Kokuto:

That's awesome!  Was it Ariel Olivetti?  Wait, no, he works at Marvel comics.  Hmmm.  Was he older guy?  Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez?

No, he’s pretty young! Julian Totino Tedesco :)

nathsketch:

No, he’s pretty young! Julian Totino Tedesco :)

Oh, he does covers!  For both DC and Marvel.  Cool paintings.  Nice!

Kokuto:

It's nice to see we aren't the only ones who just can't let Xiang Liu go ... and see all the nods to him in Tan Jian Ci's new show Love Me Love My Voice.  Another fan made video with a song from LMLMV.

I can’t let go XL but how obsessed I am already with Mo Qingcheng is hellish. Damnnn feeling unfaithful saying it. You don’t know how many times I’m being replaying some scene in LMLMV literally can’t watch anything else I have trouble focusing watching another show again. THE JIANCI EFFECT ON ME :TOOSTRoNg !! 

Badgal1995:

I can’t let go XL but how obsessed I am already with Mo Qingcheng is hellish. Damnnn feeling unfaithful saying it. You don’t know how many times I’m being replaying some scene in LMLMV literally can’t watch anything else I have trouble focusing watching another show again. THE JIANCI EFFECT ON ME :TOOSTRoNg !! 

heh ... Is it really cheating if it's with another Tan Jian Ci character?   ehhh, nope.

There are plenty of nice scenes in LMLMV that need more than one viewing.  I've stopped counting how many times I've watched the LYF clip shows, not to mention endless scenes in FMV.

Kokuto:

heh ... Is it really cheating if it's with another Tan Jian Ci character?   ehhh, nope.

There are plenty of nice scenes in LMLMV that need more than one viewing.  I've stopped counting how many times I've watched the LYF clip shows, not to mention endless scenes in FMV.

Ahahah you feel what I mean that’s right ^^

I know I’m going to re-watched plenty times this one hereafter. 

This show is such an candy same sweet flavor who’s taking you alive at first sight .  Another perfect role for boo just proving he’s such an talented yet again. I knew I would love it but not so much so much not this extended having major side effects.

nathsketch:

Ok, so there was this dude and his assistant and they came to my booth, bought a bunch of my prints, got my business cards. They asked me if I could speak English because they didn’t speak Portuguese. That’s all fine, I thought they were tourists. They’re from Argentina. 

After they left, the guys next to me were all having a convulsion because that dude was really The Dude. He works at DC Comics and he’s a very important artist there. I had no idea hahah I don’t know much about comics, that’s not my area.

So the guys were like, why are you so calm? Do you know who he is? He knows who you are! Ahahahah

Sorry my dude, I should have at least asked for an autograph :D

ohh that was exciting! Hopefully this meeting will bring you more opportunities and open doors. Have another great day at the con!

Kokuto:

I watched it, down to the very last episode.  It was a slog.  Only my OCD need to finish kept me on it.  I was more than ready to strangle the FL and never wanted to hear the word "sifu" whined again.  It's the only C drama I've seen that started at the halfway / third way point when something actually happened, and then went back to the beginning and slogged to that point.

The only good thing about it was the score.  It was a beautiful score.

The only reason it gets all the views and reviews, IMO, is because of Xiao Zhan and his fan army.

I watched it to buy it was a great disappointment. The scenes are pretty and scores too but the FL was very annoying and they did an extremely poor job at making her look pretty. The ending was crap. I am very sick of open ended stories. I just want the characters I like to be together.

luv2bafangurl:

ohh that was exciting! Hopefully this meeting will bring you more opportunities and open doors. Have another great day at the con!

@Nathsketch 

Maybe you should send us your autograph so when you become famous we can get rich!

luv2bafangurl:

Thank you!!

MengXiang:

@Nathsketch 

Maybe you should send us your autograph so when you become famous we can get rich!

Oh yeah, I actually want to send you guys some stuff for the Holidays! I’ll get around to it on Monday! ❤️

Kokuto:

Oh, he does covers!  For both DC and Marvel.  Cool paintings.  Nice!

Yes!

I'm just starting LMLMV but I've watched him in other dramas (including LYF). My question is...does anyone know if there are any recordings of him just speaking? Like reading a story?  I could listen to his voice for hours. 

Bopo50:

I'm just starting LMLMV but I've watched him in other dramas (including LYF). My question is...does anyone know if there are any recordings of him just speaking? Like reading a story?  I could listen to his voice for hours. 

Me too!  I loved his voice, even before I knew about LMLMV.  I've said repeatedly, he should do the audio book of LYF.  Or any audio book.

There's a video of him reading poetry.  Oh, and I found one of him reading The Little Prince, but it's short, only a few pages.  I'll see if I can find the links.

Oh, and welcome to the thread!

Guys, I think some haters are on LMLMV page. Ratings drops and I saw some comments who doesn’t look genuine at all. Anyway I’m so ready to take them down if I found them . I mean is it possible to dislike an good rom-com like this one who isn’t full of cliches 2.0 :@  They can be damn and curse for being this jealous pissed me off 

Badgal1995:

Guys, I think some haters are on LMLMV page. Ratings drops and I saw some comments who doesn’t look genuine at all. Anyway I’m so ready to take them down if I found them . I mean is it possible to dislike an good rom-com like this one who isn’t full of cliches 2.0 :@  They can be damn and curse for being this jealous pissed me off 

I‘ve noticed the rating going up and down since yesterday. It was even worse yesterday as it went below 8 but then pick up again. Some said that it‘s normal for an ongoing drama rating to go up and down before it stabilize by the end. Maybe because the people who‘s still watching change their rating as the drama progress. If it‘s the haters then we can‘t do a thing about it right? I don‘t know if MDL follows douban practice of wheedling out suspicious rating.  Which comments are suspect? The recent ones all expressing their love for the drama.

Glad you also like LMLVM =). I‘m camping now at Love Him Love Me thread and gushing there nonstop,  it‘s embarrassing LOL