We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 MengXiang:

@insideout @H19279

Thanks for the info and background on ALP.

I will give it as try. Can you watch TLI without seeing ALP

It's possible since the production try to make it as an independent drama

nathsketch:

A Journey to Love, My Demon, A Good Day to Be a Dog and I started Reset. And plenty of older Tan dramas that will take me forever to finish.

Court Lady consists of 55 episodes. LOL. And he will have some new drama release. 

I had watched court lady before LYF but could not recognise that XL was in Court Lady 

H19279:

Court Lady consists of 55 episodes. LOL. And he will have some new drama release. 

I had watched court lady before LYF but could not recognise that XL was in Court Lady 

It's my demon good. I am waiting for it to finish first. I like to binge.

Niki Demonix:

I finished Story of the Kunning Palace & i also watched an episode of a journey to love. I am all caught up with LMLMV and i am trying to tackle a couple out of my list before i add new ones

Wow Niki, you are back. Long time no see you :)

nathsketch:

Interview from today :)

I love his dad lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=Ut9zVTR8ThVGUKsi&v=zldwsA3jeyo&feature=youtu.be

Sweetie were you crying like that girl on the video?? :) :) ❤️. Or dancing like the grandpa?? :0)

CEMS2001:

Sweetie were you crying like that girl on the video?? :) :) ❤️. Or dancing like the grandpa?? :0)

I have no more tears after all these months. So maybe now all I can do is dance heheh

nathsketch:

Interview from today :)

I love his dad lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=Ut9zVTR8ThVGUKsi&v=zldwsA3jeyo&feature=youtu.be

Poor Dad.  Couldn't take seeing his son pincushioned with 1000s of arrows.  But you can tell why Tan Jian Ci's is in touch with his emotions.

CEMS2001:

Both!

Kokuto:

Poor Dad.  Couldn't take seeing his son pincushioned with 1000s of arrows.  But you can tell why Tan Jian Ci's is in touch with his emotions.

Both!

Kokuto :C) 8)

nathsketch:

I have no more tears after all these months. So maybe now all I can do is dance heheh

:0) :)

MengXiang:
It's it good? I am getting mixed vibes from it. It's very colorful!

Yes, it's very colorful. It reminds me of Barbie of Swan Lake especially with the way the female lead dresses. Pastel colors.

I finished the latest episode (12) and so far... it's so-so, imo. The female villain is 2-dimensional. Like one look at her and you know she's a villain. She has the evil laugh and wears dark colors lol. The other antagonist, the peacock lady, raises my blood pressure. In fact, her and the other peacock characters are annoying.

MengXiang:
This is shallow.. but the leads don't look that great!

I'm mostly watching this for Zhao Lusi. I think this is her first Xianxia and I liked her in The Long Ballad and Love Like the Galaxy :) The male lead isn't my cup of tea either lol but he and the female lead are pretty cute together. Not really feeling the second lead couple's chemistry though. I know it's supposed to be a love/hate relationship but chemistry is not chemistrying to me ?

insideout91:

ML became soooo much better in episode 10)) he can finely forgot about that bird? ??

Agreed. He's so much better now after he stopped liking that darned peacock >:)

Question: is there any abhorrent pathetically weakling like Jing in this drama? Or any annoying female being annoying just by breathing? They're my only two triggers. Other than that is all fine by me! Aheueheueheu

nathsketch:
Question: is there any abhorrent pathetically weakling like Jing in this drama?

I haven't seen any so far :) The male lead seemed a bit weak in the beginning and a simp for another girl but he improved in episode 10.

nathsketch:
Or any annoying female being annoying just by breathing?

....... Yes :/ The peacock lady. Even in the first episode, she was annoying. She took credit for somebody else's work. She's a shady person and an opportunist.

Elise:

I haven't seen any so far :) The male lead seemed a bit weak in the beginning and a simp for another girl but he improved in episode 10.

....... Yes :/ The peacock lady. Even in the first episode, she was annoying. She took credit for somebody else's work. She's a shady person and an opportunist.

Oh yikes. I guess there's no escaping those women.

Lol that Cersei gif! I don't know why I haven't used it yet! That's accuracy level 100000. Those FLs make me want to blow up stuff >:(