Dramadoggy2021:

@ah..

thank you..

your amazing ..know exactly where in book to quote…you must love this story ..

I'm glad my obsession has turned out to be helpful ^^

nathsketch:

I keep telling her she needs to work on an annotated version. I’d throw all my money on her.

Perhaps if I take a leaf out of your book and change professions one day ^^

Dramadoggy2021:

In that scene underwater where they almost kissed (uuugghow I wish he did!!!!! I think she would have truly realized she loved him if they did..)…anyway after he purposely mocked her and she found out she can breathe and talk underwater she said to him” you did this on purpose .I hate you etc)…what was that supposed to meant. Why she suddenly mad? 

I think he wants to kiss her, but he won't allow her nor himself to fall for each other more because in the long run it's wouldn't work out since their loyalties lie on opposing sides

Elise:

That's what I'm thinking too. If XL let her kiss him, she would've pursued him and they would've started a relationship ?. I think she was mad because she felt totally embarrassed XL moved away from the kiss and was laughing at her.

anyway, I found this fan edit on Weibo (from Pororo) where they did kiss lol:

Thank you God for this masterpiece 

nathsketch:

I keep telling her she needs to work on an annotated version. I’d throw all my money on her.

I would pay for that. Please! Take my money!

exol_evanism:

It’s the only way to make me want to read this darn novel hahaha

AH :

I'm glad my obsession has turned out to be helpful ^^

Perhaps if I take a leaf out of your book and change professions one day ^^

I’m sure you’re an excellent lawyer, but I’ve no doubt you would also be a fantastic writer!

nathsketch:

I’m sure you’re an excellent lawyer, but I’ve no doubt you would also be a fantastic writer!

As someone who's father is a lawyer, I can affirm that lawyers are good at writing and analysis 

exol_evanism:

As someone who has a father who is a lawyer, I can affirm that lawyers are good at writing and analysis 

Absolutely! Wow, so many lawyers! I feel at home! 

exol_evanism:

nathsketch:

You two are sweethearts. 

nathsketch:

It’s the only way to make me want to read this darn novel hahaha

I feel like I've made you read at least a few chapters worth of excerpts by now ^^

Found this on another site and I can totally agree

"To be honest, I never really considered XL as the third ml. He's much more than that. I like to think of the story as a narration of XL and XY's love tragedy. Here's a comment I came across while browsing online. (credits to the person who wrote this):

"相柳明明拿着男三的剧, 却演着男二的戏, 讲着男一的台词, 最后依然是男三的结局. 爱一人, 九命相抵."

"XL clearly holds the title of third ml, yet plays the role of the second lead, speaks the lines of the main lead, but ultimately has the ending of the third lead. Nine lives in exchange for loving a person."

A pretty accurate description right? "

blabla100:

Found this on another site and I can totally agree

"To be honest, I never really considered XL as the third ml. He's much more than that. I like to think of the story as a narration of XL and XY's love tragedy. Here's a comment I came across while browsing online. (credits to the person who wrote this):

"相柳明明拿着男三的剧, 却演着男二的戏, 讲着男一的台词, 最后依然是男三的结局. 爱一人, 九命相抵."

"XL clearly holds the title of third ml, yet plays the role of the second lead, speaks the lines of the main lead, but ultimately has the ending of the third lead. Nine lives in exchange for loving a person."

A pretty accurate description right? "

Pretty accurate! He definitely has the charisma and allure of the first lead (I'm sorry but  Cang Xuan could never)

nathsketch:

I opened the link and the first thing I saw were two of my comments hahaha I'm everywhere hELP

You really are everywhere, I saw you on Reddit too

Elise:

Jing reminds me of a puppy that follows her around and says yes to her all the time. He reminds me of a malewife especially in the beginning (NOT THAT THAT'S A BAD THING). It's just not my preference ? Just watch the Jing fans read this thread and shaking their head at me lol

Sorry, but he's too pathetic for me to respect him

exol_evanism:

Thank you God for this masterpiece 

there's a lot more YaoLiu pictures and videos on Pororo's account ??

exol_evanism:

You really are everywhere, I saw you on Reddit too

Now I just need to be on Weibo. One step at a time hahah :)