We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

The clips I've seen look ... interesting. :)

I don't think I've actually seen him in anything, but I've seen the pics, which showed up somehow.  Myabe it was with his female lead when I was looking up Decreed By Fate.

I haven’t watched his first 3 dramas. He is a really talented actor. I just wish that he gets the chance to be the ml in a long drama, not just mini dramas. He only has one but he was only a support actor there https://youtu.be/zq-SVOC1zhM?si=VhLOPWduwAZ_KddW

nathsketch:

It's always the horse. It never fails hahah

Ikr like the one that I sent you of Neo ??. Buy are you watching the horse or Dai?? ??

ErickaRamirez:

Ikr like the one that I sent you of Neo ??. Buy are you watching the horse or Dai?? ??

Ahahaha I love horses, wish I could have one. No space unfortunately ?

Yo the power went off again and it's not even raining or anything. The sun is shining! I think it's this thread that's causing a power surge ?

It has now come back

nathsketch:

They are beautiful creatures 

nathsketch:

I lived for 5 years in a town called town of Davie where there are so many horses and I had them near to my house and there were mansions with horse stables 5 minutes from our house. Yesterday I saw some driving my daughter to her game and I always see them taking my daughter to her soccer practice 

ErickaRamirez:

I lived for 5 years in a town called town of Davie where there are so many horses and I had them near to my house and there were mansions with horse stables 5 minutes from our house. Yesterday I saw some driving my daughter to her game and I always see them taking my daughter to her soccer practice 

They are such stunning animals!! Hahah best company ever

Kokuto:

Okay. I'm going to have to give up for tonight.  MDL is just getting worse.  Hopefully I can catch up tomorrow.  Nite all!

Oh no, why is MDL giving you such grief? This website can be such a mess. Hope it gets better!

nathsketch:

They are such stunning animals!! Hahah best company ever

They are so beautiful 

Ok, so I'll go get some work done, and then I'll be back! ??

nathsketch:

Ok, so I'll go get some work done, and then I'll be back! ??

Have a productive day ?

ErickaRamirez:

Have a productive day ?

Thank you ♥️