Elise:

I watched 2 episodes of Mysterious Lotus Casebook last month and put it on pause to watch Lost You Forever lol. I think Joseph Zeng is really cute and I'm looking forward to his new drama The Legend of Rosy Clouds (2024). Deng Wei, the guy who plays Jing, is also in it and he plays the villain this time ?

I did about the same.  I was a few more episodes along.  It's a different type of show.  It was good, but it didn't have the emotional hooks that LYF has.  Joseph Zeng is great as a young, naive, cocky newcomer to the marital arts world.  His interactions with the other two were so much fun.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to Legend of Rosy Clouds.  Fabulous cast.  I think the new kid from MJTY is in it too, as well as Riley Wang, I believe.

Elise:

I heard it ended sadly for Cheng Yi's character. Is it true he died at the end? :/

It's a bit ambiguous.  That's the logical conclusion.  But, like his previous death, there's no body.

nathsketch:

Oof, I haven't started it yet, but that's good to know :P

If you are looking for a wuxia adventure, it's a good choice.

Elise:

these tiktok videos are trying to convince me to ship them in real life ??‍♀ https://www.tiktok.com/@yaoliu37y/video/7270468132370648326?_r=1&_t=8ft1uVbTYR4

Meanwhile, the Jingers are doing the same with the infinitesimal amount of chemistry lol

THIS is chemistry.

Kokuto:

It was a good bromance / mystery / wuxia and all three male leads got to shine.  I think you'll like it.  Not much romance, thank goodness, cause you know who was Cheng Yi's old flame.

Idk, who?  Yang Zi??

ErickaRamirez:

Why not the year? ??? You are so sweet ???January 27

Oh, I thought you wouldn't want to ?

nathsketch:

Oh, I thought you wouldn't want to ? 

I don’t mind. I’m a 1978 model and you already know because I told you before that I lived 23 years in Colombia and 22 years here in the United States ?

ErickaRamirez:

I don’t mind. I’m a 1978 model and you already know because I told you before that I lived 23 years in Colombia and 22 years here in the United States ?

LOL I honestly did not stop to count. Math has never been my forte hahaha

ErickaRamirez:

Idk, who?  Yang Zi??

No, I think Kok is referring to Bitchang. 

P.S.: Kok. lmao

Elise:

these tiktok videos are trying to convince me to ship them in real life and it's kinda working??‍♀ https://www.tiktok.com/@yaoliu37y/video/7270468132370648326?_r=1&_t=8ft1uVbTYR4

Heh.

There's an account on twitter that does in depth time stamp and weibo posting analysis to support this RLC theory.  Don't know if it's true or not, but I believe they were acquaintances before and they clearly enjoy working together.  But I think Yang Zi is fun to work with period.

Someone said that Yang Zi's dad invested in one of Tan Jian Ci's upcoming shows ... maybe Go East?  Don't know about that either, but if it's true, then she must at least believe in his talent.

nathsketch:

Meanwhile, the Jingers are doing the same with the infinitesimal amount of chemistry lol

THIS is chemistry.

yes, these TJC and YZ videos are kinda convincing me to ship them IRL lol, the chemistryyyy. I saw those hi6 videos of Jingers zooming in on DW's face while he's looking at YZ LOL and she's not even looking at him. I saw no chemistry there. They look more like co-workers to me

ErickaRamirez:

Idk, who?  Yang Zi??

No.  We'd want more romance with Yang Zi and Cheng Yi

nathsketch:

No, I think Kok is referring to Bitchang. 

P.S.: Kok. lmao

Yes.  Bitchang.

Kok indeed. LOL!

Kokuto:
Kok indeed. LOL!

You're Kok to me now, Kok. Whether you like it or not.

Kokuto:
Someone said that Yang Zi's dad invested in one of Tan Jian Ci's upcoming shows ... maybe Go East? Don't know about that either, but if it's true, then she must at least believe in his talent.

*Siri, call Dad* It's urgent.

Kokuto:

Heh.

There's an account on twitter that does in depth time stamp and weibo posting analysis to support this RLC theory.  Don't know if it's true or not, but I believe they were acquaintances before and they clearly enjoy working together.  But I think Yang Zi is fun to work with period.

Someone said that Yang Zi's dad invested in one of Tan Jian Ci's upcoming shows ... maybe Go East?  Don't know about that either, but if it's true, then she must at least believe in his talent.

can you private message me the twitter account? ? somebody on the XL & XY thread (I forgot who it was sorry XD) said they're in a Weibo group who follow the TJC and YZ cp and post stuff about them. Maybe that's what the twitter account is analyzing.

nathsketch:

*Siri, call Dad* It's urgent.

LOL!  I can't see Siri, without thinking of that "Call my girlfriend" video.

Kokuto:

LOL!  I can't see Siri, without thinking of that "Call my girlfriend" video.

That video is too funny. The music at the end ahahahahah