Hey guys, I think my cover was blown. LOL I've received 2 messages today of people asking me if I'm me 'cause they know me ?

nathsketch:

NOOO we definitely need kisses. I just said that even without kisses the whole thing was Oppenheimer level of explosive ?

LOL!  Oppenheimer level.   Well, that explains it, doesn't it?  We aren't getting it, cause the planet can not survive the power of a 1000 exploding suns!

nathsketch:

Hey guys, I think my cover was blown. LOL I've received 2 messages today of people asking me if I'm me 'cause they know me ?

uhn oh!

Elise:

the way Ah Nian looked at him is the same way I looked at him when I saw him the first time ?. I think Xiang Liu would be a good brother-in-law to Ah Nian if Xiao Yao married him in an alternate universe ?

OMG.  What fresh hell is this???  First she makes moves on my beloved Ru Shuo and now she's eyeballing my main demon???   A Nian must DIE!!!

Kokuto:

uhn oh! 

Yeahhhh my followers from Instagram and Tumblr LOL

Kokuto:

LOL!  Oppenheimer level.   Well, that explains it, doesn't it?  We aren't getting it, cause the planet can not survive the power of a 1000 exploding suns!

I still haven't watched Oppenheimer, believe it or not. People start talking in English and I'm just so bored. My ears are now addicted to Chinese heh

Kokuto:

OMG.  What fresh hell is this???  First she makes moves on my beloved Ru Shuo and now she's eyeballing my main demon???   A Nian must DIE!!!

LOL she's just admiring how they look. Her heart is set only on Cang Xuan

Elise:

LOL she's just admiring how they look. Her heart is set only on Cang Xuan 

Even admiring is too much for us. Ain't that right, Kokuto? ??

nathsketch:

Even admiring is too much for us. Ain't that right, Kokuto? ??

Exactly!  Me doing this, but with XL:

Kokuto:

Exactly!  Me doing this, but with XL:

That's a whole mood. Accuracy level 10000000 ?

Noush:

Thanks, AH for your detailed info on the Demons/Deities subject on the other Thread related to LYF! I wonder if you could give some info on XL's side (dooming kingdom, Chenrong) hierarchy and deities and demons relations.

In the very first deep conversations between XL and XY, XY criticizes him for following all those deities (Generals) who don't take him seriously ( positioning him high in ruling the kingdom)since he is a demon. That made XL so mad...with his red eyes.

Request received ^^ I will get back to you. 

Hey AH! Are you back from your trip?

nathsketch:

Hey AH! Are you back from your trip?

Not yet. But I'll still check in occasionally when I can.

AH :

Not yet. But I'll still check in occasionally when I can.

Oh, don’t mind us. Enjoy your trip! I’m jealous, we had a holiday here in my country today but no time to rest ?

A fan made a modern AU of Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao and Tan Jianci watched it recently ?

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bj411171b/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click