We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

Oh, cool!  Thanks for the link.

But you guys are just adding to my To Be Watched list.  My LONG TBW list.  sniff

holiday is coming soon. So you have time to watch (if you don't have other plan or don't know what to do)

H19279:

holiday is coming soon. So you have time to watch (if you don't have other plan or don't know what to do)

It is!  Even with family stuff I should have some time ... but somehow, I never catch up with my viewing.  I feel a New Year's resolution coming on.

Kokuto, we need to get back to our watch party. I’ll take a look at your watchlist.

nathsketch:

Kokuto, we need to get back to our watch party. I’ll take a look at your watchlist.

what are you guys watching????

H19279:

Have you read the novel. Yuan Qi is somehow like XY in term of keeping what he did for A Yin and later Feng Yin in secret? But he was luckier than XL. He had her love and happy ending

The prequel (Ancient Love poetry) is also very good drama.

I was annoyed by the fact he did not tell her. If so, the truth could be revealed, many thing could be solved and her tragedy could be stopped.

I haven't read the novel so no spoilers please <3

I watched 8 episodes so far and I don't like how the male lead is such a simp for the peacock lady. The female lead seems so much smarter and perceptive than him. It's like his brain turns off whenever he talks to that peacock smh. However, he did start treating the female lead better and I'm starting to ship him with her ❤️. The second male lead....I laughed when he was in his fox form and hit the male lead in the face. It was deserved for how Gu Jin treated A Yin in the early episodes :)

H19279:

Do you like the fox this time? He has 10 tails

His best performance so far is in eps 10 when he threated Peacock King to extend the peace agreement with Eagle kingdom.

In term of beauty, none are my taste. At some angle Hong Yi looks better than Gu Jin (Yuan Qi)

I think the fox, Hong Yi, is the handsomest guy in the show. Gu Jin isn't my type lol but he's handsome too.

Elise:

I haven't read the novel so no spoilers please <3

I watched 8 episodes so far and I don't like how the male lead is such a simp for the peacock lady. The female lead seems so much smarter and perceptive than him. It's like his brain turns off whenever he talks to that peacock smh. However, he did start treating the female lead better and I'm starting to ship him with her ❤️. The second male lead....I laughed when he was in his fox form and hit the male lead in the face. It was deserved for how Gu Jin treated A Yin in the early episodes :)

ML became soooo much better in episode 10)) he can finely forgot about that bird😈 🦚🦚

nathsketch:

What IS on my watchlist?  Runs off to look.

Niki Demonix:

I'm only consistently watching Love Me Love My Voice and Rising Feather (only for Li Jiu Lin) ... and the trashy.  I watched one episode of A Journey to Love.  And I need to pick Story Of Kunning Palace back up -- I think I was up to 15 or 18.

Kokuto:

I'm only consistently watching Love Me Love My Voice and Rising Feather (only for Li Jiu Lin) ... and the trashy.  I watched one episode of A Journey to Love.  And I need to pick Story Of Kunning Palace back up -- I think I was up to 15 or 18.

I finished Story of the Kunning Palace & i also watched an episode of a journey to love. I am all caught up with LMLMV and i am trying to tackle a couple out of my list before i add new ones

Kokuto:

We can resume watching Kunning Palace. I missed a lot because I wasn’t properly paying attention. I stopped at episode 20.

Niki Demonix:

A Journey to Love, My Demon, A Good Day to Be a Dog and I started Reset. And plenty of older Tan dramas that will take me forever to finish.

nathsketch:

A Journey to Love, My Demon, A Good Day to Be a Dog and I started Reset. And plenty of older Tan dramas that will take me forever to finish.

I am watching My demon too, and good day to be a dog, and  the story of park's marriage contract and tell me that you love and a few other dramas. I was kinda meh about the matchmakers and  moon in the day. I actually finished moon in the day and i was like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Niki Demonix:

I am watching My demon too, and good day to be a dog, and  the story of park's marriage contract and tell me that you love and a few other dramas. I was kinda meh about the matchmakers and  moon in the day. I actually finished moon in the day and i was like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I haven’t been too keen on kdramas lately because of obvious reasons, but I’m trying to get back on them. It’s a process hahah

Ok, lunch break! Talk later ❤️

@insideout @H19279

Thanks for the info and background on ALP.

I will give it as try. Can you watch TLI without seeing ALP