Elise:

*sigh* lucky girl https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5Z0YmzDgZo4

Wow.  It sort of looks like H!6.

He's a lot stronger than he looks.  We've seen him effortlessly do partner lifts and stuff from dancing.  And after seeing that Exercise Torture video, we see how he keeps in that shape.

This is so cool!  It's one of those animated books.  I recognize the video, but I think these are drawings or probably more likely altered photos.

Animated book

Kokuto:

I admire your restraint.  :)

The merchandiser is wise.  He mixes up those photos for each book, so you don't have an all "too cute" pics book, though you have that "too cute" cover.  Or an all "I'm too sexy" book.  

Now I am leaving that site.  Cause it is FAR too tempting.

I considered buying them all, but I'm waiting to get these 2 first so I can see if the quality is good :D

Kokuto:

This is so cool!  It's one of those animated books.  I recognize the video, but I think these are drawings or probably more likely altered photos.

Animated book

AHHHHHHHHH whaaaat

I have one of Beauty and the Beast!

Kokuto:

Murad, one the products that have hired him,  wished Tan Jian Ci happy birthday in New York City's Times Square, on the their big screen ad.

Murad Times Square Birthday

Murad Times Square Birthday video

Oh wow!!

Kokuto:

Another advertiser / sponsor of Tan Jian Ci, went a little more personal than Murad, for their early birthday wishes.  Johnnie Walker set up a big booth and bar (near his Go East set??) and gave him a big box of Johnnie Walker.  I mean BIG.  Look at that bottle.

Johnnie Walker Birthday Bar

Hahahahaha look at Xiaodai's face hahaha he'll be drinking that bottle alone

nathsketch:

AHHHHHHHHH whaaaat

I have one of Beauty and the Beast! 

Oh nice!  I can imagine them dancing.  That would be awesome.

I love these things.  I remember making simple ones in the margins of books back in I was a kid.  By simple, I mean, a ball rolling from one end of the page to the other.

nathsketch:

Hahahahaha look at Xiaodai's face hahaha he'll be drinking that bottle alone

IKR?  Dogs are going, WHY are we here?  We can't eat that liquor.

nathsketch:

I considered buying them all, but I'm waiting to get these 2 first so I can see if the quality is good :D

Good point.  Let us know!  I might have to indulge.

Kokuto:

Merchandise I must NOT buy ... because I would never get anything done if these were sitting next to my monitor.

Arcylic Bobble Heads

Ahhh hahah cuuute  ٩(◕‿◕)۶

The big pink cheek one ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

Kokuto:

Oh nice!  I can imagine them dancing.  That would be awesome.

I love these things.  I remember making simple ones in the margins of books back in I was a kid.  By simple, I mean, a ball rolling from one end of the page to the other.

Yes! It's the Tale as Old as Time scene! 

Oh, that's clever! Every animation student starts with the squash and stretch ball exercise, so you were way ahead :)

Kokuto:

O_O

Heh  ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ ) 

(‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞╭∩╮

ヽ༼ ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノ

ヽ༼◉ل͜◉༽ノ

LOL

nathsketch:

Heh  ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ ) 

(‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞╭∩╮

ヽ༼ ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノ

ヽ༼◉ل͜◉༽ノ

LOL

Oh my!  heheheheh

Kokuto:

Heh.  This is definitely a chatty thread. 

???

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1jD4y1k7SC/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

An extended version of all his skills. 

The end where he slid under the pole... oh my ...