blabla100:
I think I just love XY from the beginning more. 

That's totally fair. WXL was pretty unique. 

blabla100:

I understand what you are saying and it does make sense, but yet to me it still feels like out of character. It seems fake and forced, i understand what their relationship  is based on, but I don't know, I think I just love XY from the beginning more. 

Feels like she was more ironic and versatile at that time, hiding her true self in a male body and having completly forgot what her real face was like, while living as a fertility doc -who silently awaits to re-give birth to her true self, while fearing all the outcomes of it...I found this pic that for me show/capture the glance of her inner apprehension/fear=> showing off the mutation:

It's subtle. She is now vulnerable. 

I honestly can't pinpoint what exactly feels forced to me, it just does. Or maybe I am bias, maybe I like better the way XY is when she îs next to XL, than the way she îs and acts when îs next to Jing. 

Also "During the two years, the two of them were each other’s companion exploring every nook and cranny of Xuan Yuan Castle. He sometimes disappeared, and then would show up again, always with a whatever attitude. Xiao Yao felt like the two of them could have kept playing together like this for forever and an eternity. Because the two of them were just too similar.."

This to me feels more natural, more like her, so much different than the lifestyle she shares with Jing. It's conflicting, because as I said, I am reading something, but I am seeing something else. I don't know how to explain exactly, it's just that it doesn't seem right to me. I haven't finished the whole novel, but up till now the happiest I have seen her was when she îs around XL/FFB, but yet at the end of the day the author îs still telling us that she îs în fact longing for Jing and/or the lifestyle that Jing gives her. Jing îs not XL, even though he would probably take her wherever she wishes for, it is not going to be the same, because Jing îs very different than XL. 

Let's just say I like better what XL brings out of her, I think that's actually the thing, but I still feel there is a contradiction along the road. 

Symbolika1:

Feels like she was more ironic and versatile at that time, hiding her true self in a male body and having completly forgot what her real face was like, while living as a fertility doc -who silently awaits to re-give birth to her true self, while fearing all the outcomes of it...I found this pic that for me show/capture the glance of her inner apprehension/fear=> showing off the mutation:

It's subtle. She is now vulnerable. 

This gif is so expressive. Now that she has all this power, she no longer has the confidence she previously had. It's so interesting to see this transformation 

nathsketch:
This gif is so expressive. Now that she has all this power, she no longer has the confidence she previously had. It's so interesting to see this transformation 

Absolutly! (*hug to nath <3*)

Symbolika1:

Absolutly! (*hug to nath <3*)

Hugs back, chérie!

I'm watching MJtY and one character tells another "Those who seek death are cowards. They transfer their pain to those that love them." And I'm sitting here thinking of someone who tried to stop another someone from loving him... and also wondering how things would've turned out if the entire remnant army could've been convinced that Little Zhu Rong's path of surrendering and living on with a new purpose was better than fighting until death.

AH :

I'm watch MJtY and one character tells another "Those who seek death are cowards. They transfer their pain to those that love them." And I'm sitting here thinking of someone who tried to stop another someone from loving him... and also wondering how things would've turned out if the entire remnant army could've been convinced that Little Zhu Rong's path of surrendering and living on with a new purpose was better than fighting until death.

OMG I watched that episode yesterday!! That line had me wanting to cry so much! I immediately thought the same thing, it's so frustrating. AH, make him stop being so stubborn, I hate this lol

nathsketch:
OMG I watched that episode yesterday!! That line had me wanting to cry so much! I immediately thought the same thing

So in sync ^^

AH :

So in sync ^^

You are me if I were sane. 🤣

nathsketch:

You are me if I were sane. ?

You're making assumptions about my sanity again ^^

AH :

You're making assumptions about my sanity again ^^

Ahahahaha true, but you can't possibly be in a worse mental state than me, can you?  😹

nathsketch I wanted to see if you'd finished MJtY but I got distracted by your profile description. Imagine my shock to see that you've become a Hong Jiang supporter!!

AH :

nathsketch I wanted to see if you'd finished MJtY but I got distracted by your profile description. Imagine my shock to see that you've become a Hong Jiang supporter!!

I did. I'm getting my weapons polished and battle-ready 😹😭

Ah, no, I haven't finished it yet. The premium package doesn't seem to work here, for some reason. So I'm having to wait for the episodes to be unlocked daily.

nathsketch:
I did. I'm getting my weapons polished and battle-ready 😹😭

I feel like the crack alt ending needs to be updated then. Two soldiers from the remnant army survive the final battle. They run away in a giant, white clam shell and explore the vast ocean together. After many decades, they find themselves exploring the beaches of a far away land called Brazil... ^^

nathsketch:
Ah, no, I haven't finished it yet. The premium package doesn't seem to work here, for some reason. So I'm having to wait for the episodes to be unlocked daily.

Well that's not very binge friendly. And I feel like those last few episodes wouldn't be good to watch one-per day. I skipped through most of episode 23 (the villains spend so much time explaining themselves). I'd look for those episodes on another site.