nathsketch:

Sure! I'll go find some more! The naughty ones are hilarious 

O_O

Kokuto:

Murad, one the products that have hired him,  wished Tan Jian Ci happy birthday in New York City's Times Square, on the their big screen ad.

Murad Times Square Birthday

Murad Times Square Birthday video

??

Kokuto:

I think that contestant missed the plane or something.  But it's so sad. :(

Yeh he finds his buddy later :)

For those who just like to listen to Tan Jian Ci speak ... an audio thank you for Love Me Love My Voice for 800K reservations!

Love Me Love My Voice 800k reservations

Kokuto:

For those who just like to listen to Tan Jian Ci speak ... an audio thank you for Love Me Love My Voice for 800K reservations!

Love Me Love My Voice 800k reservations

As I said it before I need it NOW ??

Merchandise I must NOT buy ... because I would never get anything done if these were sitting next to my monitor.

Arcylic Bobble Heads

ErickaRamirez:

As I said it before I need it NOW ??

It's definitely the next show I'm eagerly awaiting.

Kokuto:

It's definitely the next show I'm eagerly awaiting.

Me too ????????????

imagine:

Yeh he finds his buddy later :)

That's good.  But poor Tan Jian Ci looks so pitiful.

lol so many notifications on this thread. I got 68 of them ?

Another advertiser / sponsor of Tan Jian Ci, went a little more personal than Murad, for their early birthday wishes.  Johnnie Walker set up a big booth and bar (near his Go East set??) and gave him a big box of Johnnie Walker.  I mean BIG.  Look at that bottle.

Johnnie Walker Birthday Bar

Elise:

lol so many notifications on this thread. I got 68 of them ?

Heh.  This is definitely a chatty thread.

Kokuto:

Another advertiser / sponsor of Tan Jian Ci, went a little more personal than Murad, for their early birthday wishes.  Johnnie Walker set up a big booth and bar (near his Go East set??) and gave him a big box of Johnnie Walker.  I mean BIG.  Look at that bottle.

Johnnie Walker Birthday Bar

nicee. wow his hair looks like FFB's hair

Elise:

nicee. wow his hair looks like FFB's hair

That's one of his hair styles from Go West.  It's not near as long as FFB, but it's in the same style.  There's a vid of him swinging it around like he's on Baywatch.  I'll see if I can find it.