nathsketch:

Ahhhhhhh just when I was about to throw hands hahaha

LOL 

They were saving the best for last, I see 😈

Hi, in which chapter in the book does XL meet TJC  and he is asked to kind of sabotage the wedding of XY with FL?

My people, I've just created a different thread for our boy  👀♥️

peng-peng:

Hi, in which chapter in the book does XL meet TJC  and he is asked to kind of sabotage the wedding of XY with FL?

Peng Peng, I have no idea but someone knowledgeable should be answering you soon! ✌️

Me looking at this fine man and hearing his alluring voice 

peng-peng:

I'm pretty sure we don't actually get to see it in the novel. XL tells XY about it and TSJ elaborates when XY comes to see him. But I'd need to go reread the novel to be 100% sure. 

Look at how he looks at her...

I need him to princess carry me like this tbh 

Sirry Usly:

I need him to princess carry me like this tbh 

It's a pity because I'd be so out of it that I'd miss the whole experience 😹

Sirry Usly, we seriously need your gifs on the new thread, I don't know how to add them 😭 Seriously!

nathsketch:

Sirry Usly, we seriously need your gifs on the new thread, I don't know how to add them ? Seriously!

I'm adding them from tumblr tbh because I made one gif yesterday and it took me forever to upload it/figure out how to. 

To upload gifs from tumblr you right-click the image to get the url link, then paste the url in "insert image" which is next to the icon that looks like a chain link. 

Anyways, I'll start posting gifs/pictures in that thread as well. 

nathsketch:

It's a pity because I'd be so out of it that I'd miss the whole experience 😹

I'd find away to fake/pretend to be hurt again so he can carry me. With a will, there is a way. 

When this part comes out in s2...the way I will replay this scene over and over again...

Sirry Usly:

I'm pretty sure we don't actually get to see it in the novel. XL tells XY about it and TSJ elaborates when XY comes to see him. But I'd need to go reread the novel to be 100% sure. 

Ooh thanks. That sad. I hope they will show it in the drama.