We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 insideout91:

How are u? I hope that stupid trolls it bother you ! ??

Sasha you just can’t imagine how a simple comment on sunshine by my side got out of control. I got me four trolls and Érica went there to defend me and she was attacked and another friend too and they went after her too ??. I had to block four biatches in just that thread 

insideout91:

Sorry !!!! I said before I made art commission (I almost never do this because it’s too stressful?) and I also need use Adobe Illustrator which I never used before ? so this 2 days all my free time I try make it , and today I slept soooo long, shower and now eat my breakfast hehe , but I read all your comments 2 days ?

Some commissions are indeed stressful. I'm no longer taking them, too burdensome

Adobe Illustrator is a bit hard to work with. All those vectors ?

nathsketch:

When I first started watching LYF and I wasn't too attached, I remember there were a few ladies on Viki who were horrified by the bites. I was sort of neutral because I always liked vampire stuff and such. No big deal.

But watching this today, it's like OMG feeding time would be my favorite time of the day IMAGINE BEING HER NECK #lifegoals #lifestyle #thissideortheother #emptyme ??

Bites scenes were my favorite from beginnings ??? and also novel reader said that for XY it wasn’t painful but rather pleasant feelings)) that’s why CX misunderstood it for sex?

ErickaRamirez:

Sasha you just can’t imagine how a simple comment on sunshine by my side got out of control. I got me four trolls and Érica went there to defend me and she was attacked and another friend too and they went after her too ??

The best part was "don't come here begging because your fave is flopping". LOL, girl, I'm begging alright. Just not the way you think LMAO

nathsketch:

Some commissions are indeed stressful. I'm no longer taking them, too burdensome

That’s the program that use for my designs. I already talked with Sasha about it before 

ErickaRamirez:

Sasha you just can’t imagine how a simple comment on sunshine by my side got out of control. I got me four trolls and Érica went there to defend me and she was attacked and another friend too and they went after her too ??

I said you,  XZ fans there some crazy! Not all of course! I also though you comment just funny joke, but if you don’t praised or obsessed with XZ and drama , you will easily called as hater ?

I try not comment at his pages at all 

nathsketch:

Yep, work wasn’t that bad, but because i never did it before should spend many times to understand it ? but it’s okay, I finished ☺️?

nathsketch:

The best part was "don't come here begging because your fave is flopping". LOL, girl, I'm begging alright. Just not the way you think LMAO

Hahahah that’s funny?????

insideout91:

I said you,  XZ fans there are crazy! Not all of course! I also though you comment just funny joke, but if you bong praised or obsessed with XZ and drama , you will easily called as hater ?

I try not comment at his pages at all 

I was just pointing out something that so many people said about those three characters and it was just a simple comment but those 4 went crazy about specially the dammed turtle and shrimpy or whatever but I hated that they attack Erica and my other friend just because they were defending me 

nathsketch:

That dammed turtle ??. And calling out to Enigma because she rated my journey to you 9.5 and said that it was a masterpiece and that only rated his other drama 6.5 ??

Someone just recommended me joy of life. Someone here already watched it?? Is it good??

ErickaRamirez:

I was just pointing out something that so many people said about those three characters and it was just a simple comment but those 4 went crazy about specially the dammed turtle and shrimpy or whatever but I hated that they attack Erica and my other friend just because they were defending me 

The mean shrimp ? and the snail ? . What a duo hahahaha

No worries, I can take some arrows ?

nathsketch:

The mean shrimp ? and the snail ? . What a duo hahahaha

No worries, I can take some arrows ?

????. As Enigma said you are a good friend and I answered her yes she is ?

ErickaRamirez:

Someone just recommended me joy of life. Someone here already watched it?? Is it good??

Yeess ! It's very very good, it's not have many romance, but still very interesting, with a lot of humor))

ErickaRamirez:

That dammed turtle ??. And calling out to Enigma because she rated my journey to you 9.5 and said that it was a masterpiece and that only rated his other drama 6.5 ??

You can call it MDL initiation! If you never was called someone hater or was attacked by trolls, you can't be called proud MDL member ??