Noush:

Thanks, AH for your detailed info on the Demons/Deities subject on the other Thread related to LYF! I wonder if you could give some info on XL's side (dooming kingdom, Chenrong) hierarchy and deities and demons relations.

In the very first deep conversations between XL and XY, XY criticizes him for following all those deities (Generals) who don't take him seriously ( positioning him high in ruling the kingdom)since he is a demon. That made XL so mad...with his red eyes.

Noush I haven't forgotten about this but my responses keep getting way too long. I need to figure out how to shorten it. Sorry for the delay ^^

AH :

Noush I haven't forgotten about his but my responses keep getting way too long. I need to figure out how to shorten it. Sorry for the delay ^^

Why shorten?  We can handle multi-posts. ??

Kokuto:

Why shorten?  We can handle multi-posts. ??

Tong Hua borrowed a lot of famous characters from Chinese history and mythology and put her own spin on them in OP and LYF. I basically want to do a summary of each original character as they appear in the classics and a corresponding summary of them in OP and LYF... but it's a lot. I don't know if I'd ever finish if I really tried to cover everything I want to cover. 

AH :

Tong Hua borrowed a lot of famous characters from Chinese history and mythology and put her own spin on them in OP and LYF. I basically want to do a summary of each original character as they appear in the classics and a corresponding summary of them in OP and LYF... but it's a lot. I don't know if I'd ever finish if I really tried to cover everything I want to cover. 

Ah, gotcha.  Thorough as always.  And we appreciate it! ?

Elise:

? ???

https://www.tiktok.com/@mayahblu333/video/7263643544387128618

That is a great song for XY / XL.

Thank you for the gifs.  I definitely need more sexy neck side mumbling in season 2.

Elise:

I tried watching other shows like My Journey To You and Love You Seven Times but I just couldn't get into it. I can't move on from Lost You Forever. The only thing that makes me feel better is watching fan edits of Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao being together ?

It's tough. If it hadn't been for LYF, I would be all over My Journey to You as I've been WAITING for that show.  It's good, and I'm enjoying it, but I can't get LYF out of my mind.

Elise:

lol it was better where it originally was ??

https://www.tiktok.com/@all.about.yours_/video/7265325720858086663?q=xiang%20liu&t=1694267505887

Clearly that person is a Jing/XY shipper.  LOL!

nathsketch:

Guys, the days are passing by and I'm not getting better, HELP

I need happy recommendations asap. Jane Austen-like fluffy stuff. 

Don't look at me.  About the only thing I can handle from Hollywood right now is the brainless action movies, when I'm not watching LYF.

Downtown Abbey!  Yes!!

Kokuto:

Don't look at me.  About the only thing I can handle from Hollywood right now is the brainless action movies, when I'm not watching LYF.

Downtown Abbey!  Yes!!

I got super pissed when they offed Matthew and Sybil in season 3, but nothing compares to thissssss

AH :

https://youtube.com/shorts/HJJO5lz_FDQ?si=TJItxCQ0PSWtsikZ

A different kind of red-and-white look. nathsketch don't click. 

I clicked. You were right, I shouldn't have.

I'm out lol

nathsketch:

I got super pissed when they offed Matthew and Sybil in season 3, but nothing compares to thissssss

Matthew was totally unexpected and senseless.  This, at least, at least has some reason for it.  But I'm far more invested in XL than ML, so it hurts more.

Kokuto:

Matthew was totally unexpected and senseless.  This, at least, at least has some reason for it.  But I'm far more invested in XL than ML, so it hurts more.

Like, who's Matthew? 

But Lady Mary in season 4 is already my whole mood. Living but dead inside ?

nathsketch:

Like, who's Matthew? 

But Lady Mary in season 4 is already my whole mood. Living but dead inside ?

Have you seen the movies?

Kokuto:

Have you seen the movies?

Only the first one

Kokuto:

That is a great song for XY / XL.

Thank you for the gifs.  I definitely need more sexy neck side mumbling in season 2.

from reading the novel, I can tell you there's definitely going to be sexy neck side mumbling in season 2 ? (if it gets past the censorship of course LOL)