We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 insideout91:

https://x.com/dramapotatoe/status/1704705629250855169?s=20

New photos from  Go west😍 I think it’s definitely will have more happy vibes ))

Ahhhh bless! I particularly love IQIYI’s dramas more than the others, so I’m already feeling the bliss! Hope it doesn’t disappoint! 🤞🏻

nathsketch:

Yes, it’s something I *need* to do for class, so it’s the first time in my life that homework will be this pleasurable hahah

Surely you can share how it looks once done :)

nathsketch:

Ahhhh bless! I particularly love IQIYI’s dramas more than the others, so I’m already feeling the bliss! Hope it doesn’t disappoint! ??

For me youku has been better this year except from my journey to you. They released in just a couple of months three of my favorite xianxias ever and I have to thank them for my most beautiful couple ever Tian Yao and Yanhui 💗💜. And hidden love which is one of my favorite modern cdramas 

imagine:

Surely you can share how it looks once done :)

Absolutely! 🥰

ErickaRamirez:

For me youku has been better this year except from my journey to you. They released in just a couple of months three of my favorite xianxias ever and I have to thank them for my most beautiful couple ever Tian Yao and Yanhui 💗💜. And hidden love which is one of my favorite modern cdramas 

Ah true! Till the End of the Moon for me!

nathsketch:

Ah true! Till the End of the Moon for me!

I already told you before that till the the end of the moon is on fourth place on my top 5 😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

I already told you before that till the the end of the moon is on fourth place on my top 5 😂😂

I love it so much! That’s the kind of tragic/open ending I can appreciate!

Did you guys notice that our two threads combined already have almost 5k comments?

Xiang Liu Nation supremacy! 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

nathsketch:

Did you guys notice that our two threads combined already have almost 5k comments?

Xiang Liu Nation supremacy! 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

I told you yesterday that this was growing by the minute 😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

I told you yesterday that this was growing by the minute 😂😂

No pain, no gain 

And let me tell you, it’s a lot of pain 😹

nathsketch:

No pain, no gain 

And let me tell you, it’s a lot of pain 😹

🥹😂

YouKu this year on 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lost You Forever only drama I liked not from YouKu this year)))

And other from YouKu similar to Ericka

Starry Love

TTEOTM

Back from the Brink

Hidden Love 

Can i be that ice cream?  I am being tortured..... https://youtu.be/-kJe7g-4gB8?si=ziJjWUum6ER0iLud

insideout91:

YouKu this year on 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lost You Forever only drama I liked not from YouKu this year)))

And other from YouKu similar to Ericka

Starry Love

TTEOTM

Back from the Brink

Hidden Love 

Those 4 for me are one of my favorite dramas ever. Thank you Youku 😂😂