We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

For me was just ok, the main leads didn’t have chemistry and so many annoying characters so I used ff a lot. They didn’t have a proper kiss during their relationship but for they a 6.5 rate it’s so bad 😂😂

I used for people come at my favorite dramas with really hate speech and 1 points , so 6.5 its normal rating for person who just didn't like it that much  😅

insideout91:

I used for people come at my favorite dramas with really hate speech and 1 points , so 6.5 its normal rating for person who just didn't like it that much  😅

Ikr 😂😂. And that has been my lowest rating for his dramas. And other person sent me a comment there and said that she took a picture of my ratings and that everyone could see them 😱🤦🏼‍♀️🤭

Also after all times we XL fans were called abuser supporters and immature, we have immunity now 👌😏

exol_evanism:

Ocean eyes

I'm definitely drowning in them!

insideout91:

Also after all times we XL fans were called abuser supporters and immature, we have immunity now ??

👀👀

I'm afraid to ask.

Waves!!  Glad to see you made it!

exol_evanism:

Do you have any drama recommendations?

Many of these are my favorite ones ever 

The starry love, back from the brink, till the end of the moon, Love between fairy and devil, hidden love, love like the galaxy, who rules the world, hi Venus, romance of tiger and rose, lighter and princess, dating in the kitchen, love and destiny, love is sweet, my girlfriend is an alien, Alchemy of Souls, crazy love, extraordinary attorney Woo, my secret romance, heirs, legend of the blue sea, business proposal, Samee chua keun, Love proposal, Kleun Cheewit, my sassy psychic, the eight, unchained love, love destiny, you are my glory, Cinderella and four knights, her private life, love by hypnotic, eternal love of dream, eternal love, king the eternal monarch, Hak lai my lady, rivalry, bad romeo, meet yourself, Mr insomnia waiting for love, lost you forever, lost romance

For Thai lakorns 

Neung nai suang, my husband in law, praomook, tra barb see champoo, my sunshine forever, buang hong, are we alright, jao sao jum yorm,  you are my destiny, dok yah nai payu, buang ruk satan, hua jai sila, kon la kop fah, la ong dao, muean khon la fark fah, padiwaradda, occupied heart, piang chai khon née mai chai poo wised, yah leum chan, the crown princess, leh ratree, my secret bride, massaya, panthakan rak, rang tawan (a little toxic but it was good), suparburoot jorm jon: maturot lohgan, jao sao Chang yon, morrasoom sawat, lom son rak, wanida, tarm ruk keun jai, plerng naree, lah ruk sut kob fah, so wayree, jark sadtroo soo hua jai, rahut rissaya, roy leh marnya, Duang hai nai montra, Sapai jao, hua hai look poochai, khun noo ruen lek, you are my heartbeat, Sapai import, love and deception, somewhere our live begins, f4, oh my boss, my dear Donovan, thong ek: the herbal doctor

ErickaRamirez:

Ikr 😂😂. And that has been my lowest rating for his dramas. And other person sent me a comment there and said that she took a picture of my ratings and that everyone could see them 😱🤦🏼‍♀️🤭

Report them.  Harrassment.

ErickaRamirez:

Wow, you are a newbie. So when I met you a month ago in lost you forever and I sent you the birthday message and the videos of Tan Jian Ci you were just starting 

Yep, just a baby :) I wanted to find out more about that dreadful ending and if there was even a glimmer of hope so I decided to open an account. The rest is history hahah

Kokuto:

Report them.  Harrassment.

Unfortunately I couldn’t Chingu because I already blocked them but my friend Enigma did

ErickaRamirez:

Everyone could see them !! Or nooo 🤣🤣🤣 you should be in prison for give his drama 6.5!!!! 🤣🤣

I suggest that people can be some kid or teen to think people care about it 🤣

nathsketch:

Yep, just a baby :) I wanted to find out more about that dreadful ending and if there was even a glimmer of hope so I decided to open an account. The rest is history hahah

And here you are 😂😂💕💕

insideout91:

Everyone could see them !! Or nooo ??? you should be in prison for give his drama 6.5!!!! ??

I suggest that people can be some kid or teen to think people care about it ?

Ikr. Wow!! I’m scared. She took a picture to prove that I supposedly downvoted the drama rating it 6.5 😂😂😂

Kokuto:

New stills from Love Me Love My Voice

https://x.com/ultra_melons/status/1704316334866346293?s=20

Seriously I want this drama now 🥹🥹

ErickaRamirez:

Unfortunately I couldn’t Chingu because I already blocked them but my friend Enigma did

Good.  Definitely don't need that sort behavior.