nathsketch:

Oh, he was Tantai Minglang in TTEOTM and I'm only noticing it now o_O

Well, he was wearing mask and was facially scarred.  That might have something to do with you not recognizing him immediately. ;p

ErickaRamirez:

I haven’t started that one yet. Is on my watchlist because really like Joseph Zeng and I’m watching right now Cheng Yi’s drama south wind knows 

It was a good bromance / mystery / wuxia and all three male leads got to shine.  I think you'll like it.  Not much romance, thank goodness, cause you know who was Cheng Yi's old flame.

ErickaRamirez:

I haven’t started that one yet. Is on my watchlist because really like Joseph Zeng and I’m watching right now Cheng Yi’s drama south wind knows 

I watched 2 episodes of Mysterious Lotus Casebook last month and put it on pause to watch Lost You Forever lol. I think Joseph Zeng is really cute and I'm looking forward to his new drama The Legend of Rosy Clouds (2024). Deng Wei, the guy who plays Jing, is also in it and he plays the villain this time ?

Kokuto:

Well, he was wearing mask and was facially scarred.  That might have something to do with you not recognizing him immediately. ;p

But he looked so old there, I thought he was much older than Leo. I hated his character. Burn!! ?

Kokuto:

It was a good bromance / mystery / wuxia and all three male leads got to shine.  I think you'll like it.  Not much romance, thank goodness, cause you know who was Cheng Yi's old flame.

I heard it ended sadly for Cheng Yi's character. Is it true? :/

Kokuto:

Oof, I haven't started it yet, but that's good to know :P

ErickaRamirez:

Awww! Thank you Kokuto ?

You are very appreciated!

ErickaRamirez:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR7N7Xqg/

Things that make you go, hmmmmmm

Kokuto:

❤️?

nathsketch:

But he looked so old there, I thought he was much older than Leo. I hated his character. Burn!! ? 

He was supposed to older, wasn't he?  I don't know how old Leo is, but I bet they are fairly close in age.

He does ruthless and brutal well.

Girls, list your birthdays below please ?? (not the year, just the day and month)

I want to send you gifts  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Kokuto:

He was supposed to older, wasn't he?  I don't know how old Leo is, but I bet they are fairly close in age.

He does ruthless and brutal well.

Yes! He was. But I really thought he was waaay older in real life. They were both born in 1988 :O

Kokuto:

these tiktok videos are trying to convince me to ship them in real life and it's kinda working??‍♀ https://www.tiktok.com/@yaoliu37y/video/7270468132370648326?_r=1&_t=8ft1uVbTYR4

nathsketch:

Girls, list your birthdays below please ?? (not the year, just the day and month)

I want to send you gifts  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Why not the year? ??? You are so sweet ???January 27