Kokuto:

Heavy breathing

Somewhere I heard Tan Jian Ci say that about a third of their neck biting scenes had to be tossed because Yang Zi is kind of ticklish on her neck!  

Dang it.

ErickaRamirez:

I remember that congratulated you recently for your birthday in the chat of hidden love

Hehe !! Yeees❤️❤️

Elise:

lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pSj8t20474

Every time I see this, I think, they really should have let Tan Jian Ci play XL's transformation into a woman.

And can I say that Zhang Wan Yi makes a striking woman.  Wow.

Yes! TJC born year of horse (1990)!

Kokuto:
Every time I see this, I think, they really should have let Tan Jian Ci play XL's transformation into a woman.

Can you imagine that?!

Kokuto:
And can I say that Zhang Wan Yi makes a striking woman. Wow.

I'm so confused.

Elise:

their chemistry ? I would love for them to work on another drama together, preferably with a happy ending ???

I truly would love to see Tan Jian Ci and Yang Zi work together again.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it happens.

I only noticed there new pic for TJC !! So much better! Its that on you submit before?

insideout91:

I only noticed there new pic for TJC !! So much better! Its that on you submit before?

That’s the picture that Erica submitted ???????

nathsketch:

Can you imagine that?!

I'm so confused.

Yes.  Yes, I can imagine Tan Jian Ci playing XL as a woman to XY's man and falling into her lap.  It would have set the boat on FIRE!  

Kokuto:

Yes.  Yes, I can imagine Tan Jian Ci playing XL as a woman to XY's man and falling into her lap.  It would have set the boat on FIRE!  

That would have been epic. Such a waste. Even when the other actress appeared I was already shipping them hahaha

insideout91:

Yes!!

nathsketch:

Girls, list your birthdays below please ?? (not the year, just the day and month)

I want to send you gifts  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hmmmm October the fifth

We now have over 200 pages on this thread. We surely love to chat ?

imagine:

Hmmmm October the fifth

NO WAY. Really?

imagine:

Hmmmm October the fifth

Same as Tan Jian Ci ???