Kokuto:

Well, you have the important phrase memorized.  Yao Wao!

Though, you probably shouldn't yell "Bite me!" at your teacher.

It’s probably better if I don’t. Can’t have her running scared back to China.

The funny thing is that she sort of crashed here in São Paulo ? she knows very little Portuguese. So it’s nice because she teaches us Mandarin and we help her with her Portuguese. There’s an American student as well, and she talks to him in English. It’s a mess haha

nathsketch:

Yo, we found our people: https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/16ewfdj/hear_me_out/

"It’s all that sexual tension coming from his eyes alone. Makes the room so hot and sweaty  "

",,.but the sexual tension between him and me through the screen is absolutely on fire."

But of course, the O_O comment.

"The funniest was the behind-the-scenes for that kiss. When Jianci and Yangzi were watching with the directors the playback on the monitors, Jianci asked this kiss is supposed to be beautiful right?, the directors said yes and he was like too bad I can't use my life experience/skills for it. Everyone cracked up and Yangzi was like what life skills...like biting?"

Like Yang Zi I'm like, wut???  Imagination runs wild.  I've seen that video a number of times, but I had no idea that's what they were saying.

nathsketch:

It’s probably better if I don’t. Can’t have her running scared back to China.

The funny thing is that she sort of crashed here in São Paulo ? she knows very little Portuguese. So it’s nice because she teaches us Mandarin and we help her with her Portuguese. There’s an American student as well, and she talks to him in English. It’s a mess haha

Nice!  Not a mess, just a little ... melting pot.

But yes.  Unless she's a LYF, she won't get it.

nathsketch:

I’m sorry, but objectively speaking, he should be visiting South America. Those dance styles…my boi that’s our heritage right there hehehe ?

Yes!  Flamenco, Tango, and Paso Doble!  Though Salsa is more mainstream, I believe.

ErickaRamirez:

The porch that is in the same side of my bedroom has the same metallic roof like the one of the front porch of our house (in the picture you can see it) so the hail sounded louder and like I told you the poor Luna was trembling https://www.instagram.com/p/CxMPYPSJMHsrkq6IkTYpGb3u9DQSlZuL5V3wH40/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Did you guys have hail?  We got some rain, but nothing severe, this afternoon.

Kokuto:

"It’s all that sexual tension coming from his eyes alone. Makes the room so hot and sweaty  "

",,.but the sexual tension between him and me through the screen is absolutely on fire."

"The funniest was the behind-the-scenes for that kiss. When Jianci and Yangzi were watching with the directors the playback on the monitors, Jianci asked this kiss is supposed to be beautiful right?, the directors said yes and he was like too bad I can't use my life experience/skills for it. Everyone cracked up and Yangzi was like what life skills...like biting?"

Like Yang Zi I'm like, wut???  Imagination runs wild.  I've seen that video a number of times, but I had no idea that's what they were saying.

Ahahahahahahah nope, noooo, whaaaaaat??? Enough for today. At my age, I can’t get this worked up 

Kokuto:

Nice!  Not a mess, just a little ... melting pot.

But yes.  Unless she's a LYF, she won't get it.

She’s very young, only a few years older than me, I think. But I don’t think she’s into that kind of thing. I need to investigate it further heh

Kokuto:

Yes!  Flamenco, Tango, and Paso Doble!  Though Salsa is more mainstream, I believe.

Yes yes yes! Salsa is s already more mainstream, yep. Can’t deny I was hoping to hear some Brazilian music ?

Kokuto:

experience/skills  ........

i really hope Love me Love my voice didnt cut their kiss scenes, I need to see his experience/skills for scientific purpose! 

This comment has me cackling:

“Ikr. Every time he bites yang zi, I'm there like sir she is unwilling, but I am not?️?️”

Every time I see Nath profile gif its make me sooo happy hahah, please not change it!! 

Kokuto:

And people wonder why I LOVE ballroom dancing?  I present Exhibit 1.  Hot Latin Dancing.  FLEXIBLE.

But he hasn't changed too much, surprisingly.

I was STARING at the flexibility, not counting heads.  LOL!

He was only 15 years old ?https://youtu.be/MxdguHphOOw?si=ynzUBsf4sJMRXi1t

nathsketch:

This comment has me cackling:

“Ikr. Every time he bites yang zi, I'm there like sir she is unwilling, but I am not?️?️”

ME!  Pick me!  Me!  LOL!

My only complaint about Yang Zi's acting. You KNOW that was sexy and felt good, and it should have been like that fan vid with the breathing -- but you are kicking your feet.  SMH.

Though, to be fair, I'm sure that was the direction because of the censors.

Kokuto:

ME!  Pick me!  Me!  LOL!

My only complaint about Yang Zi's acting. You KNOW that was sexy and felt good, and it should have been like that fan vid with the breathing -- but you are kicking your feet.  SMH.

Though, to be fair, I'm sure that was the direction because of the censors.

yaa that was a bit underwhelming, but there’s no way it would pass the review if it was more incandescent. Yo the power went out right this minute, I’m scared