nathsketch:

Imagine his parents being so proud. “Yes, we made this masterpiece. Better than the Sistine Chapel”. 

nathsketch:

Imagine his parents being so proud. “Yes, we made this masterpiece. Better than the Sistine Chapel”. 

Now that you mentioned that the security guard caught me trying to take a picture and he told me that had to put the camera away 🤦🏼‍♀️

insideout91:

Every time I see Nath profile gif its make me sooo happy hahah, please not change it!! 

Hahahah I’m never changing it. I’ll live in this delusion forever 😹🤣

ErickaRamirez:

Don’t tell that to Erica. She would quit or use all her vacation time to be there in first line 😂😂😂

LOL!  

Yes you can be an extra on set.  But you can NOT tackle Tan Jian Ci and make fish kisses at him.

Kokuto:

LOL!

It's actually kind of sad, but to refine himself into a masterpiece he had to leave home at 13.  There was a moving video that had a video message from his mom, and it made him weepy.

Oh no, poor baby 🥺 Do you know what video is that?

Kokuto:

LOL!

It's actually kind of sad, but to refine himself into a masterpiece he had to leave home at 13.  There was a moving video that had a video message from his mom, and it made him weepy.

🥹🥹. But his sacrifice was worthy and now look where he is. Messi left his home in Argentina to when he was a young teenager a now he is one of the best soccer players in the world 

Kokuto:

LOL!  

Yes you can be an extra on set.  But you can NOT tackle Tan Jian Ci and make fish kisses at him.

I think you would attempt to do more than fish kisses 😂😂

nathsketch:

Hahahah I’m never changing it. I’ll live in this delusion forever ??

you can change it if will find better TJC kissing gif 😂 

nathsketch:

Those ladies are wild hahahaha

Dark hair for the day, white hair for the night lololololol

Perfect!  Solves my problem.  I LOVE Fang Feng Bei.  He's my type of guy. But XL is hot than hot.

nathsketch:

Poltergeist level! Take me inside the screen hahahaha

Why am I plastered against my TV?  I'm trying to get into that world!

nathsketch:

I’m like the plague hahahah

Yes! That’s the best description I’ve read so far 🤌🏻

Yes!  So much better than my flailing around with my tongue rolling out.

ErickaRamirez:

I think you would attempt to do more than fish kisses 😂😂

Heh.

That BTS would definitely be censored ... not just in China.  LOL!

ErickaRamirez:

Don’t tell that to Erica. She would quit or use all her vacation time to be there in first line 😂😂😂

I’m legitimately ready to bring shame to my feminist side and leave it all behind for a man. It is what it is. 

nathsketch:

I’m legitimately ready to bring shame to my feminist side and leave it all behind for a man. It is what it is. 

I really can imagine you doing that 😂😂

Kokuto:

Heh.

That BTS would definitely be censored ... not just in China.  LOL!

Even in Brasil where they are more open minded 😂😂

Kokuto:

LOL!  

*writes* No fish kisses. Got it. 

ErickaRamirez:

Even in Brasil where they are more open minded 😂😂

We are, but not that much. Unfortunately, we have one particular singer that I absolutely despise to thank for that absurd image people have of Brazilian women. It makes me so mad 😤

ErickaRamirez:

I really can imagine you doing that 😂😂

I mean…I already work remotely. I can draw in China lololol