We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

Someone just recommended me joy of life. Someone here already watched it?? Is it good??

No, I haven’t. It’s also with XZ, right?

insideout91:

Yeess ! It's very very good, it's not have many romance, but still very interesting, with a lot of humor))

Thank you Sasha, I’ll give it a try. According to that person it was one of the best dramas ever and I saw some reviews on the mdl page and they were really good 

insideout91:

You can call it MDL initiation! If you never was called someone hater or was attacked by trolls, you can't be called proud MDL member ??

Thank you Chingu!! It only took 2 years for be to be a proud mdl member ??

nathsketch:

Yep, but he has very small role, only at the end of drama 

ErickaRamirez:

Thank you Chingu!! It only took 2 years for be to be a proud mdl member ??

I had same experience with DW before LYF aired, I wrote I not like his styling in his new drama, and someone find my other comments when I said his character not that interesting in LYF manga compare with other 2 , and called me DW hater ????? I'm seriously not care about him, I wrote a lot comments about different characters and people, but now I try be more careful with my words ??

nathsketch:

Erica did you see that we are already on page 164??. And you just started this group a month ago, I was one of the first ones here and it’s growing by the minute ???????

insideout91:

I had same experience with DW before LYF aired, I wrote I not like his styling in his new drama, and someone find my other comments when I said his character not that interesting in LYF manga compare with other 2 , and called me DW hater ????? I'm seriously not care about him, I wrote a lot comments about different characters and people, but now I try be more careful with my words ??

I guess some people don’t have anything better to do with their lives ??‍♀️

ErickaRamirez:

For some reason they take everything personally 

ErickaRamirez:

Of someone don't like something it's not mean that person is hater, I actually didn't like Sunshine at all, and I love XZ, but drama was so boring for me, same as Longest Promise, no matter I love actor or no, if it's boring thats it??

exol_evanism:

For some reason they take everything personally 

But they went psycho mode in minutes ?

ErickaRamirez:

Erica did you see that we are already on page 164??. And you just started this group a month ago, I was one of the first ones here and it’s growing by the minute ???????

Yes!! It’s amazing! You were supportive from day 1 ??

I’ve joined MDL on August 13, but I feel like I’ve been here forever! It’s now part of my routine ?

Can’t blame people  for joining in, Xiang Liu doesn’t play around ?

insideout91:

Of someone don't like something it's not mean that person is hater, I actually didn't like Sunshine at all, and I love XZ, but drama was so boring for me, same as Longest Promise, no matter I love actor or no, if it's boring thats it??

For me was just ok, the main leads didn’t have chemistry and so many annoying characters so I used ff a lot. They didn’t have a proper kiss during their relationship but for they a 6.5 rate it’s so bad ??

Elise:

I do a lot of shaking my head and rolling my eyes when I watch LYF lol... I love that scene where he leans back and tells XY to feed him ?

OCEAN EYES

nathsketch:

Yes!! It’s amazing! You were supportive from day 1 ??

I’ve joined MDL on August 13, but I feel like I’ve been here forever! It’s now part of my routine ?

Can’t blame people  for joining in, Xiang Liu doesn’t play around ?

Wow, you are a newbie. So when I met you a month ago in lost you forever and I sent you the birthday message and the videos of Tan Jian Ci you were just starting 

ErickaRamirez:

For me was just ok, the main leads didn’t have chemistry and so many annoying characters so I used ff a lot. They didn’t have a proper kiss during their relationship but for they a 6.5 rate it’s so bad ??

Do you have any drama recommendations?