Here we go!  The solution to nathsketch's dilemna of not having enough phones to use all her XL / FFB wallpaper.  Use the back of your phone too!

Or maybe a Tan Jian Ci / Shen Yi phone case ...

Gorgeous XL. Don‘t worry I won‘t abandon you forever. I only need a bit respite from all the drama. Let Mr. Mo heals me and I‘ll be back to you for more torture in S2. But for now pls let me be happy for a while. You understand right?

TJC fans are really busy bees. Someone made a compilation of his songs from LMLMV with clips of his other dramas fitting the lyrics. 

https://youtu.be/0soa5bZ8dno?si=H3J-h0hNatjqFmii

luv2bafangurl:
Gorgeous XL. Don‘t worry I won‘t abandon you forever. I only need a bit respite from all the drama. Let Mr. Mo heals me and I‘ll be back to you for more torture in S2. But for now pls let me be happy for a while. You understand right?

I think that's part of the reason why I am enjoying Love Me Love My Voice.  I really wouldn't watch this if it weren't for Tan Jian Ci, because it's just not my jam.  But it really is healing, like a big bandage on my hurting XL heart.   It just makes me smile ... and repeatedly think "SEE Xiao Yao?!"  ;p

As I said, I LOVE that video.  So much Tan Jian Ci goodness.

@Kokuto

"SEE Xiao Yao?!"

I‘ll help you say it everytime I see GS enjoying her date with MQC =p

luv2bafangurl:

@Kokuto

"SEE Xiao Yao?!"

I‘ll help you say it everytime I see GS enjoying her date with MQC =p

LOL!  Oh yeah.  Even if I'm not saying, I'm pretty sure it's burned into my sub-conscious.

It's nice to see we aren't the only ones who just can't let Xiang Liu go ... and see all the nods to him in Tan Jian Ci's new show Love Me Love My Voice.  Another fan made video with a song from LMLMV.

Kokuto:

It's nice to see we aren't the only ones who just can't let Xiang Liu go ... and see all the nods to him in Tan Jian Ci's new show Love Me Love My Voice.  Another fan made video with a song from LMLMV.

I just posted this in the Love My Voice forum and was about to post it here :-).

And no one is moving on. Every new show, we'll be asking "Is he poor/broke?" 

And on the first day of Love My Voice showing, there were posts about how Xiang Liu's nine heads couldn't beat MQC's one mouth since MQC said "I love you" to his love interest within 2 episodes. Our 9 heads serpent learned from his mistake ;-)

Kokuto:

Here we go!  The solution to nathsketch's dilemna of not having enough phones to use all her XL / FFB wallpaper.  Use the back of your phone too!

Or maybe a Tan Jian Ci / Shen Yi phone case ...

Omigod this is something I need in my life ☺

HeadInTheClouds:

I just posted this in the Love My Voice forum and was about to post it here :-).

And on the first day of Love My Voice showing, there were posts about how Xiang Liu's nine heads couldn't beat MQC's one mouth since MQC said "I love you" to his love interest within 2 episodes. Our 9 heads serpent learned from his mistake ;-)

There's no moving on from Xiang Liu. Mo is cute and all, but I prefer my sulky boy ❤

HeadInTheClouds:

LOL!  9 heads vs 1 sweet voiced mouth.  Too too true.

"Is he broke?"  I'm dying.

nathsketch:

There's no moving on from Xiang Liu. Mo is cute and all, but I prefer my sulky boy ❤

Nope.  No moving on.  If Tan Jian Ci can't move on, what can we do?

nathsketch:

Omigod this is something I need in my life ☺

Yes!  And they probably have skins for your iPad!

So, you survive today.  Are you getting your second wind?

Kokuto:

Yes!  And they probably have skins for your iPad!

So, you survive today.  Are you getting your second wind?

Oof there are also the iPads lol I forgot about them!

Guuuuuurl I think I just had my idol drama moment today hahahahaha

nathsketch:

Oof there are also the iPads lol I forgot about them!

Guuuuuurl I think I just had my idol drama moment today hahahahaha

Ooooh?  Spill!

Yes, more real estate for pictures of Tan Jian Ci!

Kokuto:

Ooooh?  Spill!

Yes, more real estate for pictures of Tan Jian Ci!

Ok, so there was this dude and his assistant and they came to my booth, bought a bunch of my prints, got my business cards. They asked me if I could speak English because they didn’t speak Portuguese. That’s all fine, I thought they were tourists. They’re from Argentina. 

After they left, the guys next to me were all having a convulsion because that dude was really The Dude. He works at DC Comics and he’s a very important artist there. I had no idea hahah I don’t know much about comics, that’s not my area.

So the guys were like, why are you so calm? Do you know who he is? He knows who you are! Ahahahah

Sorry my dude, I should have at least asked for an autograph :D

nathsketch:

Ok, so there was this dude and his assistant and they came to my booth, bought a bunch of my prints, got my business cards. They asked me if I could speak English because they didn’t speak Portuguese. That’s all fine, I thought they were tourists. They’re from Argentina. 

After they left, the guys next to me were all having a convulsion because that dude was really The Dude. He works at DC Comics and he’s a very important artist there. I had no idea hahah I don’t know much about comics, that’s not my area.

So the guys were like, why are you so calm? Do you know who he is? He knows who you are! Ahahahah

Sorry my dude, I should have at least asked for an autograph :D

That's awesome!  Was it Ariel Olivetti?  Wait, no, he works at Marvel comics.  Hmmm.  Was he older guy?  Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez?