We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

Someone subbed this interview!  I really wanted to know what he was saying about XL and FFB and all those heads of XL!

https://youtu.be/-JDjzOoJwzA?si=aAjX-Yj5r6ubKkGW

Ahhhh awesome!! Thank you Kokuto!!

nathsketch:

So loved ??

Yes. I know that if you were in china you would be in those crowds ??

ErickaRamirez:

Hahaha yep, but it's too crowded and too distant. I would prefer to find another way ??

How do they even know where he'll be? Is there an official fan club or something?

Kokuto:

Someone subbed this interview!  I really wanted to know what he was saying about XL and FFB and all those heads of XL!

https://youtu.be/-JDjzOoJwzA?si=aAjX-Yj5r6ubKkGW

"If you like me, then quickly tell me".

Seriously? ?????

nathsketch:

Hahaha yep, but it's too crowded and too distant. I would prefer to find another way ??

How do they even know where he'll be? Is there an official fan club or something?

There has to be one because it is impossible that so many people appeared where he is 

ErickaRamirez:

I have to reply here because it doesn’t allow me again on the other post. He looked pretty hot in circle of love but I totally agree with what you said. That drama was violent as heck and he did so many horrible things to the fl, I was like wth, how she could fall in love with him ?? ??‍♀️??‍♀️

nathsketch:

Guess I'm supposed to watch Circle of Love, is that it?

Well ... it depends.  It's entertaining to see how cray cray the characters and the writers get in an over the top train wreck, while still wondering why the room is suddenly so warm.  It's a Republican era setting, which is always harsh, and the ML is flat out abusive to everyone, but so is the FL. I mean, they are literally trying to kill each other.  It's like they got confused about the Marry, F**k, Kill, Game, and decided they needed to do all three to each other.... at the same time.  LOL!  It's like a watching a old telenovela or soap opera.

I'd recommend watching the first two episodes, cause some of those scenes were in the trailer and were what made me want to see the series, where it appeared it was going to more like historical sexy spy vs spy.  By the dinner scene, lets you know they won't hesitate to go over the rails.  O_O

PeachBlossomGoddess does an excellent review.

https://mydramalist.com/749537-suo-ai-san-seng/reviews

Episode 1

nathsketch:

So loved ??

Of course!

ErickaRamirez:

nathsketch:

Yes, it's too crowded for me.

ErickaRamirez:

There has to be one because it is impossible that so many people appeared where he is 

I can't imagine that there isn't.  He talked about interacting with the fans in the past.  But there are groups on Weibo, also.  And he has his own press agency which is very active.  The fan / entertainment press in China is pretty intense, I think.

Peach blossom goddess has always great reviews. I love her review about the eight. That’s one of my favorite dramas about the republican era and one of my favorite one of Seven Tan 

ErickaRamirez:

Peach blossom goddess has always great reviews. I love her review about the eight. That’s one of my favorite dramas about the republican era and one of my favorite one of Seven Tan 

She really does.   Great insight and always well written.

Peach's reviews are usually so great. I'll check it out as I'm legitimately curious now 

I watched Maid's Revenge and it was absolute madness but I loved it, even with that absurd ending. Seems like this is in the same vein. 

We need to create an Weibo account. For real

Kokuto:

She really does.   Great insight and always well written.

Definitely. We talked about that with her. Her favorite drama is eternal love

Another subbed video where Tan Jian Ci talks about how he tries to handle his life.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1703401147032383615?s=20

ErickaRamirez:

Definitely. We talked about that with her. Her favorite drama is eternal love

I NEED to watch that.  Soon.

nathsketch:

Peach's reviews are usually so great. I'll check it out as I'm legitimately curious now 

I watched Maid's Revenge and it was absolute madness but I loved it, even with that absurd ending. Seems like this is in the same vein. 

Okay, then you know what to know what to expect.  Which I totally did not, so I was probably more surprised. 

I think the FL in Maid's Revenge was the FL in Decreed by Fate with Li Jiu Lin, which I can unreservedly recommend if you are looking for a light fun Rom Com.