H19279:
So what did she exactly say in the clip?.

This is what was said in the clip, bearing in mind that it definitely looks edited, which means certain lines are cut:

XY: After all, there are plenty of good men in the Great Wilderness.
FFB: I'm afraid there are only a few who will truly put you in their hearts.
XY: Then in your opinion, if I do not marry Chishui Feng Long, whom should I marry?
FFB: You ask me, whom should I ask?
XY: No matter whom I marry, this person definitely cannot be an enemy of my Gege.
FFB: I can only see you off here. Ahead... is your world.
AN: Jiejie, what are you looking at?
XY: Nothing. Ultimately he was not someone who can travel with me all the way after all.

Sssnoopyyy:
TBH, XY has her issues and should not even be in a relationship with anyone because she has so many things to work through herself. Many ppl talk about the guys but she has her flaws as well.

All 4 main characters experienced traumatic experiences; some are just more "healed" than others. XY needs extensive therapy and so does Jing - these two are the sickest of the quartet. Jing in particular, needs a complete overhaul.

Out of the three relationships, XiaoLiu is probably the healthiest if nothing more than because XL doesn't define himself by his relationship with XY in the same way the other two do (CX less so). And he doesn't need her either. Under different circumstances, he would have been the best person to help her heal and grow. In the current circumstances though, their relationship is rather unhealthy for XL. In the real world, I would want him to be done with XY's dilly-dallying a long time ago. The amount of times in the novel that I wish he would sever the Lovers Bugs connection and be done with her is too numerous to count :-).

But yeah. It's fiction so we go along with certain that we wouldn't in real life. Except for Jing! He's unacceptable be it fiction or real life :-).

HeadInTheClouds:
There is an unofficial FFB that looks really decent if you, I mean your daughter would like one :-). I have him in my cart for a month now just waiting to see if they'll release an official version.

Unfortunately, I don't think they will because they just released him as part of the mini dolls collection for the characters.  I'm happy but peeved at the same time. I'm peeved because all the other characters have their regular mini doll except for XL (his is FFB) and I want a mini XL because the regular one is hard to take on outings with me. *I can hear the judgement :-)*

It's adorable! I (I mean my daughter) would certainly love it! Can you please send me the links for both the mini dolls and the unofficial Fangfeng Bei?

You mean there's no mini Xiang Liu? How could they?! From the looks of it, we won't have the chance to get an electrocuted Fangfeng Bei either. 

HeadInTheClouds:
But yeah. It's fiction so we go along with certain that we wouldn't in real life. Except for Jing! He's unacceptable be it fiction or real life :-).

I almost typed 'poor ...'   but quickly regained my senses.

HeadInTheClouds:
A negative remark against the fox! Or is it?

The whole dying thing will never not be a mark against him.

Shucks! You mean my attempt at grass snake grey line was not successful? Darn... gotta try harder!

liddi:
FFB: I can only see you off here. Ahead... is your world.
AN: Jiejie, what are you looking at?
XY: Nothing. Ultimately he was not someone who can travel with me all the way after all.

=_=

They better use that version of Favor of Mortal Fireworks that Yang Zi and Tan Jian Ci sung, given how much they are leaning into this concept.  

Kokuto:
These two!!!  Send them to couples therapy!  Make them talk to each other!  Honestly!

Therapy or intervention. We just need Shao Hao and Ru Shou to intervene - knock out all nine heads of his, and drag him to the altar and have him married into the Gao Xin royal family. Case closed. 

liddi:

Therapy or intervention. We just need Shao Hao and Ru Shou to intervene - knock out all nine heads of his, and drag him to the altar and have him married into the Gao Xin royal family. Case closed. 

YESSSSS!  I would be so happy if beloved Ru Shou could drag them both to the altar!  It was totally the best solution!!!  

Then I wouldn't have to be angry and curse him and never speak his name again, after the end of the season.

Kokuto:

YESSSSS!  I would be so happy if beloved Ru Shou could drag them both to the altar!  It was totally the best solution!!!  

Then I wouldn't have to be angry and curse him and never speak his name again, after the end of the season.

Sounds like a plan. Do you think it's too late to petition a script rewrite before S2 airs?

liddi:

Sounds like a plan. Do you think it's too late to petition a script rewrite before S2 airs?

They just need to do an alternate ending episode.  I'd be so happy with even that crumb.

Now that I think about it ... Ru Shuo could be on the battlefield and realize this was all a nightmare!  He actually DID get FFB and XY to marry!

Kokuto:

They just need to do an alternate ending episode.  I'd be so happy with even that crumb.

Now that I think about it ... Ru Shuo could be on the battlefield and realize this was all a nightmare!  He actually DID get FFB and XY to marry!

I love it! This should have been the dream sequence touted in S2, which occurs after Ru Shou drank the Consequences tea and sees the potential outcome if he had failed to get Fangfeng Bei and Xiao Yao to marry! Which gives him all the more impetus to make sure they did marry, by hook or by crook!

Meanwhile Cang Xuan goes on to plot and execute the assassination and the world as we knew it, is put right once more.

liddi:

I love it! This should have been the dream sequence touted in S2, which occurs after Ru Shou drank the Consequences tea and sees the potential outcome if he had failed to get Fangfeng Bei and Xiao Yao to marry! Which gives him all the more impetus to make sure they did marry, by hook or by crook!

Meanwhile Cang Xuan goes on to plot and execute the assassination and the world as we knew it, is put right once more.

LOL!  Exactly.  Everyone would be happier!  And I would be super happy, cause I would get to see Ru Shuo and Xiang Liu interact off the battle field, and even better, be the facilitator of XL's and XY's happiness!   Not to mention the long awaited Cray Cray CX.  Make it so!

liddi:
Even their first meeting was fate at work.

True. ^^

liddi:
And now I am feeling sad again.

</3

liddi:
It merely said that the following day was warm like a day in Spring, but not that it was Spring:

liddi:
It was very warm, with a kind of comfortable feeling of a day in Spring.

Thanks for confirming, and for your clearer translation. ^^

liddi:
In the script, it was snowing the day she left Qingshui Town for Qing Qiu, so I am inclined to think this is the scene:

Xiao Yao arranged for proprietor Yu to send her to Qing Qiu to see Tushan Jing.
In the snow, proprietor Yu set Xiao Yao on a horse carriage, which she would later switch to a cloud carriage after the snow had stopped.

liddi:
EDIT: From the leaked scene of Xiao Yao talking to old Tian'er, it looks to still be snowing, and she is wearing the same outfit we saw in the scene with Xiang Liu:

https://x.com/_LostYouForever/status/1808047206462579190

With those details, it seems pretty much totally confirmed.

And it looks like XY's conversation with Tian Er did take place during daylight. 

liddi:
I wonder whether they initially expected to be able to air the entire drama without having to split to 2 seasons.

I assume so?

liddi:

I wonder who is stronger? Shaohao or Xiang Liu. Shao Hao specialized on water spiritual cultivation as Xian Liu. He was considered as the most (or equal with Qing Yang) powerful water cultivator in Once Promised

AH :

liddi:
I wonder whether they initially expected to be able to air the entire drama without having to split to 2 seasons.
I assume so?

They shot in drama in one go but the rule about limit of episode number for each eason was established for some time. The total number of eps is above 60. As far as 2021, the limit was set to 50 already. 

Thus it must be divided into 2 seasons. The only matter is the gap between 2 seasons. As I read somewhere, they thought they could have aired the 2 seasons with only 3 months gap (old rule)