile:

I look forward to more adorable bts moments like these on season 2.     🫶

Miss them badly😭

Winny Aye:

lol I am exploring Deng Wei pics..and blessed my eyes..😎💖

The last one. Wink. 

Re-sharing these fantastic photos.

dtsj_sapphire:

When you know it's Deng Wei❣️?

That last photo with his hands🤩

dtsj_sapphire:

9/24

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4949493381267498/4949493575844419

?? they're like us if we get the chance to see him face-to-face too -full of energy (praying and hoping for an international event/fashion show for him??) by the way, some got super duper excited they tried to reach out to him as much as they could (almost grabbed his arm) that others had to comment saying 'try not to pull him and just watch him from afar peacefully' ??

https://weibo.com/1886903325/NkLiAuGjE

?1???? 

🤩 💎s  that trying to grab him is too much as a fan, should know the limit