We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Yes, it wasn't enough screen time for her to become annoying. She just...cried. That's relatable 

😂😂😂

nathsketch:

Hahahaha but the real dilemma is: XL or FFB?

Aaaaaah!!  Noooooo!  The impossible choice I can't make.

ErickaRamirez:

I think is on his blood 🤭🤭👏🏻👏🏻

I remember his saying he couldn't sit still as kid.  So yes!

Kokuto:

I remember his saying he couldn't sit still as kid.  So yes!

Yes, I remember that he said that that’s why he said that the piano lessons didn’t work 😂😂

imagine:

DoEs hE sNOwbOArd?????

Because same :D

Cool!

I think so.  Not sure how committed he is to it, but I've seen pics of him trying it.

Kokuto:

Cool!

I think so.  Not sure how committed he is to it, but I've seen pics of him trying it.

He does https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR78tmvH/

nathsketch:

OH NO

Really? Not Bitchang, please lord

Yes.  That's the actress / love interest rumored for season 2 of Under the Skin.

O_O

Seriously, I'd take that holier than thou character from Court Lady over her.

nathsketch:

It sort of does, yeah

Is he at CNN now? hah

IKR?  The anchor part looks good, but the pics before??  I want to go, "Are you all right, honey?"

Kokuto:

I don't know if my body can take more dancing.  I'm still discovering his ballroom dancing and MIC days.

I honestly wouldn't mind if he took a break from the reality / variety shows, at least for a few months.  He just seems to be doing so many things, lately.

That's very true. He must be tired from all that filming

nathsketch:

Feel free to laugh 'cause it's really funny. I could just go straight to China, but I won't be just buying magazines ???????????

Hahahaha.  And we never heard from her again. :)

I'm really surprised you didn't ask them if they were YaoJing.  :ppp

ErickaRamirez:

He does https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR78tmvH/

He just toooo talented...

That snowboarding was sweeeet, maybe I'll meet him on the mountain (in my dreams). Haha I wouldn't even recognise him because of the helmet and all, imagine that having a conversation with your favourite actor/idol and you don't even realise it was them...

imagine:

That snowboarding was sweeeet, maybe I'll meet him on the mountain (in my dreams). Haha I wouldn't even recognise him because of the helmet and all, imagine that having a conversation with your favourite actor/idol and you don't even realise it was them...

He is such a versatile guy. I was pretty impressed when I watched that video. 

Keep dreaming. You never know what could happen! Dreams come true 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Elise:

I've never seen a character as selfless and unconditional in their love as Xiang Liu. And out of all my favorite fictional characters, Xiang Liu is the only one that dies in such a tragic and brutal way 💔

brb gonna try to find some happy XL edits to make myself feel better!! 😭

I've lots of thoughts on this, but not for here.

Right now, despite it looking not exactly cup of tea, I'm holding out for Love Me, Love My Voice, or whatever that new show is called.  That looks like lots of HAPPY for Tan Jian Ci's character.

Though I do have to wonder what they are NOT showing us.  There's got to be some conflict.  It can't be all singing together and cooking and holding hands and glass melting kisses.  Which reminds me ... I saw a close up of that shot ...

imagine:

Just randomly snowboard into any guy that's 174 cm tall.  Ooops!  Instant conversation starter!

Kokuto:

Just randomly snowboard into any guy that's 174 cm tall.  Ooops!  Instant conversation starter!

Sorry to correct you Kokuto, 1.75 😂😂😂